PDA

View Full Version : ATT B20A Guys HELP!!!

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-19-2006, 12:26 AM
I am all most ready to put in my B20A i am going to use the short axle from driver side of the trany and bolts to the motor what i need to know is what halfshafts i need to go from that to the driver side hub? Will the 88-91 Prelude work? if someone has done this Please let me know.

mykwikcoupe
04-19-2006, 06:56 AM
prtty sure it a passenger side, so its 2 passenger side axles and the intermediate shaft. Pretty sure like 99%. you still got that modded crank pulley or an extra b20a one you want to part with. pm me

carotman
04-21-2006, 08:20 PM
I had all this explained a while back. I dunno if it's in the FAQ or not. I guess I should add it. At the time I wrote doen the whole thing, no one seemed to really care (as much of the B20A stuff) except for Adam

Here's the thread

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36696&highlight=b20a+halfshafts+revealed

Versanick
04-27-2006, 03:33 PM
The passenger side axle doesn't seem to work for me. I used the one that I already had when Josh gave it to me, even though it's half broken. Running out of options.

Good luck

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-27-2006, 07:19 PM
I had all this explained a while back. I dunno if it's in the FAQ or not. I guess I should add it. At the time I wrote doen the whole thing, no one seemed to really care (as much of the B20A stuff) except for Adam
Here's the thread
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36696&highlight=b20a+halfshafts+revealed
carotman have you done this to your accord?

TWOLOUDNPROUD
05-01-2006, 08:22 PM
prtty sure it a passenger side, so its 2 passenger side axles and the intermediate shaft. Pretty sure like 99%. you still got that modded crank pulley or an extra b20a one you want to part with. pm me
i still have the modded crank pulley it in my storage some where when i find it i let you know.

carotman
05-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah I did exactly what I explained in the How-to. Works like a champ.

Like I said, you need a passenget axle with a Prelude driver side inner joint on it.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
05-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Yeah I did exactly what I explained in the How-to. Works like a champ.
Like I said, you need a passenget axle with a Prelude driver side inner joint on it.
Sweet and i just got the prelude side driver axles today:cheers: My B20 will be in soon:)