PDA

View Full Version : i got some MUGEn

Experimental_Honda
08-25-2002, 05:23 AM
yeah i just got a mugen oil cap, radiator cap, seat belt pads, and little metal badge plates from japan. they dont really do dick for my car but they look cool and peoples jaw drop because i have mugen in my old ass accord. i am trying to get my hook up over seas to find my a lightly used mugen catback and some jdm lights, but no luck so far.

Site
08-25-2002, 06:24 AM
Sweet! How bout some pics of your call all Mugen-ed out?

original2k
08-25-2002, 09:59 AM
yeah i'd love to see pics too! i was thinking of getting all official stuff for my ride also, can u hook us up with the info/prices so i can get my own ish? thanks!

Experimental_Honda
08-25-2002, 11:01 AM
i really want to get some pics of my car but my digital camera is broken, i will have em up as soon as i get a new 1. the way i get my mugen is from a hook up in japan. but if you look on ebay you can get it, i also have a few sites that carry it.......
http://www.mugen-power.com/top.html (MUGEN'S site)
http://www.kingmotorsports.com/
http://www.jdmhondaparts.com/

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 12:09 PM
Ok, why do you have it stuck in your head that we can't have mugen? I'm finding all sorts of shit that we can easily customize to bolt right onto our car, if Mugen makes intake manifolds, buy a B16 Type R Manifold, drill 3 holes in the top of the manifold and bolt it onto your A20head, I'm sure theres headers that can be customized for our car too, and other shit, even tho theres DC Sports headers and Pacesetter that is made for our car. All you have to do is find one that will fit perfectly or with a little customisation on your car. I'm about to buy a B16 Intake Manifold for my car.

Experimental_Honda
08-25-2002, 04:27 PM
i dont have shit stuck in my head???! the reason i get my mugen parts from japan is cuz its cheaper. i know some 1 who lives there all i have to do is wire em money and tell em what i want. jdm shit here is out the ass expensive!

anchovies
08-25-2002, 10:38 PM
why is this in performance section :badass:
does the radiator cap have the correct lbs?
you can get cheap electronic stuff from japan also for your ride or sell it on ebay ;)

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 10:43 PM
He put it in performance just because it has the name Mugen on it, Mugen isn't that great realy, but he doesnt know that he can put Mugen PERFORMANCE parts on his car, this post should be moved to Apearance.

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 10:47 PM
I'm buying tons of JDM stuff from Ebay, JDM Integra Type R Steering wheel, JDM Indiglow Type R Shifter, JDM Shift Boot W/Black Leather and Red Stitching just like the Steering wheel. and maybe a JDM Engine Swap in the future.

Experimental_Honda
08-26-2002, 04:35 AM
yes the radiator cap is a performance part, its a high pressure cap that increases the pressure in the radiator making the coolant boiling point higher and it increases the cooling effciency. it works really well under high load situations. so i think it does a little more than look pretty under my hood. i know that i can put mugen high performance parts on my ride but i dont really have the money, i said i was looking for a lightly used mugen catback but i dont have the 700.00 to drop on a new one. what the fuck do you mean mugen is not all that great?! you must be on drugs bro! mugen is the best shit to put on a honda, they use it on the honda f1 cars and touring cars. it was founded by the founder of honda's son, in japan they have mugen part stores in honda dealerships. thats like saying it sucks to put TRD on a toyota. so maybe you should learn a little bit more before you bag on some one about how they dont know what they are doing, because it seems that the only one who does not know what they are doing or talking about seems to be you.

shepherd79
08-26-2002, 04:38 AM
ok about radiator car. new cars are using 11lbs one but our cars require 13lb so if you got 13lb cap you didn't do a shit to your car except throwing money away.
oh yeah, i think getting all mugen stuff is :rice:

Experimental_Honda
08-26-2002, 04:19 PM
you need to learn how to type and word things a little bit better, people might think you are a moron..... "ok about radiator car." "you didn't do a shit to your car except throwing money away"......... hahahaha........think about how intelligent that sounds man?? im not trying to get all mugen stuff just some and im pretty sure that the cap will do its job, i dont have the stock honda radiator it was replaced by that last owner who was a tuner to. if it does not work so what it looks nice and i needed a new one any way. why do you all have to jump all over people's case over stupid shit like placement of a post and how you think mugen is gay. if you dont like what i have to say dont read it. it really does not matter any way its my car not yours!

shepherd79
08-27-2002, 04:08 AM
well english is my second language. I can't type as well as you can. So shut up, and fuck you.

Experimental_Honda
08-27-2002, 04:29 AM
man some people.......

smufguy
08-27-2002, 05:29 PM
okay, this is pointless. Performance is obviously unstated here. LIke MSIAccord_LXi said, this post should be moved to appearance. If a 100 buck radiator would highten the cooling point of the coolent, well how about getting a 20 buck coolent and putting in your car which has a higher boiling point. oil caps or radiator caps are not really performance parts, but to some, in a very technical knowledge, they are. do they effectively increase ur car's performance? not really. shoulder pads, steering wheel and racing pedals are not performance parts. they are just made to make the car look good and stand out. even the short throw shifter was not considered as a performance part until it was experienced to make the shifting a lil easier. most, i mean MOST of the performance parts are under the hood, and ur exhaust and ur control chips. Even the brakes are considered to be performance part though it does not make ur car go faster, but makes a faster car stop quicker.

Hey experimental_Honda, dont get pissed at what ppl say at your thread and responses bro. Ppl have different opinions, there is no need to be insulting and crude, which goes to everyone on the board. To him, a radiator cap is a performance part, so what? criticize in a construcitve way dont hurt them.

1989 DX R
08-27-2002, 06:51 PM
Well, the radiator would have a better heat x-fer ratio for cfm of air passing through it. Thus the $100 price. (very low for a radiator...maybe $1000?)

Experimental_Honda
08-27-2002, 06:55 PM
im not trying to be an ass to any 1, even though i came off pretty harsh i just get fed up with people jumping all over my shit....