PDA

View Full Version : Holy...

Mars
03-29-2006, 01:00 PM
I just went to a junk yard in dallas,
I swear they had at least 75-100 3rd gen accords.
Of course most were 4doors, i did count a bunch of hatches and about 10 coupes too. a lot were in decent shape inside and out.

Ill be going back in a couple weeks, if anyone wanted, they could prepay me for some hard to find parts (pm for the phone number to the place for price checking) and ill ship them off.

I got a nice leather wrapped teg steering wheel, rear view mirror, coupe seat bucckle, drivers side mirror, and a couple other coupe parts. Ill past pics as soon as i can find my digital camera haha.

lostforawhile
03-29-2006, 05:47 PM
I'm figuring what I need right now,you said they have hatchs? I know I need the rubber seal that goes around the back,it just pulls off,as long as it's not torn,Ineed a couple of hatch taillights,I don't care if the outer clear plastic is broke,I'm going to replace it anyway,as long as the colored plastic on the inside is ok. I need the black plastic piece that holds the licience plate. what about the metal piece that goes under the taillights,any not rusted,would like to have a spare.

Mars
03-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Yeah they had a lot of hatches.
One hatch had clear red tails if that floats your boat.

lostforawhile
03-29-2006, 06:05 PM
na I prefer to make my own custom tails,I just need another set to work on while i drive this one. I had a nice set but someone hit the right one before. now I have a factory on the right. see if you can find out what they want for those parts and i'll try to think what else i need.

Mars
03-29-2006, 06:52 PM
leme get you the phone num,ber to the place, they have generic pricing for all parts, and they are pretty firm on it so..

call them and figure out what you want and we can work out payment/shipping etc

(note, i found this place in the back of my autotrader, it has a 1800 #)

1800 442 5865

PS they ahve 2 locations, if you have an option ask for the dallas yard, not the fort worth yard.

Legend_master
03-31-2006, 11:04 AM
leme get you the phone num,ber to the place, they have generic pricing for all parts, and they are pretty firm on it so..

call them and figure out what you want and we can work out payment/shipping etc

(note, i found this place in the back of my autotrader, it has a 1800 #)

1800 442 5865

PS they ahve 2 locations, if you have an option ask for the dallas yard, not the fort worth yard.

Hey whats up dude, I live in arlington jsut next to dallas. Were is this junkyard located. It sounds like a dream come true, let me know.

Mars
04-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Take 30 west to the loop 12 west exit, its right in the corner of the highways. youl have tot take the first exit and double back. Its just called pick n pull, its out behind a trucking company.

We need to do a north texas meet this summer.

Legend_master
04-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Take 30 west to the loop 12 west exit, its right in the corner of the highways. youl have tot take the first exit and double back. Its just called pick n pull, its out behind a trucking company.
We need to do a north texas meet this summer.

trying to make a DFW meet right now THE THREAD (http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?p=610265#post610265)

SQ is the SQUAD
04-02-2006, 07:00 PM
out of 100 3g's, i wonder how many are sei

Legend_master
04-02-2006, 07:12 PM
out of 100 3g's, i wonder how many are sei

I hope a couple, because I will snag the rear disk off all of them.

pmpete
04-02-2006, 07:22 PM
I am looking hard for a drivers seat for LXi coupe in the red color. So far I have only been able to find biege units in the junkyard I puruse.
I snagged a trunk tailight section this weekend and a set of 4dr alloys this weekend. Yeah. Now I have to resore the things and get them on.
Paul