PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado (DFW MEET)

Legend_master
03-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Hey DFW guys lets get this thing done and get a DFW 3geez Meet for Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Colorado. Maybe we could go to a Junkyard or just meet up and check out each others cars. I don't have a time or place, but we can figure that out.

This is the Info so far

Day: Saturday July 1'st
Time:4:00
Location: Hooters on I-20 and Little Rd Arlington, TX (Specific Location Undetermined)

Hooters South Arlington
(817) 516-9464
5821 Interstate 20 W
Arlington, TX 76017

People set to come
1. Legend_master
3. accord upset
4. 88eyeguy
5. silentmadness (and friends)
6. acco-R-d
7. 2drSE-i

If anybody needs help you can call me at (817) 454-5315 my name is Antares

DBMaster
04-01-2006, 08:35 PM
I would be up for that.

Legend_master
04-02-2006, 12:14 AM
I would be up for that.

has there been any local meets in the past?

mkymonkey
04-02-2006, 12:35 AM
hahahah i have nothing to do with this thread but i just saw your sig! awesome job man, i love the foux tagged 3geez.com! kinda reminds me of someone elses! lol jk

Legend_master
04-02-2006, 01:14 AM
hahahah i have nothing to do with this thread but i just saw your sig! awesome job man, i love the foux tagged 3geez.com! kinda reminds me of someone elses! lol jk

now who could that be :dunno: ?

2drSE-i
04-02-2006, 04:38 AM
dude i wudve said i did it for real....unlike some pussies :D

id be down if im out of school that day...but thats not till the very end of may.

Mars
04-02-2006, 05:36 PM
haha i suggested this in the jy thread before i read this one.

Id be down, just gimme time time to get my coupe looking good =)

My suggestion would be go meet at the junkyard and then cruise on down to kellers for some eats.
Why dont we aim for june?

Legend_master
04-02-2006, 06:09 PM
haha i suggested this in the jy thread before i read this one.

Id be down, just gimme time time to get my coupe looking good =)

My suggestion would be go meet at the junkyard and then cruise on down to kellers for some eats.
Why dont we aim for june?

I agree with the junkyard meet. So you said the junkyard was west down 30, but would it be east for me since I am in Arlington right?

Mars
04-02-2006, 08:43 PM
haha yeah, sorry i was thinking directions from my house. yeah head east towards loop 12 then. itl be the last exit before loop 12, jy will be on your left.

DBMaster
04-03-2006, 09:17 AM
I was involved in a "mini-meet" about three years ago with Kamikaze and TK. We met up at TBC Indoor Cart Racing before they went out of business. Our cars were a pretty broad spectrum. TK's was lowered, had a custom leather interior and custom paint, mine is super-clean dead stock, and Kamikazee had a "deal" from the Lewisville Police Auction - not bad for $500.

This all sounds good. Now, I just hope it is a weekend when I am in town and don't have the kids.

Legend_master
04-03-2006, 05:27 PM
I was involved in a "mini-meet" about three years ago with Kamikaze and TK. We met up at TBC Indoor Cart Racing before they went out of business. Our cars were a pretty broad spectrum. TK's was lowered, had a custom leather interior and custom paint, mine is super-clean dead stock, and Kamikazee had a "deal" from the Lewisville Police Auction - not bad for $500.
This all sounds good. Now, I just hope it is a weekend when I am in town and don't have the kids.

LOL, so it was the Good, the stock, and the ugly J/K :) . As for the time, just let us know a weekend that you dont have the kids unless you want to send them out into the junkyard and let them have at it LOL. I would like to do it on a weekend, because I have no school or work. Days off for me are thursday, friday, saturday.

Mars
04-03-2006, 06:53 PM
yeah, ill be in shcool in tyler this summer, but i can definately drive down for a weekend. It would be best to decide on a date a month or two in advance so everyone can arange kids / jobs etc. How about lare may/early june?

Legend_master
04-03-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah, ill be in shcool in tyler this summer, but i can definately drive down for a weekend. It would be best to decide on a date a month or two in advance so everyone can arange kids / jobs etc. How about lare may/early june?

that sounds like a good plan

Mars
04-03-2006, 07:13 PM
i think we should assemble for a photoshoot before its over. Where would be ther problem haha. Dallas dosnt really have many natural areas of beauty. It would ahve to be some industrial place unless we wanna drive for it, which honestly would be cool with me. Go hit up a parking garage or something.

wprocomp
04-04-2006, 06:40 AM
that sounds like a good plan

I will race you to the junkyard =p

Mars
04-04-2006, 07:50 AM
aw if theres a race id lose =(
I gotta go through that downtown 30 crapmaster to get there.

Legend_master
04-04-2006, 11:17 AM
I will race you to the junkyard =p

alright I will drive in reverse, like 2F&2F :)

Mars
04-04-2006, 01:20 PM
http://hub.lan24.us/vwohsnap.gif

DBMaster
04-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Liability issues prevent the pick-a-part places from allowing kids in. Last thing I got from a JY was a tailight for the Accord about three years ago. I used to go look for parts for my old Pontiac for entertainment when I was in college.

Baveara
04-06-2006, 09:00 AM
this sounds like the shiznit and with the may plan i might make it but i might not if it's in june because i think i have to go pick up my old lady.

Mars
04-06-2006, 09:46 AM
im good for may as long as its not the weekend before the 16th
2 year aniversiary, those are kind of important ya know =)

acco-R-d
04-10-2006, 04:37 PM
how bout a parks mall meet, they got a garage there, cas dallas is alittle too far for me cas i live in southwest fort worth

Legend_master
04-10-2006, 04:44 PM
how bout a parks mall meet, they got a garage there, cas dallas is alittle too far for me cas i live in southwest fort worth

I would be down if everybody else is, but the closest junkyard would be in mansfield. We dont have to do a junkyard meet, we could just meet up. The only problem would be that the parks mall always has a tone of people at it. I know of an abandoned grocery store we could meet at.

2drSE-i
04-10-2006, 05:00 PM
let me know when and were and i may come down for the weekend. sounds like fun :D

Legend_master
04-10-2006, 05:20 PM
let me know when and were and i may come down for the weekend. sounds like fun :D

Maybe you could gather up some other oklahomeans and drive down here together.

Mars
04-10-2006, 07:12 PM
it all sounds good to me.

why dont we just do a southwest meet?

Legend_master
04-10-2006, 08:02 PM
it all sounds good to me.
why dont we just do a southwest meet?

I was thinking that, the louisiana and mabye the south texas peeps could come. It's sad when your state is so big that it is eaisier for other states to show up.

Mars
04-10-2006, 08:14 PM
HA no kidding.

Well, dfw is pretty centrall located tho. la, ok, and south texas all ahve about equal drives. (give or take a couple hours)

Wanna restart this thread as the official southwest meet?

Legend_master
04-10-2006, 08:41 PM
HA no kidding.

Well, dfw is pretty centrall located tho. la, ok, and south texas all ahve about equal drives. (give or take a couple hours)

Wanna restart this thread as the official southwest meet?

I will just messaged all the people on the 3gee map and I will see if a mod could just change the name.

Mars
04-10-2006, 08:42 PM
sweet. maybe we can get something big going =)

Legend_master
04-10-2006, 08:43 PM
sweet. maybe we can get something big going =)

I wouldent hope for much, but we will see.

Robs89LXi
04-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Got your PM, thanks. Unfortunately, I've been preoccupied with a lot of other stuff, so the Accord has taken a back seat. While it is running, it certainly is not road worthy enough for a trip. Still, I should get a bit caught up within the next couple weeks, and will hopefully be able to spend some time with it. If this meet isn't until June, then I might be able to get it going by then. I can't commit just yet though.

Mars
04-11-2006, 07:29 AM
I think we should shoot for summer too (has things to fix up as well haha)

Legend_master
04-11-2006, 10:48 AM
I think we should shoot for summer too (has things to fix up as well haha)

Yes the end of summer sounds good to me. So if anybody sees somebody on the forum or not on the forum in these areas TX, LA, CO, OK. Hit them up with a PM

Mars
04-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Yes the end of summer sounds good to me. So if anybody sees somebody on the forum or not on the forum in these areas TX, LA, CO, OK. Hit them up with a PM
If were doing colorado migght as well hit up new mexico

2drSE-i
04-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Maybe you could gather up some other oklahomeans and drive down here together.

there are two (active) oklahomans on the board, and 4 people i know that drive them. 3 of them arent interested and im the 4th lmao. good idea tho

accord upset
04-12-2006, 11:24 AM
sup guys glad u decied to pm me i havent looked at this thread in forever it was kinda dead but im up for most anything the accord runs and is a daily driver the body works still not finished yet and just got some new rims but im still pimpin primer and half shaved and half not. got new subs new tires inspected till the end of the 5th month gota get an alignment. but very runnable and very intrested give me a time and location and im pretty much hopin to be there, gota werk mon-fri 9-5 thou so weekends im open keep me updated im on the board only every so often so if you would email me at [email protected] or even give me a call at 469-744-5031

87AccordsterLx
04-17-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey guys, i'll be in Lafayette, La. to visit family in June. Im down to drive to TX but Dallas is like 6 hours from Lafayette and I already have to put 1200 miles on the Supra for the GA-> LA trip. That would put her at around 12,700 miles just to drive to LA and back... :(

Legend_master
04-17-2006, 09:10 PM
Hey guys, i'll be in Lafayette, La. to visit family in June. Im down to drive to TX but Dallas is like 6 hours from Lafayette and I already have to put 1200 miles on the Supra for the GA-> LA trip. That would put her at around 12,700 miles just to drive to LA and back... :(

maybe we could set it up so that you could come by dallas on your way to LA. We will work soemthing out, there is plenty of time.

accord upset
04-21-2006, 12:22 PM
ok when is this thing supposed to go down? just found out bad news. lincence is suppended and i have dallas warrents out. so i gota pay the ticket and those warrents to get it back,(im still driving just working on paying the warrents)

Mars
04-21-2006, 12:59 PM
were looking at mid-late summer right?

88eyeguy
04-23-2006, 11:15 AM
I'm really hoping we can work it out so Nathan can come. You can drive my turbo'd 240 if I can drive your Supra! Pretty please? Maybe just let me sit in it? lol

Legend_master
04-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Sorry guys I have been in Alabama for the last few days, yes we are looking into late summer so planning can be made for everybody and we can get the max amount of people here.

accord upset
04-25-2006, 06:52 AM
kewl so were lookin at mid to late summer as a time frame. any ideas as to where?? or are we still shooting blindly?? any ideas possabilitys?? i'll be there if im not in jail (fukin tickets) got one paid and 2 more surfaced from the year 2000 l8er guys

Mars
04-25-2006, 09:02 AM
a meet location in dallas is a tricky one.

The po around here likes to stick its nose in things if they see a bunch of cars sitting around behind someplace.

The local riceboy race scene meets religiously behind a frys out here everynight. after the police scare them off the go behind a target or something.

Im not familliar with the ft worth area, but in dallas we could meet up at kellers for some eat and speak, and then go off to a parking garage for a photo-op or something.

Just my idea.

88eyeguy
04-25-2006, 12:46 PM
I've been to MR2 meets at a movie theater, and 240 meets at a shopping center. The biggest hurdle is to convince the management to allow a car meet. If it's approved by the owner/manager of the building, then the police generally won't disrupt a meet as long as we don't break any laws (there have been exceptions, but those cases are extremely rare). I assume that we're talking about a daytime meet somewhere on the southern end of dfw, and possibly at a junkyard (my 240 would love that), so I don't think the police will really be much of an issue.

88LXi68
04-25-2006, 01:08 PM
I will be in New Orleans Sunday May 28th for a the BABE Rally. If anyone wants to meet up let me know and we can set something up.

Also, I will have an 89 Red DX Coupe with me that I want to sell when I get there. It will be completely gutted, but would make for a decent parts car if needed. I can get pics if someone is interested.

accord upset
04-26-2006, 10:34 AM
hey mars u talkin bout the kellers off of northwest hwy? if so thats where my vote goes for. the garage photo opt is a great idea also i like both. i know i'm bringing a camera where ever it is. i just hope im compleatly leagle by then if not im still coming but just have to keep off of the radar.(dont play you all know what im talkin bout) who hasnt been followed for blocks just cause a cop heard ur exaust at a light. anyways i think meet and greet followed by photos is a great idea, no matter where. keep me informed l8er

Mars
04-26-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah kellers on nw. they ahve a LOT of auto meets there.

Im also bringing a friend who is a professional photographer =)

EDIT: heres a review about kellers
http://dallas.citysearch.com/profile/9620189/

accord upset
04-26-2006, 10:54 AM
u still [email protected]?
:huh:

Mars
04-26-2006, 11:31 AM
aye

maxsideburn
05-01-2006, 08:46 AM
if you guys come through Louisiana I'm down for it.

Mars
05-01-2006, 09:36 AM
lafayette isnt too far from dallas ;)

accord upset
05-01-2006, 12:27 PM
im in still. no time or place decided??? im cool with a 3 gee cruise to lafayette sounds like fun get 3 or 4 3geez together down a freeway kewl would hope for more but dono bout a turnout yet due to dates times places ect. im up for anything thou got most of my tickets paid still werkin on a few but im good.

:)

Mars
05-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Oh, ha, i meant for him to drive here.

accord upset
05-01-2006, 02:00 PM
oooo..... well that would make sence huh,, lol
i dono who all will show but i would hope enuf to make it worth while ya know
even if only like 5 showed thats kewl but i would really hope for more oh and ledgen is my new idle u see his cardomain listing oh yea,swap me too buddie his engine work rocks man.

maxsideburn
05-01-2006, 02:22 PM
well I'm assuming many of your cars are in better shape than mine. I'd be happy to cruise around here with you all, and maybe even to Baton Rouge or something, but nowhere too far, I'm sure you know how it is.

86 barnstormer
05-03-2006, 08:52 PM
i'll be there, prolly not in the accord though transmission is just about crapped out.

Mars
05-03-2006, 09:13 PM
you can ride in mine ;)

Baveara
05-06-2006, 04:42 PM
so is th meet in dallas r what and i'll look to see when i have to pick up my gf.

Legend_master
05-06-2006, 05:47 PM
I think arlington would the best, because it is in the middle of the DFW. It is really up to everybody here. So if everybody would chime in and let us know where they think we should meet. I think the junkyard thing is out if you read through the thread. I know of a good place her in ARL we can meet and not really have to worry about the POPO so long as we dont due burnouts and shit.

Mars
05-06-2006, 06:20 PM
I know of a good place her in ARL we can meet and not really have to worry about the POPO so long as we dont due burnouts and shit.

Sounds good to me.

Im gonna be in tyler this summer, so ill be driving a couple horus anyway. another 45 minutes isnt going to hurt, so im down for where ever.

88eyeguy
05-07-2006, 02:00 PM
Legend_master
SEi User
Vehicle: 1986 Accord HB LS/Vtec

I think arlington would the best...

Hrmm...biased are we? Lol, I'm just kidding; an Arlington meet sounds great to me. And what's with this no burnout thing anyway? Everyone knows your dinky little Hondas can't get more than a squeak compared to my mighty Nissan :P!

Again, j/k. Please don't hurt me for that!

Mars
05-07-2006, 03:33 PM
I have no comment...

Legend_master
05-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Legend_master
SEi User
Vehicle: 1986 Accord HB LS/Vtec
Hrmm...biased are we? Lol, I'm just kidding; an Arlington meet sounds great to me. And what's with this no burnout thing anyway? Everyone knows your dinky little Hondas can't get more than a squeak compared to my mighty Nissan :P!
Again, j/k. Please don't hurt me for that!

wait untill you get to the meet, I am going to ignore you J/P LOL. I just posted Arlington, because I know places we can go and it is kinda in the middle.

Mars
05-07-2006, 07:20 PM
I honestly dont care where we meet,
however i would like ot go somewhere photogenic.

See earlier post about pro photographer friend of mine tagging along.

wprocomp
05-08-2006, 08:46 AM
yeah god forbid legend has to drive and use gas to get anywhere...............

Legend_master
05-08-2006, 08:50 AM
yeah god forbid legend has to drive and use gas to get anywhere...............

I am glad everybody agrees :cheers: .

88eyeguy
05-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Lol.

Arlington is a great place to meet. Now we just have to figure out the WHEN part. Preferably July for me, cause I don't know if my car will be running before then. Or if it is running, it won't be finished.

accord upset
05-08-2006, 11:34 AM
im down for arlington. sounds ok to me just dono it that well so im a follower.. i wanna take some pics but no one look at mine lol,,, pimpin tha primer. needa get that finished but o well l8er time l8er day. get the when down guys im still in.. (we gonna try for a weekend or during the week?)

Mars
05-08-2006, 11:56 AM
only time i think msot of use oculd make it (myself included) would be a weekend.

I vote a saturday.

And June and July are both fine for me.

Legend_master
05-09-2006, 07:51 PM
So how about Saturday July 1st the weekend before july 4th. If everybody is ok with this, chime in and I will add you to a list on the first page. If this dosent work we will figure a new date out and do that list. So lets hear it everybody.

Mars
05-10-2006, 02:11 AM
count me in

accord upset
05-10-2006, 08:29 AM
im in

2drSE-i
05-10-2006, 08:34 AM
unfortunately i will be in florida till the 9th :-/

Legend_master
05-10-2006, 08:37 AM
unfortunately i will be in florida till the 9th :-/

damn it I guess you are coming back early

2drSE-i
05-10-2006, 08:51 AM
lol not so much, family vac. hopefully we can do this more than once over the summer

88eyeguy
05-10-2006, 09:55 AM
I'll be there.

Legend_master
05-10-2006, 10:02 AM
I am adding everybody to the first post, I think we have enough people to decide on a location and specific time. I know an abandoned grocery store that we can use the parking lot of or we could meet at the rangers stadium parking lot. There are a few more places, but let see what everybody else thinks.

88eyeguy
05-10-2006, 10:39 AM
I think the Rangers parking lot is out. There's a game that afternoon, so unless everybody wants to shell out like 10 bucks per car, We'll have to meet someplace else.

Legend_master
05-10-2006, 01:27 PM
I think the Rangers parking lot is out. There's a game that afternoon, so unless everybody wants to shell out like 10 bucks per car, We'll have to meet someplace else.

Ok I dident research that, that is ruled out. The mall was suggested, but I know the traffic will be sick there. So I dont really want to do that, The only scenic places areound here are in Weatherford and Granbury. I will get some pictures of the 3three closed grocerie stores we can meet at. Honestly I dont care wear we meet.

accord upset
05-11-2006, 10:24 AM
pics ledgen pix. i want lots of pix of u guys cars specially urs ledgen (big fan of ur engine swap) workin on gettin tha money to get mine painted hoping for before the meet but if not im still gonna be there. get to work mr arlington find us a place. i'm just kiddin man dont take it the wrong way. okie Saturday July 1st is the date we gonna work on a time? im down for anytime would prefer just before dark for photos but if were gonna meet and greet a lil earlier would prolly be better and work out better for everyone. just post times u guys would prefer or be available.

Mars
05-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Heh we could meet, and then cruise up through granbury.

88eyeguy
05-12-2006, 09:50 AM
Heh we could meet, and then cruise up through granbury.

Gotta make sure we hit up those sweet antique shops in Granbury when we rool through. You know I'm a sucker for cars and antiques! lol

accord upset
05-12-2006, 06:18 PM
hello did ledgen die ?? thought he was gonna scope out some abandon lots for us??

Legend_master
05-13-2006, 12:28 AM
hello did ledgen die ?? thought he was gonna scope out some abandon lots for us??

nope, I jsut have alot to do :cheers:

Baveara
05-13-2006, 03:25 PM
r the guys from houston coming because they can all meet up ate my place here in Lufkin and then go up toward arlington together would be tight as hey all those 3g's pimpin' up 6 to jacksonville then takeing 175 to dallas and going from there. sorry but i won't be able to make it but ya'll can still come to my crib this summer and meet at my shop we will plenty of parking grass space. you can park atlease 80 cars car show style with plenty of room we could set it up to be like a little 3g show.anyhow hit me back let me know whats up.

Mars
05-13-2006, 03:44 PM
yeah, anyone in texas is welcome.

silentmadness
05-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Im going and I have some friends that want to see it but one has a mini and the other has a wrx kool if they come out?

Legend_master
05-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Im going and I have some friends that want to see it but one has a mini and the other has a wrx kool if they come out?

No I am the Three G NAZI on 3rd gen accord, LOL just playin. They can come if they want to.

88eyeguy
05-17-2006, 04:59 PM
They'd better be able to. I ain't bringin no 3g with me. Course that's cause I don't have one anymore, but...well, you know. : P

Legend_master
05-17-2006, 05:46 PM
They'd better be able to. I ain't bringin no 3g with me. Course that's cause I don't have one anymore, but...well, you know. : P

it's alright we forgive you for not having a 3gee, because you still have popup lights.

accord upset
05-18-2006, 08:45 AM
lol,, popuplights,, well guys had a run in with a hot civvy sort and ugly i missed a shift and catching up was alot of redline work.later i noticed i lost my top end power(most of my power) so i took it up to my shop did a compression check and its really low like 125 +or- 10 but 2 week later did another and im down to 117. tink my rings are gone anyways im still comin just might be limpin along. gonna tear down and rebuild this winter :chainsaw: hehehe
o by the way anyone find the place to do this in arlington?

Deadhead
05-18-2006, 09:07 AM
lol, i know how you feel accord_upset.

Over the course of owning my accord, it's dropped 25+ PSI in each cylinder.

hehe, you guys wouldn't want a civic there would ya lol

Legend_master
05-18-2006, 01:18 PM
lol, i know how you feel accord_upset.

Over the course of owning my accord, it's dropped 25+ PSI in each cylinder.

hehe, you guys wouldn't want a civic there would ya lol

Your welcome to come (kinda a ling drive), you still have accord roots so it will be ok.

wprocomp
05-18-2006, 03:48 PM
man i need $$$$ for paint i guess imma have to sell my rims cause im poor =(

Deadhead
05-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Your welcome to come (kinda a ling drive), you still have accord roots so it will be ok.

lol... where is this going to be at? I just saw colorado in the title and figured i'd check out where it's going to be at.

Legend_master
05-18-2006, 04:23 PM
lol... where is this going to be at? I just saw colorado in the title and figured i'd check out where it's going to be at.

Somewhere in arlington, the DFW area for sure.

od2681
05-18-2006, 04:30 PM
where is this meet being held

Legend_master
05-18-2006, 05:01 PM
where is this meet being held

Well we haven't figured it out completely yet, but we are looking into some abandoned grocery store parking lots.

Legend_master
05-18-2006, 05:07 PM
If you guys click this link (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Arlington,+TX&t=k&om=1&ll=32.593743,-97.14821&spn=0.002129,0.005322) it show the parking lot of an abandoned Food Lion and there is Plenty of space.

acco-R-d
05-18-2006, 07:46 PM
im in 4 arlington, when again do yall wanna do this

Mars
05-18-2006, 08:12 PM
dates are in the first post.

silentmadness
05-18-2006, 08:16 PM
What about hooters? they have all kinds of stuff like this up there i dont think they would mind. The one at green oaks and 20 has free beer

Legend_master
05-18-2006, 11:38 PM
What about hooters? they have all kinds of stuff like this up there i dont think they would mind. The one at green oaks and 20 has free beer

thats a good idea, I would be down for that. If everybody else agreed.

Mars
05-19-2006, 12:10 AM
i dont really care honestly haha. wherever man.

accord upset
05-19-2006, 09:09 AM
yummm beer,

:cheers:

88eyeguy
05-19-2006, 10:14 AM
I'm cool with that. Except the beer part--I'm only 20...

Might I suggest we have this meet in the late afternoon, like maybe 4:30 or 5:00? We could hang out for a while, grab some food (and beer for you old fellers) and then go do whatever. Heck, we could go to SpeedZone and run each other of the Slick Track lol.

Legend_master
05-19-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm cool with that. Except the beer part--I'm only 20...
Might I suggest we have this meet in the late afternoon, like maybe 4:30 or 5:00? We could hang out for a while, grab some food (and beer for you old fellers) and then go do whatever. Heck, we could go to SpeedZone and run each other of the Slick Track lol.

Ok I am going to post hooters as the location, now we all need to agree on a time of day.

accord upset
05-19-2006, 01:52 PM
i like 4:30 or later need light for pics but dont wanna do it during the hottest part of the day

silentmadness
05-19-2006, 03:32 PM
And after hooters we could go to this building were i take all my pics, its at 20 and Collins behind Don Davis nissan or the parks mall parking garage. I dont know where else we could go?:dunno:

Legend_master
05-19-2006, 10:13 PM
And after hooters we could go to this building were i take all my pics, its at 20 and Collins behind Don Davis nissan or the parks mall parking garage. I dont know where else we could go?:dunno:

I know a bunch of picture places, but they are all industrial.

Legend_master
05-19-2006, 10:13 PM

I know a bunch of picture places, but they are all industrial.

jigga225
05-20-2006, 08:19 AM
whas up, i may be able to make it... so put me down as 60%

Legend_master
05-20-2006, 09:17 AM
whas up, i may be able to make it... so put me down as 60%

That would be sweet dude, i want to see your car in person.

jigga225
05-20-2006, 10:53 PM
That would be sweet dude, i want to see your car in person.
Likewise man! I wanna check out the swap

Mars
05-21-2006, 10:59 AM
This is looking like its shaping up to be a pretty sweet meet.

Im glad we have some awesome cars coming.

Legend_master
05-21-2006, 12:10 PM
This is looking like its shaping up to be a pretty sweet meet.
Im glad we have some awesome cars coming.

So is everybody good with 4:00, we eat and then go take some pics.

silentmadness
05-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Im down for shure. Where are the pics gonna be?

Mars
05-23-2006, 07:51 AM
4 works. Well catch that evening light too. I dig.

jigga225
05-24-2006, 11:02 PM
so 4pm at hooters, then we take it from there?

Legend_master
05-24-2006, 11:35 PM
so 4pm at hooters, then we take it from there?

That sounds about right :cheers: .

silentmadness
05-26-2006, 09:39 PM
So where are the pics gonna be?

accord upset
06-04-2006, 07:54 PM
???? dono where we are goin to take the pics... hopefully some where we got some room so our cars look important(meaning i dont wanna park next to a ferrari, porshe, or any other car that could cost as much as my house) im hopeing like a parking garage or at least an abandoned lot like ledgen was talkin bout earlier

jigga225
06-05-2006, 10:21 AM
aw man...I just made an apartment hunting to austin this weekend....only thing is, i cant move in until July 8.

So i wont be able to make it fellas. I hopin i would be thereand could just come up to dallas. But after July 8 ill be a permanant residient of Austin,TX so we can get together wit texas 3geers

peace

Legend_master
06-05-2006, 05:55 PM
aw man...I just made an apartment hunting to austin this weekend....only thing is, i cant move in until July 8.
So i wont be able to make it fellas. I hopin i would be thereand could just come up to dallas. But after July 8 ill be a permanant residient of Austin,TX so we can get together wit texas 3geers
peace

DAmnit that sucks, I am sure we can have another meet sooner or later that you can come to. As for everybody elses questions, If we do go take pictures I was thinking of going to an abandoned Food lion (tan lookinjg building, kinda industrial, grass coming up through the concrete) while the light was still out and then waiting for the dark to go to the parking garage at the parks mall. Is that cool with everybody?

reanimator420
06-05-2006, 06:02 PM
yeah if you post some pics after the meet. i wish i could go but i live to far away:rant:

accord upset
06-07-2006, 04:23 PM
im down. like the garage pic idea,, more pics = more fun possably more explanations

Mars
06-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Ive always been a fan of parking garages

accord upset
06-09-2006, 01:23 PM
good news cars gonna have fresh paint on it bad news i dono if the grafix will be here :-( gonna email em and see if i can get em a lil sooner oh yea might have a friend with a 2001 accord 4 cyl vtec comin mechanically its bone stock but super clean and nice system.<<< haha hes slo my car with low compression is an even match so some of u will have a good chance at beating an 01 then raggin on the driver if ..... ps any races will be far from the meet right?? i dont need extra police attention...

Legend_master
06-09-2006, 02:04 PM
good news cars gonna have fresh paint on it bad news i dono if the grafix will be here :-( gonna email em and see if i can get em a lil sooner oh yea might have a friend with a 2001 accord 4 cyl vtec comin mechanically its bone stock but super clean and nice system.<<< haha hes slo my car with low compression is an even match so some of u will have a good chance at beating an 01 then raggin on the driver if ..... ps any races will be far from the meet right?? i dont need extra police attention...

Id ont really plan on racing, but if people want to thats up to them.

88eyeguy
06-09-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm in for the meet, but racing isn't really on my agenda.

The 240 won't be turbo'd as some of you may have noticed by my for sale thread, but it will be there, and it will be freshly washed, waxed, and redirtied by the 45 minute drive lol.

acco-R-d
06-10-2006, 09:17 PM
no racing4 me!

accord upset
06-11-2006, 08:09 AM
kewl just hoping peeps are smart enough to go away from the meet to do the no no stuff (burning off ur expensive tires, dough nuts,racing, u know all the stuff that u see careless teens doin with mommys money) i just dont want the fun ruind by one. if ur bout to do something that could get u in trouble please go down the road a few blocks at least. but like most have said im not up for any races not at our first meet anyways. im really intrested in ledgens swap and the car chat that goes with some of u guys upgrades. its a perfect opertunity to throw diff ideas at each other and see what works and what peeps have tried and fail at doing (why waste my money trying it if someone else has and it didnt work) o and just so everyone knows i no longer have a shop that i can tear down at.. i just stared a new job like 3 weeks ago and there not trusting enuf to lemme have keys to the shop yet but when they do i have more tools to play with. :-)

2drSE-i
06-23-2006, 11:55 AM
guess what mofos? my florida trip got postponed

ADAM IS COMING TO TEXAS BITCHES :-D

hopefully the car will be put back together in time, i got plowed by and old guy in a parking lot, should get the check tomorrow. new deck lid, taillights and taillight frame.

accord upset
06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
more the merrier really glad ur back in. got the paint and grafix finished im fixing to update my car domain if u guys wanna check it in a lil

Legend_master
06-23-2006, 05:48 PM
guess what mofos? my florida trip got postponed
ADAM IS COMING TO TEXAS BITCHES :-D
hopefully the car will be put back together in time, i got plowed by and old guy in a parking lot, should get the check tomorrow. new deck lid, taillights and taillight frame.

That is fucking awsome dude, I will add you to the list. This is going to be a good turn out if everybody shows up. Let me know if anybody needs help with directions.

accord upset
06-23-2006, 06:14 PM
we decied on 4:00 as the time???

Legend_master
06-23-2006, 06:18 PM
we decied on 4:00 as the time???

yep thats right.

2drSE-i
06-23-2006, 10:42 PM
i just hope that i can find time to sand down and spray my fender and headlight cover....

Legend_master
06-24-2006, 12:00 AM
i just hope that i can find time to sand down and spray my fender and headlight cover....

We wont judge you if the car is not perfect, LOL

acco-R-d
06-24-2006, 11:22 AM
i know theres only 7 of us, but does anyone want to shoot a video.
also, whose got a really good camera or whose bring a camera?

Legend_master
06-24-2006, 11:43 AM

I will be bringing a camera, but it only videos tapes for 120sec(its a digital picture camera). Then you have to start over again.

2drSE-i
06-24-2006, 01:28 PM
DRIFT!! for 2 minutes

....sry i saw f&f3

and good thing too, cuz my leather is ripped in a few places, my car will be filthy after the 3 hour drive, and i wont have time to detail the engine bay.

88eyeguy
06-24-2006, 01:50 PM
oh no, oh no!!!!!! ADAM IS COMING!!!! j/k man, can't wait to see all you guys there.

accord upset
06-24-2006, 06:44 PM
im not a judgemental guy right now my engine needs work, as most know i drove the primer for awhile, 3 of my rims match and one doesnt, i think the only way to fix my interior is goin to be rip it out and replace(with some thing other than maroon oh god honda had a bad plan with that color). yet still i have much hope for the future.my main intrest are turing to interior and ledgen's swap. hope to see u guys soon. im bringin a camera and plan to use it, i figure that 2 throw away cams should do for just us.

2drSE-i
06-25-2006, 04:47 AM
and you get to see a real se-i in person (hahaha)

acco-R-d
06-25-2006, 03:10 PM
my interor has like 4 colors goin on cas im in the slow process of having a full black interior.the back is all pretty much the goat shit brown....lol. o btw, im gunna try and bring my digital camera, 2 bad i dont have a tripod.

silentmadness
06-26-2006, 06:45 PM
after the meet we could go to
http://picsorban.com/upload/galaxieflier.jpg
my room mate and all his mini truck friends are going

88eyeguy
06-26-2006, 06:55 PM
that's a bit of a drive from arlington. looks interesting, though; i've always wanted to see a movie at that drive-in...

Mars
06-27-2006, 02:38 PM

A firend of mine is coming with me.
Hes one of the ehad photographers for the ut newspaper, and there will be a camera.

Legend_master
06-27-2006, 11:39 PM
have you guys seen this? ebay link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989-Honda-Accord_W0QQitemZ330000104374QQihZ014QQcategoryZ625 4QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) thats cheap for an se-i

2drSE-i
06-28-2006, 12:18 AM
not an se-i...you sure thats the right link?? i gotta leave by midnight, gotta be back up here to go to church in the morning lol.

Legend_master
06-28-2006, 07:23 AM
not an se-i...you sure thats the right link?? i gotta leave by midnight, gotta be back up here to go to church in the morning lol.

it's definitly and SE-i check it again. YOu will have a bit of driving to do so we will load you up with coffee/soda before you leave lol. I posted my cell phone on the first page if anybody need to contact me.

2drSE-i
06-28-2006, 10:16 AM
ooooh now i see. the only thing se-i left is the wheels lol. i didnt even think about the alloys silly me.

accord upset
06-28-2006, 03:56 PM
after the meet we go to
http://picsorban.com/upload/galaxieflier.jpg
my room mate and all his mini truck friends are goning
i might stop by the drive in if its still goin its on my way home thou im in ennis also

Legend_master
06-29-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey do any of you guys need a hatch. I have another one that I can't get the axle problem figured out. It has damage on the side, but runs very well and has perfect interior. I am looking to get around $600.00 for it and might be able to help you get it towed. The car is a five speed

here is a pic of the damage

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/a84b58a8.jpg

Mars
06-29-2006, 09:01 PM
I wont be able to make it guys. My car has a bad upper drivers side ball joint, and i dont really care to drive from tyler to ft worth in it =(

Next time.

Legend_master
06-30-2006, 01:26 AM
I wont be able to make it guys. My car has a bad upper drivers side ball joint, and i dont really care to drive from tyler to ft worth in it =(
Next time.

damn dude that freakin sucks. I guess next time around

2drSE-i
06-30-2006, 11:26 AM
well it looks like i get my car back tomorrow lmao.......ill still be there, you will just have to pardon mismatched body panels. i wont come till i wash it inside and out tho...so i may be late lol

accord upset
06-30-2006, 04:02 PM
im bout to wash mine now but its at least an hour drive away so i might do a spot wash after i get there bout to go find directions

Legend_master
06-30-2006, 04:11 PM
im bout to wash mine now but its at least an hour drive away so i might do a spot wash after i get there bout to go find directions

sounds good

acco-R-d
06-30-2006, 07:43 PM
so are we meeting at hooters, are we eatin there to because i just got hired and i havent got my paycheck yet. im flat broke...lol. and then after ward we plan on takin pictures, but my question is how late do yall plan on meeting. of course we have to take some night pictures, but i dont want to be out all night either.

anywho, cant wait to see yall tomorw, ill be driving my silver acccord. my name is jordan by the way.

2drSE-i
06-30-2006, 09:40 PM
well i decided that i only go to texas every once and a while, so ill jsut go to church on weds. ill stay a little later if we are still kickin it. see yall tomorrow.

accord upset
07-01-2006, 05:21 AM
last check before we leave to go round peeps up to go
its at 4:00 pm,today july 1st, at the hooters in arlington off of 20
this is my car. my name is Jon, I'll have another silver accord like an 01 or so tailing me.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/2158000-2158999/2158264_11_full.jpg

88eyeguy
07-01-2006, 01:50 PM
As you guys have probably noticed, I'm not going to make it today. I discovered this about two hours ago when my car wouldn't start. I just got back from O'Reilly's with a new starter, so it's gonna take a little while...

This really sucks. Sorry, guys.

Legend_master
07-02-2006, 09:34 AM
As you guys have probably noticed, I'm not going to make it today. I discovered this about two hours ago when my car wouldn't start. I just got back from O'Reilly's with a new starter, so it's gonna take a little while...
This really sucks. Sorry, guys.

thats it you are out of the club J/P. Maybe we will have another meet you can come to.

EDIT: HERE ARE THE PICTURES (http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53275)

od2681
08-16-2006, 07:36 AM
damn i should check on this forum more often..i didnt even know this meet existed

accord upset
08-20-2006, 05:28 AM
got my new engine in everyone ready for another go round yet? maybe this time we can get a better turn out last time there was alot of negitives to our meet(rain, poweroutage, cops,and such)

JohnDriver
07-22-2010, 08:09 PM
I dont check in often but would love to come to a meet,the honda limo still runs barely but id bring it.lol

2drSE-i
07-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Ah memories. Can't believe this was four years ago...

JohnDriver
07-22-2010, 08:17 PM
so are there any local shows or cruises? im in fort worth tx?

itzdave
07-22-2010, 08:38 PM
I dont check in often but would love to come to a meet,the honda limo still runs barely but id bring it.lol

LIMO!?!?!?!? and why do you NOT have any pix up!?!?!?!?

skong
07-25-2010, 07:41 PM
set up another meet in october or something, i can make it, did not know bout this meet.

Legend_master
07-26-2010, 07:27 AM
Holy thread resurrection batman! This ended up being a pretty cool meet when it happened Lol. If I had my 3gee going, I would work out a meet with you guys.

JohnDriver
07-27-2010, 06:21 PM
yeah,I pop on once in a while
Im a lover of unloved cars,but the accord stretch is cool in everyones book,the comment I get is usually WHY,and can i take a pic?
I drove this car 70+ miles a day for 2 years,it really needs to go to the shop.it wont idle and ifand when it does die, it wont restart..but im a master of the clutch/brake/bumpthethrottle,routine..theres a guy in lakeworth tx who is an ex dealer tech,and racer who im going to get it to,lol
its a plain lx 5spd carb.
Im going to join the paying club and ill post the rebuild pics, im gonna install 89sei disk brakes this winter..
are there any import meets/carshows in north tx? I really want to get a feel for what the import/tuner crowd thinks I should do to it? cleanitup bone stock or restomod(my idea) or allout madman ride? ive got the skills and a well equiped shop.
P.S. how do you put pics in the posts,im computer iligitamate..lol

skong
08-02-2010, 07:49 PM
yes pics, shoot me n u could just cruise downtown fort worth then go drinking at the bars