PDA

View Full Version : bumpas

Whistler225
04-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Painted my front bumper black today.....It isn't perfect (some of the defects were too deep to remove), but it looks a hundred times better than it did...I'll post some pics when I get the back one done and the sides (from the trim down is getting black paint as well).

I may be buying a trunk lid from another user on here. It isn't the same color as my car, but I was wondering if anyone knows a decent source for color matched paint. I don't own a compressor, so it will probably end up being a careful (ha ha) can job....are Honda colors even available in the can?

Also: has anyone tried painting the factory hubcaps? I was thinking of trying to pain them black as well. If anyone has tried it, how did it turn out?

Mike89Accordcom
04-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Yeah post pics when you can. I almost painted my stocks when I had them, but thought you know, they are so cheap so I didn't.

HostileJava
04-24-2006, 06:54 PM
I may be buying a trunk lid from another user on here. It isn't the same color as my car, but I was wondering if anyone knows a decent source for color matched paint. I don't own a compressor, so it will probably end up being a careful (ha ha) can job....are Honda colors even available in the can?

http://www.paintscratch.com/