PDA

View Full Version : Have an Idea.

l3aLLa
04-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Well, I always hear of people having problems hear and there locating parts, and I work at a parts department and have access to aboput everything under our hoods. I am going to start listing parts up and prices, if anyone is interested in them, ill be more than happy to ship. Think of this as a 3geez parts catalog or something. All cv axles, rack and pinion, and calipers, and such are all remains. So the prices are low. We sell Autolight, Champion, and NGK Plugs. Can get Bosche if needed. Standard' Wires/Cap/Rodar. Any gaskets, sensors, hoses, belts. All of that good stuff. If anyone can think of hard to find parts I would be more than happy to look them up.

shepherd79
04-04-2006, 07:04 AM
i think you may want to talk to diretor (joe) before you start listing. I never had problem finding any autoparts.

MessyHonda
04-04-2006, 01:37 PM
im with sepherd79 i never have problems finding parts the only problem is the price...i want to get the cheapest quality parts for my car since its 18 years old and i dont want to pay for a expesive part for such an old car...i go to the junkyard and get most of my parts like a starter and a power stearing pump for only 40 bucks insted of paying like 280 for both