PDA

View Full Version : prelude goodies :eatarrow:

reanimator420
06-02-2006, 06:24 PM
just wondering a few things, i got a prelude center console with the coins storage with door, ashtray and hu compartment? and i was wondering if there was any body on here that has a prelude center console installed on there 3g accord? they are pretty nice and alot more sleek looking and convienet with the lids, oh by the way it is a 90 prelude

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bpsubsamp0171yw.jpg
oh by the way this is a pic of it minus the cf but i like, and the ebrake section. But im wondering if i need that to? bc for some odd reason it fits in the stick section sec. perfectly but is a little to short where the top meets the a/c? and it looks good there with new looking clean carpet where the center console sits. i need opions on this one in wtf to do

reanimator420
06-03-2006, 01:58 PM
i got the "sex blocker" section today and it seems to line up with the Ebrake really nicely but the screw holes are a 1/4 inch off from the accord 3 g but ill fix that.... but ne ideas on the shift area and the console part? they fit but it looks like ill have to alter the dash some how. i wish people can see!! its nice looking if i can make work