PDA

View Full Version : floormats

sinisterfuzzy
05-18-2006, 02:30 PM
hey, i've been looking at getting a pair of those molded diamond plate floor mats, easy to clean, look really nice, w/e... but anyways they have them for 1990 accords, will they fit at all? or are they bigger or smaller or what? any mods i'd have to do to make em fit nice?

shepherd79
05-19-2006, 05:33 AM
so you want metal floor mats? In my opinion, they are gay. Your feet will slide on them all the time. it would be very uncomftable to drive with them.
They mainly for show cars only.

sinisterfuzzy
05-19-2006, 06:42 PM
didn't really ask for oppinion, i asked for sizing info

mkymonkey
05-19-2006, 07:22 PM
wow youre saucy!

Legend_master
05-20-2006, 09:42 AM
hey, i've been looking at getting a pair of those molded diamond plate floor mats, easy to clean, look really nice, w/e... but anyways they have them for 1990 accords, will they fit at all? or are they bigger or smaller or what? any mods i'd have to do to make em fit nice?

I don't think anybody has worried about the 4g floor mats fitting in the 3gs. We just use the 3g mats, so you will have to try it out for yourself.

sinisterfuzzy
05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
wow youre saucy!

lol, hell yeah...

HondaBoy
05-22-2006, 06:17 PM
hey, if it helps i'll see how my friends 4th gen mats fit in my car ayt? i know we arent gonna talk you outta those mats. i dont think they'll be bad. i mean thats what you want so get em. i always get shit for my vintage rubber 3gee mats, but hey i'd rather get mud sand food or the occasional drunk throw up on them instead of the carpet. :bowrofl: seriously they have saved my interior.