PDA

View Full Version : this forum kicks ass

sinisterfuzzy
05-12-2006, 12:04 PM
i guess this didn't really need to be said, and it's probly been said in other threads but. i've been looking for other forums to get info for 3000gts (i might be able to pick one up uber cheap) and found that, they're are a lot of really shitty forums, this forum uses ads but it's all neat and tidy, other forums, just look like crap, i just wanted to give props to everyone who's gotten this forum to where it is now. i know my props don't mean much cuz, i'm just a punk-ass 16 year old kid but i really like this forum it's awesome

1ajs
05-15-2006, 02:32 AM
hell ya 3geez rocks its well laid out one of the best forums out there for car help lol can usly get help with other cars too

hey just look at the sections added for the 1 and 2 geez cars and the fact the mods took the time to move the threads into these new sections for them
:cheers:

some of the mercadise/volvo sites can rival this site lol (owns a 1980 240d and a 72 145s plus are 87 accord) but none of them have a pdf manual avalible to them for free lol were spoiled now i wish i had a working scaner so i could give the 1geez guys a online 1 gee shop manual.......... so we can keep the vibe going for these even older accords :) :cheers:

AccordEpicenter
05-15-2006, 02:29 PM
i agree, lots of variety in people and ages etc. Some high performance guys and some ricers... lol

HostileJava
05-15-2006, 02:56 PM
This is without a doubt one of the better car sites on the net. Long term members know each other pretty well and try to keep in touch, everyone tries to help and bashing/flaming is starting to become a non issue. I'm proud to say I've been a member for a while and even more honored that I was asked to be a mod for such a great site.

AccordB20A
05-16-2006, 01:26 AM
RICERS hahahahahha. yeah i like the idea of this quick reply thing down the bottom. im a web designer and even my home made forum isnt very pretty. mind you im only 20 and im not a hardcore software developer like the writers of this forum. But i did steal some of the ideas for my forum from it :P http://www.wohdog.sytes.net/default.asp?Action=/board/default.asp Its basically a place for me and my mates (and anyone else) to do stuff online

Selfmindead
05-16-2006, 02:52 AM
Awesome plug there Wohdog, & yes I love this site too, all the others I have been on seem to be really arrogant, this site is great.

AccordB20A
05-16-2006, 11:24 PM
:p

ex1z7
05-17-2006, 09:43 AM
I ... am pretty sure I made a I <3 3geez thread like 9 months ago.. This place has helped me so much in the past week lol .. I was so lost on fixing my car again and now I'm about to do an engine swap this friday if all checks out =)

Ahhhh 3geez love..

aerokid1987
05-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Yah lemme join the 3gz love thread too! Definitely one of the best and easiest forums on the net! And it's for 3geez's, so that like makes it like ten times cooler than like any other website period! pwobably nawt. lol