PDA

View Full Version : Your plans for summer?

Hash_man_Se_i
06-03-2006, 06:41 PM
So, Now that summer is finally upon us, and the streets in my neighbourhood are getting cleaned this week, lol... I'm just wondering what everyone has planned for their cars this summer?

For me, I plan to first get my accident shit sorted out, my car will either get fixed, and I will also get the rest of the rust cut out at the same time. Or the insurance company will write it off, and I will import an accord from Japan.

Next, my coilovers will hopefully come in, lol. And I will find some sick wheels.
My new stereo equipment should be on the way pretty quick too. Then all my goodies will go on.

-JDM spoiler
-JDM corner lights
-JDM fogs
-EDM rear fogs
-OEM window visors

AccordEpicenter
06-03-2006, 08:11 PM
get the built motor running, get some timeslips.

88accordhb
06-03-2006, 11:15 PM
sell sell sell

gfrg88
06-03-2006, 11:43 PM
rebuild head, suspension, and new paint. and get another car, hopefully either a 4runner or toyota pickup

diegoaccord
06-03-2006, 11:57 PM
trade on another car, then each month, trade for another car.

Hash_man_Se_i
06-04-2006, 12:26 AM
sell sell sell

you should sell me your wheels first.

bakedboarder34
06-04-2006, 12:37 AM
do a partial engine rebuild(a20a1)pistons,rods, headgasket. weber carb, exaust,
finish interior(going to a black white blue interior. 16" ASA AR1's, short shifter, new clutch, entertainment system (new deck and speakers needs it real real bad) and hopefully get the stuff repainted u know!?!? STRAIGHT SLEEPER!!!WOOT!

mkymonkey
06-04-2006, 12:54 AM
i dont know

jonrichert
06-04-2006, 01:24 AM
once you go rhd you never go back muahaha, do it jason!

speedpenguin
06-04-2006, 07:16 AM
Ehmm...
Maybe learn some bodywork.
That's about all I'm going to have money for this summer. I'm going to be moving out.

guaynabo89
06-04-2006, 03:17 PM
finish.............?

AccordRacing21
06-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Coach Summer Basketball at my Alma Matter.

Strugglebucket
06-06-2006, 08:57 PM
i'm going to finally put a good stereo back in the accord. i've been driving around singing to myself for the past 3 years.

MessyHonda
06-06-2006, 09:06 PM
first i need a job...i already found a LXI 5 speed that might need a new tranny, clutch and axles...that is going to cost like 600 bucks at least and then i will have to start going to school since i start next month...no summer for me. well hope i can get that LXI and trying to lower the asking price since its way to high for a non running car.

Ichiban
06-06-2006, 09:18 PM
gonna try and finish the body on my car, then go to chilliwack until september (to work) and try to not blow my brains out.:help:

Hash_man_Se_i
06-06-2006, 09:38 PM
i'm going to finally put a good stereo back in the accord. i've been driving around singing to myself for the past 3 years.

Hahahah i;ve been doing the same for the past year. Stupid bose amp somehow shorted out two factory decks, and I couldn't be bothered.

Strugglebucket
06-07-2006, 04:14 PM
my old setup got jacked. while i was in napa, of all places.

i guess it's like holden caulfield said, the richer the place the more theives there are.

86AccordLxi
06-07-2006, 04:28 PM
ITB's!!! FTW!!

And finding a job...

Alex

Justin86
06-07-2006, 08:40 PM
boosting Alex's 240 then Boba's accord.:cheers:

Build a few more turbo kits, play with my accord and try to get it closer to what I want. Sell my other car. Drive the shit out of my miata and bottle feed it. Make a complete fool out of all the other local shits with my 3G. Then of course have a blast doing what ever else I do in my personal life. :)

88Accord-DX
06-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Finding my first house to buy. Have 90 days from the first of this month to land one. Got approved for 1st time home owners loan. I'm pretty excited about it. :) My credit score was better than I thought.

Good bye rims for the Accord, hello mortage note...

bobafett
06-08-2006, 08:52 AM
boosting Alex's 240 then Boba's accord.:cheers:

1. get my accord fucking running
2. get my accord fucking running
3. get my accord fucking running
4. obd1 swap
5. tuned
6. boosted
7. slicks
8. late night drags
9. profit!!
10. buy daily driver miata

Vanilla Sky
06-08-2006, 09:06 AM
1. fix the few problems my girlfriend's camaro has so i can sell it
2. sell my girlfriend's camaro
3. buy my girlfriend a honda
4. put a clutch in my truck
5. get a job

that's about it.

Acid X
06-08-2006, 01:24 PM
I'm possibly going out of state for a few months. I haven't decided yet, and i need to find out whats going on with school first... Hahaa....

:)

Hash_man_Se_i
06-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Well after about 2 months my GC coilovers finally came in. So those should be going in as soon as I find out whats going on with my accident... and the ST sway bars are on the way too.

snoopyloopy
06-09-2006, 07:37 PM
working like hell, fixing the front end of my accord, getting my eclipse running, trying to get enough money buy another accord for a project car while still managing to save for school. and of course my gf is in there somewhere.

MessyHonda
06-09-2006, 07:54 PM
working like hell, fixing the front end of my accord, getting my eclipse running, trying to get enough money buy another accord for a project car while still managing to save for school. and of course my gf is in there somewhere.

lol ima go with your plan...it fits me...i got out of school yesterday so today was my first summer break day...i want a job...and find a fuel injected 5 speed accord so i can fix up cuz this carba and auto is not doing it for me. gf gets too expensive...yesterday i droped 50 bucks...movies then dinner and i had to put 20 bucks of gas on my car.

snoopyloopy
06-09-2006, 08:31 PM
lol ima go with your plan...it fits me...i got out of school yesterday so today was my first summer break day...i want a job...and find a fuel injected 5 speed accord so i can fix up cuz this carba and auto is not doing it for me. gf gets too expensive...yesterday i droped 50 bucks...movies then dinner and i had to put 20 bucks of gas on my car.
lol...i was fortunate because my employer from last summer let me take basically an unpaid leave of absence from work over the last year while i went to school because i told her i'd work in the summer when i came home. it's worked out good so far. and i already have an lx-i, i just don't feel like doing a 5-speed swap myself. and yeah, my gf likes paying for her own stuff so we don't very many expensive activities. that's cool with me, though. :rockon:

TheWatcher
06-09-2006, 09:30 PM
1. get my accord fucking running
2. get my accord fucking running
3. get my accord fucking running
:lol:

We all feel your pain. :)

Peace.

bobafett
06-10-2006, 08:53 AM
:( it just DOESNT run right with the 282 cam in it. like not even close...

im hoping to get thet stock cam back in there this weekend (its my last weekend before im done with school though, so obviously i have shit i need to be doing for school too. :( ) anyway even if i get the stock cam in there, the head is still leaking oil pretty decently, and i am definetly not sure why.

i might have to pull the motor and take it back down to the shop and have them see wtf is going on. cause its definetly homo as is...

TWOLOUDNPROUD
06-10-2006, 09:07 AM
My Plans are getting drunk getting laid and watching TV:cheers:

lostforawhile
06-10-2006, 10:41 AM
painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!painting my car!!!