PDA

View Full Version : Factory power locks

accorddog
04-06-2006, 07:19 AM
Well did the power lockss last night what I did was take the acuators out of a four door with them. Then Itook one power lock switch and mounted it in the center shift console on the driver side used only the two wires on each and ran all wires to the dash all doors8 wires Oh and you can atach the acuators while the locking mec is on the door just screw it to the none power lock one 3 screws after that ran one power wire and used the bolt under shifter for ground the switch took some thinking but easy run power to the two poles that are joined together use the 2 center terminals for the acuators and the other two put together and conect to ground and boom the doors lock and unlock one switch now you can hook up your alarm leads and theres your keyless wqorks good any question I can try help ya I have a tol free # good from all over North America 866-303-7999 ask for justin hope this helps

blahblahblah
04-09-2006, 04:50 PM
did you do this on a 4 door or 2?

catalin
04-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Now THAT'S a run-on sentence, you lost me with the second line.

fabio83
06-01-2006, 08:20 AM
where can i get power locks for me 4 door accord? some of the places i looked said u need a cable style lock system.

Sabz5150
06-02-2006, 09:45 AM
where can i get power locks for me 4 door accord? some of the places i looked said u need a cable style lock system.

You can snag the actuators from a boneyard 3g, but you'll have to do your own wiring for them.