PDA

View Full Version : Shop Manual Gone?!

kaltenacht
03-23-2006, 07:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone has had any problems trying to access Paul's site and download the online shop manual? It's been fucked up for me the past few days.... Maybe its just my computer? I tried opening in IE and in Mozilla Firefox but still the same crap, page cannot be displayed... His site didnt go offline did it? If so, can anyone be nice enough to send me the shop manual along with the supplement missing pages for my 86 LX-i?

Oh ya, and I tried posting in the acutal thread about the manual but no-one replied....

'89AccordLX(Rus)
03-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Paul's site is down. I have not been able to get in touch with him lately, so no real information in regard to that. I located an alternate source of the manuals at http://www.scchosting.com/chris/Honda%20Manuals/3gen%20accord%20by%20Romasx/

HOWEVER, this appears to be private webspace and may be of limited bandwidth, so I'd be considerate of that if you decide to download from there. Perhaps these documents should be kept on 3geez like Paul's gauge designs?

Best regards.

kaltenacht
03-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Paul's site is down. I have not been able to get in touch with him lately, so no real information in regard to that. I located an alternate source of the manuals at http://www.scchosting.com/chris/Honda%20Manuals/3gen%20accord%20by%20Romasx/

HOWEVER, this appears to be private webspace and may be of limited bandwidth, so I'd be considerate of that if you decide to download from there. Perhaps these documents should be kept on 3geez like Paul's gauge designs?

Best regards.

Wow, that strange. I agree with you I think we should move those documents to the 3geez server. They are a very valuable piece of information for us, and I would hate to see them gone!

Oldblueaccord
03-24-2006, 06:07 PM
I guess my question is copyright infringement. I just guessed it was ok cause the country he was in didn't follow copyright laws.

wp

'89AccordLX(Rus)
04-10-2006, 06:33 AM
UPDATE: www.pauldesign.ru seems to be back up and running again.

Best regards.

89AccordResto
04-10-2006, 09:19 AM
I still think we should move them to 3geez.net as 'backups' or something. Just in case. :)