PDA

View Full Version : SE-i wheel center cap replacement

vongiese
03-22-2006, 11:50 AM
I have the 18 slot factory alloy wheels that came with the SE-i, and lost one of my center caps. I'm wondering if anyone knows if all center caps for 3rd gen accords will fit my SE-i rims (14")? Looking on ebay - there are a few for sale, but not sure if they will match my wheels. Looking at the honda parts site all caps start with part number 44732, but have different numbers following that. Looks like maybe the same cap is used for alloy and steel wheels....
Ebay has one center cap off an 86 accord (13" rims)...looks to be same diameter (6.25").
Also - any good sources for replacement caps that you know of?
thanks for the help!

vongiese
03-24-2006, 04:36 PM
The caps of my 14 inch rims are 6.25 inches in diameter if that helps anyone who could compare theirs for me!!
thanks

Hash_man_Se_i
03-24-2006, 04:52 PM
pretty sure no others work, I had the same dilema a while ago...

forrest89sei
03-24-2006, 10:04 PM
I think you can buy them @ this site: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Accord&catcgry2=1989&catcgry3=4DR+SEI&catcgry4=KL5MT&catcgry5=WHEELS

I might try soon since i'm missing two of mine

w261w261
03-25-2006, 09:03 AM
message #4 below shows the best Honda source for parts. They and Torrington (CT) Honda sell a lot on line, but Majestic has the better discount.
The problem with buying caps on eBay is they're usually dinged up. $25 for a new one is a lot, but if your wheels are nice then its worth it, at least to me.

vongiese
03-27-2006, 08:19 PM
thanks for the replies - I'll steer clear of those caps for the 13" and probably steer clear of the used ones too.
Thanks also for the tips on where to purchase. I just bought some things from Majectic, but I usually buy from lute riley honda http://www.hondapartssource.com/luteriley/jsp/home.jsp
but their site was down - same discount but I think the shipping is cheaper (10% with a max $) and faster for me.
Getting off topic I realize, but good to have options.