PDA

View Full Version : air bag compressor and tank

coolblink
08-23-2002, 08:17 PM
hey whats up all? well i have a air bag set up and had a ? well actually 3 does any one know where i can get a 3/4hp 100% duty compressor for a good price. also about the air tank does it have to be made specially for air bag set ups or could i just go down to the home depot and get a small 5 gallon tank and hook it up with my other tank by running and air line to it? well i loose pressure if i just run a air line to hook it up?
thanks
coolblink

Jims 86LXI HB
08-24-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by coolblink
hey whats up all? well i have a air bag set up and had a ? well actually 3 does any one know where i can get a 3/4hp 100% duty compressor for a good price. also about the air tank does it have to be made specially for air bag set ups or could i just go down to the home depot and get a small 5 gallon tank and hook it up with my other tank by running and air line to it? well i loose pressure if i just run a air line to hook it up?
thanks
coolblink

this is definately not something that I car for,(not my style) but I'm nice enough to turn to to the 2 members that will help you.
send a pm or email to these guys they can help you

pearldrop
tk89acc

puddleofRice
08-31-2002, 02:37 PM
go to www.pikfabrications.com for the 3/4 hp compressor biggest for the money. and yes you can use any air tank for your reserve, no you wont lose any pressure from running an air line to you other tank.