PDA

View Full Version : VA, WV, PENNA and OHIO..sabz and jim read.

3G Jester
05-19-2006, 02:09 PM
AGH! theres a jared in my house!!!!!!
our wonderful admin jareds 89 lx-i is here in beautiful hampton VA up from florida...sabz..he'll be cutting up through your area from VA to WV up near penna. if anyone wants to check out his flight plan call us up 860-460-9493. :)

HostileJava
05-22-2006, 04:00 AM
Damn I was away all weekend. Does this mean he needs a place to stay?

Jareds 89 LX-i
05-24-2006, 02:16 PM
It's all good.... I wish I could have stopped and met more people, but that's alright, next time! I'm at my sisters house in Decatur, Illinois right now visiting her, just got back down here from Chicago for the last couple days visiting my mom. So I think Friday morning I'll be heading back to SoFla, then no more vacations for me this year :sadwave:

Travis, great meeting you and the rest of the family, and thanks again for letting me crash for the night at your place.... I reeeeaaalllly appreciate it! :cheers:

HostileJava
05-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Sorry about that I was out all weekend, Travis shoulda just called me. If you need a place to crash in the future in my area just shoot me a PM.

3G Jester
05-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Jared it was great having you :) welcome back anytime.

3G Jester
05-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Sorry about that I was out all weekend, Travis shoulda just called me. If you need a place to crash in the future in my area just shoot me a PM.

i did just call you. i didnt leave a message i figured you'd see it on caller id