PDA

View Full Version : seat conpatability

tysn
03-25-2006, 07:33 AM
will the 4 door accord rear seats fit in a 2 door? i am having a hard time finding a 2 door here to get parts off of. also how can i get the head liner off so i can get to my sunroof to replace it?

mykwikcoupe
03-25-2006, 11:33 AM
after selling my coupe seat covers to terminator Id say the swappability is not a good one. or at least the covers for that matter. The headliner is kinda time consuming. pull the a pillars off they just have clips holding them in same with the b pillar. youll have to remove a screw or 2 from the c pillar but aside from that the dome light, sun visors and o-shit handles and it should pop out when you remove the plastic clips holding it in. Takes about 1-1.5 hours id say

89AccordResto
03-25-2006, 11:58 AM
COMpatibility would be an issue, because 4 door seats don't flip forwards.

ghettogeddy
03-25-2006, 12:05 PM
i belive hes talking about rear seats

tysn
03-26-2006, 09:39 AM
after selling my coupe seat covers to terminator Id say the swappability is not a good one. or at least the covers for that matter. ... im not concerned about swapping seat covers, just the whole Rear seat in general, how is the sunroof attached to the roof? bolts? is the sunroof between a 2 door and 4 door lxi the same? the problem where i live there are almost no 2 door coupes in the yards here.