PDA

View Full Version : so i hit a damn tree

mastaofdisasta
05-09-2006, 07:27 AM
I was backing into my parking space in school, and there happens to be trees plantes right behind the parkin places:wtf: So i wasnt paying attention and hit the tree. Then when i got back i found a big ol dent in the trunk lid of my car. Im gonna see if i can get the dnt popped out, its right oin the top corner, like where the trunk goes from being paralell to the ground to being perpendicular to it. If i cant fix it im gonna get a new one. I foun 2 on ebay for 50$. Is there any other online stores that sells them? Also, if i get a new trunk lid for my car, should i get it repainted the factory color or get the whole car done in black/

Nospeed
05-09-2006, 07:42 AM
just go to a j/y and pick one up...you have more luck finding one in your color.

Mars
05-09-2006, 08:25 AM
and you can probably get one at a junkyard for half that, at least.

mastaofdisasta
05-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Ya im going to go to one tomorrow to pick one up. The dent in the back of the trunk lid doesnt bother me cuz i know i can get a new one, i just feel like a fuckin retard backing into a damn tree...

MessyHonda
05-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Ya im going to go to one tomorrow to pick one up. The dent in the back of the trunk lid doesnt bother me cuz i know i can get a new one, i just feel like a fuckin retard backing into a damn tree...

yeah man your car is hella nice....yeah yesterday my friend and me were coming out of our autobody class's drive way trying to make a left turn....a FUCKING bronco hits us....i was on the passanger seat and all i see is the peices of bumper flying off....the bronco tried to get out of the way and goes into oncoming trafic and hits a lady driving a 300z and a parked car. i was in shock since it was the first time i have been is something that serious. they had to take a passanger of the bronco and the lady in the 300z to the hospital. we came out fine but damn the guy driving the bronco said he was going 35....its all bull crap cuz everyone goes 45 or 50 on that street. So yeah short story: we get hit by a bronco, then bronco hits 300z and parked car. ....oh yeah thank god i was not drving my car it was my friends 2002 Jetta...if my friend would of gone out any further the bronco would of T boned us.

speedpenguin
05-10-2006, 04:52 AM
yeah man your car is hella nice....yeah yesterday my friend and me were coming out of our autobody class's drive way trying to make a left turn....a FUCKING bronco hits us....i was on the passanger seat and all i see is the peices of bumper flying off....the bronco tried to get out of the way and goes into oncoming trafic and hits a lady driving a 300z and a parked car. i was in shock since it was the first time i have been is something that serious. they had to take a passanger of the bronco and the lady in the 300z to the hospital. we came out fine but damn the guy driving the bronco said he was going 35....its all bull crap cuz everyone goes 45 or 50 on that street. So yeah short story: we get hit by a bronco, then bronco hits 300z and parked car. ....oh yeah thank god i was not drving my car it was my friends 2002 Jetta...if my friend would of gone out any further the bronco would of T boned us.
Scary