PDA

View Full Version : Lmao!! My Car Rocks Lol!!

adams86lxi
05-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Alright guys well the last couple days my car has been running really really crappy... Its something in the igntion it has a real bad miss and is acting weird but i know its nothing too serious i just have to track down the prob... Should have it figured out soon but OMG!!

first off while my car is running like shit i was messing with my friends crx while driving next to him he decides to mess with me so we go at it! From like a 60mph or so roll... U have to understand his car made 522whp and 348 ft/lbs at 23psi about a week ago lol.. Anyways he really had trouble pullin on me!! He even admited too it but also im pretty sure he was on alot lower boost for the street but i still felt cool lol.. everyone was bagin on him because my car kinda kept up with his 10.8 second crx lol..

ok now number 2!!! WOW!!! I hooked up my 2 step and HOLY CRAP!!! It is running really really rich and i had it set at like 3 thousand rpms and its INSANE!! U guys have no idea!!! FUCK!!! Its the loudest fucking thing i have ever ever heard... We have to plug are ears inside the car thats how bad it is!!! Remember 3 inch downpipe+running really rich= HUGE HUGE BACK FIRES WITH CRAZY ASS FLAMES EVERYWHERE!!! It just sits there going BAM BAM BAM BAM while shooting flames insanely.....

OK GETS EVEN BETTER!!! I get home to see there is a police helicopter in the housing track next to me with there spot light on everyone.. There are cops driving around my neighbordhood and everything!! My friend lives in the neigborhood they were all in and asked the park manager what was going on and she said " make sure to tell everyone to stay inside, there has been reported GUNSHOTS in this area". I was like OMG thats me!! lol... U guys have no idea how loud this shit is lol... I drove threw the walmart parking lot (i had too lol) and hit the 2 step and the people almost shit there fucking pants some are running, some are covering there ears and some are just freaking the fuck out lol... Im deffintly going to be making a vid of this for u guys u have no idea how much fun this is lol..

adams86lxi
05-07-2006, 10:40 PM
I cant wait to go to school tommrow!!! LOL!!!

jonrichert
05-07-2006, 10:42 PM
lol, fuckin rights, we need some video man.

2ndGenGuy
05-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Maybe I'm an idiot, but wtf is a 2step?

Cheeseburger
05-07-2006, 11:36 PM
and yet u still want to sell her.... im sad

speedpenguin
05-08-2006, 04:13 AM
Awesome story! :lol:

EricW
05-08-2006, 05:24 AM
LOL, thats Awesome.

carotman
05-08-2006, 08:13 AM
Oh my god! I want to see the video!!!

AccordEpicenter
05-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Awesome adam, get the vids goin. A20T>* , A20T 4LYFE

gfrg88
05-08-2006, 03:47 PM
haha thats awesome, so when are we going to the track. your keeping the car right?? you better keep it!!!!!!

bobafett
05-08-2006, 08:05 PM
oh man u need that video ASAP. btw ill host a write up and some pic of ur car if u want to email me some stuff. ill host the video too as long as bandwidth stays in check. :)

[email protected] or [email protected]

MessyHonda
05-08-2006, 08:13 PM
wow that is funny... your car is tank...shooting off rounds..lol

sinisterfuzzy
05-12-2006, 12:07 PM
LOL that's hilarious!

ex1z7
05-15-2006, 11:02 AM
Lol .. Only in socal would people run in fear of a backfiring car haha.. If that happened here people would just look and see where it was comin' from .. not go "OH SHIT WE'RE GETTING SHOT AT!" and flee.

Lol. video +1 !

gfrg88
05-15-2006, 04:12 PM
well dude its extremely loud, and adam doesnt live out in the ghetto so its not like people are thinking of that, like they do where i live :lol: