PDA

View Full Version : I hit a...

Gerroni
04-20-2006, 02:44 PM
mailbox.

Wtf, who hits mail boxes....

MessyHonda
04-20-2006, 02:48 PM
lol wut happen? were u not paying attention....get some pics or else this post is worthless

HostileJava
04-20-2006, 03:13 PM
My brother hit one about a year ago with his del sol. It was a wrought iron mailbox cemented into the ground. Needless to say the mailbox didn't budge.

bobafett
04-20-2006, 03:40 PM
my friend took a true 10mph corner at 30 in the rain (not drinking i swear) and we slid right off the road into somebody's yard and took out their mailbox completely. now its cemented into the ground though. before it was just a flimsy metal stake. heheh... :D

mkymonkey
04-20-2006, 04:04 PM
lol i hit a freaking shopping cart in the dark in some parking lot while raining! man it scared the shit out of me. i hadnt turned on my lights yet..just in case you were wondering. i was uh...backing out lol

smufguy
04-20-2006, 04:14 PM
my friend who was drunk/sleepy one day coming back from his gf's house hit not one, but 4 mail boxes (the ones that protrude over the curb) took out a fire hydren and woke up only to see a small tree on his windshield. :slap:

3gn86lxi
04-20-2006, 04:17 PM
I backed into my wifes van a while back. Just wasn't paying attention.:thumbdn:
Thankfully it was before the paintjob!

russiankid
04-20-2006, 04:38 PM
lol, heres a good top for u guys. if your mailbox got knocked off before, cement it into the ground deep, but at the end of the pole that is in the ground have a iron rod sticking out, so if somone does hit your mail box, the rod will pop out right into there under body and they wont go anywhere cuz of that big block of cement =)

lostforawhile
04-20-2006, 07:15 PM
when I was a kid we used to have teenagers who liked to smash mailboxes,so y dad got sick of replacing them,he sunk a 3 inch solid steel rod about three feet down in concrete,then painted it to look like an aluminum pole. the next time a kid came by trying to knock it down from a car window,that was the last time.

ghettogeddy
04-20-2006, 07:56 PM
thats ok a friend of mine got really drunk broke his arm then went to a hospital to have it looked at and got tierd of waiting, so he stole an ambulince hit 4 parked cars 7 stop signs and a few trees and only got like 4 months in jail

3G Jester
04-20-2006, 08:09 PM
thats ok a friend of mine got really drunk broke his arm then went to a hospital to have it looked at and got tierd of waiting, so he stole an ambulince hit 4 parked cars 7 stop signs and a few trees and only got like 4 months in jail

what an asshole. that ambulance could have gone to someone who needed it. i hope karma catches that kid.

i hit an RV.....it didnt move....

ghettogeddy
04-20-2006, 08:16 PM
ya it did but that was like 5 years ago and hes all grown up now actuall to tell u the truth a havent even seen him a couple of years he must have moved

A18A
04-20-2006, 08:37 PM
when I was a kid we used to have teenagers who liked to smash mailboxes,so y dad got sick of replacing them,he sunk a 3 inch solid steel rod about three feet down in concrete,then painted it to look like an aluminum pole. the next time a kid came by trying to knock it down from a car window,that was the last time.
sum idiot knocked down our mailbox a couple times, we just bent them back up, then 1 time i saw them knocking it over agen so i thru a golf ball at him, but missed. well at least it never happened again

88Accord-DX
04-20-2006, 09:19 PM
I went around a turn at 45 which should have been 10 m.p.h... I went into a ditch & flew out of it & hit a fence post a little.

Anyway, I was messed up & mad at this chic. Long story, but now I have to replace the lower control arm. I done re-placed a fender & did some body work to bring it back to normal. It cost me out my ass. Live & learn, that is life..

speedpenguin
04-21-2006, 06:48 AM
:lol:
And ghetto, your story was hilarious.

Mars
04-21-2006, 08:33 AM
a long time ago, i was cruisin with a friend in my first car (1976 ford maverick, aka sherman tank)
We went behind a grocery store and i gunned it.
It was windy, and the wind blew a shopping car out from behind a trash dumpster right in font of me.

I was doing 45....

The buggy flew over the roof of my car and landed behind me.
We got out and looked at the damage....
Buggy was bent pretty badly, but car my didnt even have a scuff.

Square peice of solid wrought iron: 1
Shopping cart: 0

2drSE-i
04-21-2006, 08:52 AM
a drunk hit our brick mailbox, fucked his car up. we rebuilt it from scratch, only that time we used the old bricks and instead of hollow brick, it was solid. the next drunk that hit our mailbox didnt move. we lived on a curve, moved since then but it was funny as hell to see that drunk sittin there.

3GCVC
04-27-2006, 04:04 AM
reminds me of the good old time in the A20a2 accord she was a bit foggy we nearly nailed it it was so funny ithink we were trying to do drifts. lol or some skids or something still massively funny...

LiTtLe xOx BitT
04-27-2006, 10:03 AM
LOL, i remeber like a year ago i was driving and i went to make a turn onto a busy street. I took the turn too sharp and ended up hitting the begining of a median. It was one of those 4" curb medians. The whole car was off the ground and when i landed i blew out a tire. That was the only damage, so i was pretty happy.

HondaBoy
04-27-2006, 01:30 PM
my friend thought it was a good idea to plow one over with his suburban when he was drunk. i thought it was stupid. i dont think tearing up peoples property is fun, imo.

MessyHonda
04-27-2006, 01:43 PM
any pics yet?...

Cheeseburger
04-28-2006, 02:39 PM
lol...

Gerroni
04-28-2006, 04:25 PM
There isn't really anything to post pics about. The mailbox wasn't in to bad of condition, just came of the post and the post came out.

And i broke a blinker light in the car i was driving (4g).