PDA

View Full Version : @!@#$$#@#^&^%$@%!#$!

Baveara
05-06-2006, 04:27 PM
:help: i am sick and tired of these small little ass problems with my honda can anybody answer them are come pick up the remaines of me and my honda?
ok to start with the da#ned driver window isn't like on tack r something but i have found no way of which to attach it back r whatever and the pass window has this deal about slowing down right in the middle of the window frame ( like halfway up ) and sometimes it stops altogether! what the duece?!
then theres the driver mirror glass that wants to shake it's little ass off?!!!
ok and then there is the leaks in the lights of my trunk that really pisses me off because it leaks on my audiobahn 10's (not cool)! ok i think this ends my ranting but i still love my honda she is my baby and the only thing i own anymore so please make my life a little more liveable.:rant: :rocket:

Mars
05-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Woah, is that all thats wrong?
Count yourself lucky man.

Baveara
05-06-2006, 07:15 PM
thats not all but the rest can wait, any actual suggestions?

Gerroni
05-06-2006, 07:18 PM
It's alright, take a deep breath, you don't have to get an attitude. With the windows, just take off the door panels and lube up the tracks and gears. It's that simple... if that doesn't work you probably just need new motors.

Legend_master
05-06-2006, 08:49 PM
remove the taillights and use some silicone sealant to seal the foam piece on the tail light. I did it on my hatch and I havent had a problem since.

AccordRacing21
05-06-2006, 08:56 PM
remove the taillights and use some silicone sealant to seal the foam piece on the tail light. I did it on my hatch and I havent had a problem since.
Also worked on my coupe.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
05-06-2006, 11:43 PM
If your talking about the side view mirror there is an esay way to fix it, go to the junkyard and spent $10 on another one.

stat1K
05-07-2006, 12:01 AM
the windows not that big of a deal my driver side broke all together and was doing waht sounds like the same thing yours is doing. mine was actually missing the bolt that attaches the glass to the regulator. i took the door panel off and the window glass out. it's pretty simple to get back together, once i did that i improvised a nut with a washer to put in the side that had one missing then i lubed the track and all is good. my side mirror does the same thing but i havent had a chance to care about fixing it :-\

sjsjbb
05-07-2006, 05:51 AM
on the window look at the rubber going down the side it might be bent in a little and when the window goes down it twists in and can stop window