PDA

View Full Version : Z3s and Clear Tails

Twisted 87lxi
08-24-2002, 03:05 AM
Just a quick question, I bought a set of fibreglas Z3 fender vents that I'm going to be getting molded flush to my fenders next week, and I was just curious if anyone has done this mod yet? (I think I asked like 6 months ago, but I forget what the responses were) I'll be sure to post pics when their done.

Another thing, I know I was telling everyone about my "sure fire" way to get clear tails, it is still very possible but I'm probably not going to be able to start doing it for another month due to the fact that I blew out my clutch a few weeks ago and I'm not going to be able to get the funds for it for about a month. So sorry for the inconvenience but I'll be sure to let you all know when I'm able to get em.

TeKKnoTeKK
08-24-2002, 07:23 AM
Cool man....I will be interested in seeing what it looks like. That would be cool if you end up doing the clear tails, that is one mod that I am very interested in. peace.

2Fast_Fiero
08-24-2002, 09:18 AM
So would I. If I can find the right side vents I'd do it, but I'm not a real big fan of the Z3 vents, unless they are on a car like the Z