PDA

View Full Version : MOOG suspension parts

lostforawhile
03-29-2006, 06:19 PM
I called summit racing today and found out they now carry a bunch of different moog suspension components for our cars,of course anyone who knows cars knows they make very high quality parts,I found lower ball joints for around 41 dollars apaiece and oem springs fr 53 dollars a set(a set being two springs) they didn't list rear springs but they listed helper coil springs for the back of the car. anyone heard of this?,they are supposed to be adjustable. if it's not a catalog misprint this might be great for hatchs,knowing how they like to bottom out in the back.

'A20A3'
03-29-2006, 06:32 PM
Summit racing? Awesome.

I just found out today that clutchnet has clutchs and flywheels for us as well.

speedpenguin
03-31-2006, 06:17 PM
Damn! now I have a new company to check out when I buy mine.
Shouldn't this be added to the suspension sticky?

89AccordResto
03-31-2006, 06:23 PM
You mean the dude who makes electronic synths makes suspension componenets for our cars?! SWEEET! It's going to be crazy drum n bass when I run over pot holes!

speedpenguin
03-31-2006, 07:01 PM
:lol:

Cap'n Carageous
03-31-2006, 07:16 PM
I bought a upper control arm/ball joint for my 89 DX from NAPA, because of their past reputation for selling Moog parts under their store-brand name. The part I got had a Moog part number, and also "Made In China" on the box. Things are not always what they seem.

AccordEpicenter
04-01-2006, 05:32 PM
thats wierd. Summit for teh win! I have moog balljoints in my 88, they are just as good as honda ones if not better. On a side note, all the honda replacement lower ball joints eliminate that snap ring that holds it in the knuckle, the moogs did not eliminate it. Not sure if it really matters but i guess it couldnt hurt to put a snap ring back on where it once was?