PDA

View Full Version : Civic struts on 3G?

Soundy
05-25-2006, 09:58 AM
I remember reading somewhere (probably here) that certain Civic struts will bolt nicely into a 3G and provide a small amount of drop... a buddy is managing to trip over 4G (88-91) Civics these days and will likely have some struts I can take off a parts car, if they'll fit my Accord. Anyone know about the feasibility of this?

Legend_master
05-25-2006, 12:44 PM
I remember reading somewhere (probably here) that certain Civic struts will bolt nicely into a 3G and provide a small amount of drop... a buddy is managing to trip over 4G (88-91) Civics these days and will likely have some struts I can take off a parts car, if they'll fit my Accord. Anyone know about the feasibility of this?

Well you have the right year, but they will not lower the car they raise it. I would also suggest not useing struts that are pulled off a car that old. Here is the thread http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48470

Soundy
05-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Hmmm I see... okay, well I can still get the used 3G struts from a wrecker for relatively cheap, just figured this would be "free" :)