PDA

View Full Version : public aplolgy to thos who brough things from me this week

SQ is the SQUAD
04-16-2006, 11:07 AM
i havent gotten anything out yet. everythnig will ship tuesday morning. i ran into a situation with shipping funds. i dident plan correctly and had to wait to transfer the funds from paypal to my bank. everything came in saterday but i was busy and fed ex wont be open until tuesday (i think) so ill have trackiung numbers for yal. yes, i am a lazy lard ass but id never rip off any of my 3geez brothers, i owe all of yall a favor. i got a couple of pm's to answer, youll have better luck emailing me at [email protected] or aim SQ is the SQUAD

p.s. belive it or not, i sold over $1600 this week and got a bunch of shit to send out. the accord is down but my brother in law let me borrow his bronco.

b8er
04-16-2006, 11:20 AM
would i be in this apology or has my item already been shipped?

SQ is the SQUAD
04-16-2006, 11:24 AM
that goes to you to. my mad. when i finish cleaning, ill hook you up with something. just pm me and tell me what you need

b8er
04-16-2006, 11:54 AM
alright bro, not a big worry on getting it right away, dont stress on my item

Gemini2003
04-16-2006, 08:18 PM
lol b8er what did you buy? You know what he could save on shipping by sending it all to just one of us since we live in the same city.... just a thought... And don't worry about how long it will take I just like the updates.

AccordEpicenter
04-16-2006, 09:05 PM
yeah its not like this stuff is like 93 days late or somthing. If it gets shipped out a few days late im not gonna cry like some people (nobody in here)"dude youre 34.9873 seconds late shipping out my stuff? I needed it like yesterday" lmao sounds like honda-tech.