PDA

View Full Version : problem with seat

hangloose
04-26-2006, 06:37 AM
:help: my passenger seat will not move forward or back, kind of locked up,anyone had this problem before or knows how to fix it?:help:

AccordEpicenter
04-26-2006, 06:26 PM
probably has a coin wedged in the track. Take the seat out of the car and see if you can find the offending object

MessyHonda
04-26-2006, 08:19 PM
yup sounds like something is jamed on the rails...when i took out my seats the rails were covered in junk and i bet that is how it got stuck. you can take out the seat..its only 4 bolts...make sure to get a long ratchet cuz they were somewhat hard to take out

hangloose
04-28-2006, 06:42 AM
it had a bolt stuck in the railing had to take out the sit, men all kind of sh** under the seat

ghettogeddy
04-28-2006, 06:48 AM
ya once i was cleaning the seat in my beretta and found a petrified chicken nucket that thing could have cut glass

MessyHonda
04-28-2006, 12:44 PM
ya once i was cleaning the seat in my beretta and found a petrified chicken nucket that thing could have cut glass

LOL...when i took my seat out i found a sail shell and like crumbs from like 15 year old candy...also i think i sucked up like a gallon of soda from my carpet when i was cleaning it by the Ebrake(ghetto cupholder) part