PDA

View Full Version : FIRST TIME TO POST PICS!!! check'em out

a20a3rdGen
04-17-2006, 09:24 PM
The car is dirty but you get the idea....plus the front lip is chipped alot cuz its old haha. Plus the engine pic is AFTER everything was stripped from theives.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2230226/1

:ugh2: What u guys think am i worthy? lol

mkymonkey
04-17-2006, 10:32 PM
what is that lip from?
oh and nice car by the way

a20a3rdGen
04-17-2006, 11:05 PM
oh i made that lip out of plain sheet metal and jus kinda "formed" to the bottom of the bumper cover. it turned out pretty sweet...when it was new

AccordB20A
04-18-2006, 04:14 AM
good old shet metal, it works wonders when done right. I wouldnt have guessed u made your lip out of it. good job and your cars awesome. free wheels are free wheels dude!

speedpenguin
04-18-2006, 06:14 AM
Clean...
Very nice! I like what you did with the grill, too.

EricW
04-18-2006, 06:53 AM
Not bad.

SteveDX89
04-18-2006, 08:30 AM
I love coupes.

bullard123
04-18-2006, 08:30 AM
Looks good, but I think smoked sidemarkers woukld lok better with your paint than the clear ones. Nice ride bro.

Mike's89AccordLX
04-18-2006, 08:42 AM
Looks nice. I love to see some of the fine little details people put on there cars that most people wouldn't notice.

The ACCORD badge on the front grille is a good idea.

88accordhb
04-18-2006, 04:07 PM
nice, i love free shit.

ghettogeddy
04-18-2006, 04:30 PM
The ACCORD badge on the front grille is a good idea.

ya i was thinking the same thing what year accord did it come off and what did u do to mount it

snoopyloopy
04-18-2006, 05:22 PM
looks pretty nice, man. what are the plans for it? it looks like a worthy candidate for anything short of demolition derby...

a20a3rdGen
04-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Oh yea the accord badge haha. Yea that turned out pretty cool looking. But its off of an 88 LX-I. To mount it i kinda messed around with sheet metal and rivits. I bent the sheet metal to a "U" shape, then on the bottom of the " U " facing away from the grill, I then used something to make it stick. But i forget what i used. it was a while back. But then to make it stick to the grill i just rivited it the grill on the inside.

Oh but i have Big plans for this car. I think ive been looking on this site for about year and a half before i actuelly signed up. Ive learned so much and have gotten so many ideas latley. Right now the Head and block are in the machine shop. I'm gettin a .040 oversize and my crank knife edged. For the head there gonna do a basic rebuild. Just replace andything TO bad. Then giving the valves a 3 angle grind job. Oh yeah and thier gonna oversize the exhaust valves. The heads gonna be pretty spendy lol. oh i almost forgot. I JUST picked my cam up from delta (i live 15 min away)They gave it a 272 grind. Yeah this all started when my car was stolen and crap. When i got it back not only was it stripped of all the good stuff (like msd & steareo) they screwd up my #2 rod bearing. So i thought hell with it....instead of just replacing the bearning why not just rebuild it. But in the long run i hope to go turbo soon. Ive heard sooo many comments on how are blocks are basically built for boost. More people need to take advantage of this.....I know i will haha I'd love to show up any ricer with an old school accord.