PDA

View Full Version : Guess whos back from a long dark vacation lol

Magny
05-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Well not officially but I have risen from the dark to actually say hi to a few of the people who knows me from a few meets I have been to.

Sup CT, Jesse, Derick, luis, and a few others that I know, but cant think of right now cause its so late at night and I am dead tired to think lol.

First things first, I got a new job, some of you will be seeing me at Frys in Campbell off of hamilton workin as sales there.

Second is, car ended up goin to the junk yard, couldn't save her. Got a crappy $72 from the dath yard. If you guys in the bay area need parts from her you will see here sittin at the pick n pull near the flea market by 101 and 13th st.. get parts from her while you can, plus if someone wants a painted trunk lid (anodized blue) better get there quick. its also got bolt holes for a spoiler if you want to put one.

3rd, I have been riding around in a 88 ford bronco II, tell ya, it sucks being up high, i wanna be down low again lol.

Anyways if any of the guys wanna meet up, Im down for it, just let me know when I'll try and be there. oh and right now I am also trading the truck on craigslist for another car, sorry to say its not another 3geez, that will be more later down the road.

oh yeah, for the ones I know, I got a new number, someone stole my cell phone with your numbers on it, when we meet up again I need it lol so we can keep in touch again haha.

Well thats all I can come up with for right now, kinda late and gotta go to work soon lol.

MessyHonda
05-04-2006, 06:41 AM
well congrats on the new job. i hate to ask you this but im looking for a cheap video card that is AGP...my 6600 fried so need something with the same or more power for a good price. i got my card for 84 bucks on newegg.com.
2nd how good was your car. its like a 25 min drive to the junk yard...any special things(aka Rare)?

Magny
05-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Well the 6600 that you got from Newegg.com may have been a refurbished one, not a good thing to have. I got my 6600 gt from my job for 150 brand new and it still runs like a champ, better than my 5200 I had.
as for the car, body parts are great, interior pieces are missing such as console and carpet but seats are still in good condition, also if you want the dash is painted with black vynil so its just like the original brown vynil just black now. other than that just the only thing custom but not 100% finish is the trunk lid with predrilled spoiler holes and being painted anodized blue. when you look at it from an angle with the sunlight you can see the metal underneath the paint. here is a pic of it when I was letting it dry:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Magny/Carphotos009.jpg

MessyHonda
05-04-2006, 03:25 PM
naw mine was brand new.... i overcloked it thats why it comes with like 350mhz core and 550 mem and i had it overclocked to 455mhz core and 750 mem...yeah i have the dash halfway out since i want to paint it black...mine is also brown...any tips?

Magny
05-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Well as for the vid card, onyl ones capable of doin O.C. is any of them labeled with O.C. on it. those ones are designed to handle the O.C. you set on it.

As for the dash, don't know how to get it out really, but if you are gonna paint it black, use the vynil paint, it works best. But as for the dash getting it off, you would need to ask someone on the board, I know someone has done it multiple times, I just dont remember who.