PDA

View Full Version : Back In Black Part 2 (56k might need some food)

Legend_master
04-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Well we had a sunny day and I decided to go out for some pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/389d35d2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/29b409e4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/365d546a.jpg
Vtec Yo ( I had some other cool pics from this spot, but some racist prick wrote all over the wall)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/a9b864ad.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/26a45351.jpg
I need a better lens for this shot
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/b7a28c67.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/b82d9514.jpg
My new favorite angle
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/e7ec3dc2.jpg

B16KILLA
04-13-2006, 03:09 PM
VERY, VERY NICE!! I just cant get enough of your car. I love that first pic it looks like your car is stalking it's prey=:rice:

T-Funk
04-13-2006, 03:09 PM
very nice dude, much better pics

im contemplating myself whether to keep my meshies the same or to paint them black or gunmetal
but my car is gold so im think i may keep silver
however those look sweet on your car

ps: i can still read the wall :D

Legend_master
04-13-2006, 03:16 PM
very nice dude, much better pics

im contemplating myself whether to keep my meshies the same or to paint them black or gunmetal
but my car is gold so im think i may keep silver
however those look sweet on your car

ps: i can still read the wall :D

Thanks dude, I dident catch that. I just PS it out of the pic. THat was jsut little piece of it, they spraid it all over the place :rocket: . As for your mesh I would go with Gunmetal, that is what I wanted but the company couldent do it.

VERY, VERY NICE!! I just cant get enough of your car. I love that first pic it looks like your car is stalking it's prey=
Today 03:02 PM

Thanks man and LOL, yea it looks like an animal (well at least a beast) in the woods.

b8er
04-13-2006, 03:21 PM
hey bro, loving the pics. one suggestiong, get some news paper and masking tap, tape off around your windows and paint the black trim, well what was black. aha i just did it to my buddys prelude, made the car look awsome, you can really see what im talking about in the brick wall picture, rock on

Legend_master
04-13-2006, 03:24 PM
hey bro, loving the pics. one suggestiong, get some news paper and masking tap, tape off around your windows and paint the black trim, well what was black. aha i just did it to my buddys prelude, made the car look awsome, you can really see what im talking about in the brick wall picture, rock on

I actually have another hatch and the trim on it is Perfect, I just havent gotten out and switch it. I plan on using some kind of rubberizer to fix the one on the back window and corner windows. Thanks though the trim does look bad along with the sunspots on the roof :rant: .

MessyHonda
04-13-2006, 03:57 PM
it does look nice....yeah same here in cali it rained yesterday so hard and today(my bday) we are having 70 degree weather and it does not even look like it rained...to bad we got some rain due tomorrow...but im happy that your car looks good...i want that lip, also your sign is cool

B16KILLA
04-13-2006, 04:03 PM
it does look nice....yeah same here in cali it rained yesterday so hard and today(my bday) we are having 70 degree weather and it does not even look like it rained...to bad we got some rain due tomorrow...but im happy that your car looks good...i want that lip, also your sign is cool

HAPPY B-DAY:cheers:

od2681
04-13-2006, 04:54 PM
damn that looks sweet

Nospeed
04-13-2006, 05:21 PM
what kind of front lip is that? crx??? is suttle...yet satisfying.

Deadhead
04-13-2006, 06:20 PM
awesome car, but the exhaust almost ruins it for me. That thing really sticks out like a sore thumb

Hash_man_Se_i
04-13-2006, 06:22 PM
Looks much better in the day... the wheels that is. I still kinda like silver better, but black looks good too.

Mars
04-13-2006, 08:00 PM
Pretty.
Whered you go for those pics?

Pico
04-13-2006, 08:10 PM
:cheers:
Nice Pics

wprocomp
04-13-2006, 10:04 PM
ill race you through the woods rally style yo! lol

Legend_master
04-13-2006, 11:57 PM

LOL, we don't even have seasons anymore. It was like spring all winter and now it is kinda fall. I know this summer is going to be very dry and VERY hot.

P.S. Happy Bday

damn that looks sweet

Thanks, but I think I a being a picture whore :violin: .

what kind of front lip is that? crx??? is suttle...yet satisfying.

88-89 accord front bumper and 88-89 integra front lip

awesome car, but the exhaust almost ruins it for me. That thing really sticks out like a sore thumb

I kinda like it, it helps keep the po off my tail.

Looks much better in the day... the wheels that is. I still kinda like silver better, but black looks good too.

Yes the silver did look better, but the black kinda sets it off in on a new tone.

Pretty.
Whered you go for those pics?

Thanks, I went to nelsons grocery store (it is closed), then I went to a neighborhood that is in the middle of being constructed for the distance shot. and the scenic shots were taken in neighborhood down the street form my house that has trees growing in the middle of the street.

Nice Pics

Thanks

ill race you through the woods rally style yo! lol

LOL, I cant make it over bumps very quick so you win. :)

SteveDX89
04-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Very nice. The 88-89 front bumper makes the hatches look so much better.

wprocomp
04-14-2006, 07:52 AM

lol i cant either itll just have to be a REALLL slow rally race:cheers:

speedpenguin
04-14-2006, 08:59 AM
I like! :thumbup: They're better than the last set of pics, I can really see why you switched to black now.

2drSE-i
04-14-2006, 09:02 AM
lol i cant either itll just have to be a REALLL slow rally race:cheers:

its two 3geez, thats unavoidable :D

love the pics bro, im hopin i can come down to the meet.

od2681
04-14-2006, 02:57 PM
LOL, we don't even have seasons anymore. It was like spring all winter and now it is kinda fall. I know this summer is going to be very dry and VERY hot.
P.S. Happy Bday
Thanks, but I think I a being a picture whore :violin: .
88-89 accord front bumper and 88-89 integra front lip
I kinda like it, it helps keep the po off my tail.
Yes the silver did look better, but the black kinda sets it off in on a new tone.
Thanks, I went to nelsons grocery store (it is closed), then I went to a neighborhood that is in the middle of being constructed for the distance shot. and the scenic shots were taken in neighborhood down the street form my house that has trees growing in the middle of the street.
Thanks
nah your not being a pic whore...it looks beautifull though..good job man

Legend_master
04-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Very nice. The 88-89 front bumper makes the hatches look so much better.

I agree

lol i cant either itll just have to be a REALLL slow rally race

I can see it now Vrooom, slam on the brakes, vrooom, slam on the brakes LOL.

I like! They're better than the last set of pics, I can really see why you switched to black now.

Thanks dude, as soon as I posted them I regreted it. Something about the lighting and size on the first thread sucked.

its two 3geez, thats unavoidable

love the pics bro, im hopin i can come down to the meet.

Me to I want alot of us to meet up and show those Cali guys what a real meet look like J/P. Thanks dude I am sure more pics will come later.

nah your not being a pic whore...it looks beautifull though..good job man

I bet you are a little biased LOL

mkymonkey
04-14-2006, 11:57 PM
what do you mean show us what a real meet is? :D:D:D

Legend_master
04-15-2006, 12:59 PM
what do you mean show us what a real meet is? :D:D:D

i was hoping one of you would catch that, LOL.

Mars
04-15-2006, 02:56 PM
ha, do we have any curvy lookout roads we can do photoshoots on?
i think thats the only way wed show up cali lol.

mkymonkey
04-15-2006, 07:59 PM
hehehe yep :D

mille
04-22-2006, 05:23 PM
nice car, You've have ever snow in tx:) I see:)

Legend_master
04-23-2006, 06:18 PM
nice car, You've have ever snow in tx:) I see:)

I see snow about once every 2 years (well maybe not that often). Thanks for the comment.