PDA

View Full Version : Junkyards

pos89
04-23-2006, 07:02 PM
Im looking for some pull it yourself junkyards near WV that sell parts cheap. Usally the ones that charge a fee to get into. We dont have crap here in WV.
Can we get a list of these going to maybe help everyone out finding parts. Im looking for some within 8 hours or so... VA OH KY PA NC GA TN IL IN MI. Anyone that knows of any please post them. Thanks!

3G Jester
04-23-2006, 08:42 PM
va beach there are a few. what are you looking for?

SQ is the SQUAD
04-24-2006, 03:47 AM
8hrs. damn, thats a long ass trip to go to the junkyard. people here can prob sell you everythnig you need

shepherd79
04-24-2006, 07:25 AM
I used to live in WV, Shepherdstown. I know 2 big ones around the are.
One in Martinsburg, they don't have shit anymore. and One huge one in Hagerstown MD. They have rows and rows of accord parts.
where do you live?

pos89
04-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Im looking to start a business since we cant get anything around here and what we can get is to expensive. My main intrest is imports civics,rx7,etc maybe some cavalier parts vtec motors. I ran into a post with a link to this yard http://www.wegotused.com/aboutus.htm. This is the kind im looking for where they charge the entrance fee and sell parts cheaper. Ive been watching on here for parts i need but they dont come up to ofter and when the do i miss them! But if anyone would like to post some up i would really appreciate it and im sure some others that view would to! Oh and i live in Hurricane WV.