PDA

View Full Version : Guages and coloring

Coy
05-05-2006, 02:37 PM
to complete my tranny swap the guage pod needs changed too. ive already started putting the orange lighted stuff into the car and i was thinkin about on puitting an orange pod in as well, although the last time i drove the car i was kinda diggin the combo of the green and orange stuff. any opinions, if i had a pic of the combo id post it up but im not sure when the next time is ill be around the car or if ill remember my camera.

anyways i cant remember if i got the orange stuff from a hatch, an older 8v cord, or a 4 door with manual tranny and since i move di dont have acess to teh salvage yard i used to frequent. if anyone has that answer to that it would help me to find whichever is decided upon to get.

2ndGenGuy
05-06-2006, 09:26 AM
I was fortunate enough to get to drive a hatch the other day. It has the orange gauges in it, and it looks sweet. You should definitley swap over to them. It was what I was going to do in my sedan up until I decided to go with the blue-lit everything in my car.

My friend has orange JDM lighting in his 95 Civic and it looks so much sportier.

Go orange!

Coy
05-08-2006, 06:35 PM
did the hatch have the same pod as your sedan or the older one? like i said id kinda like to try out the older style orange guages but im not 100% sure itll be a plug and play situation.

i think sopmeone already tried this but i was thinkin bout puttin an aftermarket guage in the center circle thats got the door and trunk indicator on it.