PDA

View Full Version : 90 Integ Shogun or black widow kit

TeamAGR
08-24-2002, 08:01 PM
after lookin at that orange accord from quebec I started thinkin
if thats hand made, than it must be possible to custom fit a shogun or black widow front clip to an accord. anyone got pics or stories about this. I heard a bit on here bout the black widow but no word of if it will fit up or not. I'd love to be the first I think it jus sets the car right off

2Fast_Fiero
08-24-2002, 08:21 PM
I'm talking with Ground Designes 2000 and I'm measureing everything they want me to, they are gonna tell me which kit will fit better, after I emailed them, I forgot to ask them about the Rumors of this suposed black widow kit for our car, so I emailed them again, this time no response.

guaynabo89
08-25-2002, 09:07 AM
I've seen a couple of accords with the front spoiler for a 90-93 teg slaped on. The ones I've seen weren't molded to fit the car though. So its doable with modifications but then again what isn't.:cool:

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 12:19 PM
I never thought on this god green earth that there could be anything for our 3Geez, now I'm finding all sorts of crap that we can mod to fit our car, we own probably one of the funnest cars around. MOD Wise. If you don't like Customizing anything, Your shit out of luck.

RedneckRicer
08-26-2002, 10:56 AM
but if it ain't custom 2000 other people have it too.... just look at civics...

2Fast_Fiero
08-27-2002, 11:15 PM
Exactly, once you customized your car, you are happier then fuck cus you know that NOBODY has what you have.

TeKKnoTeKK
08-27-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by MSIAccord_LXi
Exactly, once you customized your car, you are happier then fuck cus you know that NOBODY has what you have.

Straight up man.....it would be bad as hell if we could find out what bodykits we could modify from other cars to fit ours. But they are damn expensive, not a cheap experiment :D

2Fast_Fiero
08-28-2002, 01:47 AM
I'm working on that now, If I'm right about the 5th gen body kits being easily customizable for our 3rd gens, There's a auto shop with a 5th gen honda accord that was wrecked up front, it has a shogun rear bumper, and side skirts on it, and who knows what else on it that I'm sure I can get for cheap. :D. but yea, I'm measureing the 88 Lude and 5th Gen accord tomorow to see what will and will not work on our car.

military mase
10-22-2002, 06:41 PM
hey i have a 87 accord lx and am also talking to groundeffects 2000. i'm getting a black widow kit in the middle of next month to put on my car. Iwas told it was little mods that needed to be done.....i think the onlt problem is that its going to be very low to the ground but a kit like that has to be tight as h#!! on it

military mase
10-22-2002, 06:43 PM
sorry about the typo it's suppose to be grounddesignes 2000.

Neuspeed87lx
10-22-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by MSIAccord_LXi

alot of people may say my civic looks like everyone else's civic but i dont see maney that look the same as mine ...but when i do see a similar civic to mine i think its cool ....i know that person has the same tastes as me ...i am happier as f*ck with my civic even though other people have one like mine

Toby
10-23-2002, 02:57 AM
post some pics of your Civic, I love them

Neuspeed87lx
10-23-2002, 04:22 AM
http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/wheelsway/2/0ee60200.gif
http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/wheelsway/2/0f060200.gif