PDA

View Full Version : Well almost 6 years later I finally.....

Mike89Accordcom
03-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Became a foundation member. I was one of the 3 that started this board, but the foundation membership only came around a few years back. So I thought after all this time, it was time to join. So just wanted to share that. I know Joe will be surprised but happy right Joey?

mkymonkey
03-24-2006, 12:50 AM
fyi, someone told me you cant announce your new status on the site in a thread because theyll lock your thread :(:(:(

but glad to hear you just joined the foundation team! yay. lol i just joined a week or so ago too :D congratulations

cndyapple88lxi
03-24-2006, 01:06 AM
hey mike i remembered ur car back in 2000. I was a member of 3geez. back when we had the old forums. I forgot my old sn but i do remember vividly about ur ride. I remember when u first posted those pics that u have on ur website. The one that was in front of the fighter jet. Back then when i joined that main talk of the rides were ur car and justins turbo hatch. U know the one with the 17 inch white axis wheels. man after i sold my 3 gen I stopped coming to this forum. I recently join cuz im planning on buying another thirdgen.

Mike89Accordcom
03-24-2006, 02:23 AM
That's fine, let them lock it, haha. Yeah those were the good ol days.