PDA

View Full Version : Headers and Cam Question

BLck89accord
08-24-2002, 08:41 AM
I just ordered my DC Sports Ceramic Headers yesterday.....payed out of my ass for them, but hey, they're a pain in the ass to find in stock anywhere, so I feel blessed to have found them. Ha Ha. Anyways.....I was wondering if i'm gonna have to get a new O2 sensor when i get these on? Alright next......i see alot of you guys have gotten your cams reground. Can someone explain that concept to me, as in, what it does to improve performance or whatever, what a shop actually does in regrinding the cams, risks or disadvantages, and the average cost of gettin somethin like that done. I'd appreciate it alot. Thanx

Jims 86LXI HB
08-24-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by BLck89accord
I just ordered my DC Sports Ceramic Headers yesterday.....payed out of my ass for them, but hey, they're a pain in the ass to find in stock anywhere, so I feel blessed to have found them. Ha Ha. Anyways.....I was wondering if i'm gonna have to get a new O2 sensor when i get these on? Alright next......i see alot of you guys have gotten your cams reground. Can someone explain that concept to me, as in, what it does to improve performance or whatever, what a shop actually does in regrinding the cams, risks or disadvantages, and the average cost of gettin somethin like that done. I'd appreciate it alot. Thanx

You'd better find out if they really had one, I had several places tell me they had one in stock, only to find out they exspected DC Sports to be in stock when they tried to have it shipped directly from DC's wherehouse. If the shop has one inside thier own wherehouse, your in luck, otherwise congrats, your gonna wait awhile.:wave:

Jims 86LXI HB
08-24-2002, 08:48 AM
:huh: OH kay, way off topic. I gotta know why do you put a copywrite symbol on your postings? I copywrite my photography, but postings in a forum:huh: What gives?

BLck89accord
08-24-2002, 08:53 AM
LOL!! its not actually copyright man.....i do it for my initials....
Ryan Craig = R©
kinda just a different way of doin' it i guess. I'm not so shallow as to copyright a post anyway:cool: