PDA

View Full Version : dupi-color vinyl & fabric dye RESULTS ARE IN

detroit313
06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
http://www.duplicolor.com/gallery/gallery_images/can_vinyl.jpgdamn this shit works great! its amazing that it DOES NOT scratch,peel or chip!
i used it on my '71 pontiac door panels (the car in my avatar) it came out unreal! i tried my ass off to get it to fail by scratching it and its like the original out of the factory vinyl finish! saved me around $700 to get my interior re-covered!! ($6 a can...it took around 4 to do everything)
i will post pics this week!

Entaius
06-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Lol, I used it in my old camry... used the high gloss black on everything... came out so sleek looking. Definately recommended to anyone that can't afford a professional job.

MessyHonda
06-05-2006, 08:15 PM
yup i will take pics of wut i did... so far its in the trunk since i dont have time to install it since i might get another 3gee

Ichiban
06-05-2006, 08:16 PM
I wonder if it works on our bumpers and such? My buddy used it on his steering wheel and it wore off.

newaccorddriver
06-05-2006, 09:15 PM
finally a solution to the two tone interior i always wanted :)

detroit313
06-06-2006, 06:41 PM
if your doing interior and you take off all the chrome trim,handles, and what not and spray just the vinyl/fabric you would never be able to tell this spray from a factory finish! or a professional re-do job!
i trusted this shit on my baby ('71 pontiac grand ville convertible) and im amazed at it! it even takes a shine afterwards with armor all like the original factory stuff...............

Trick87Accord
06-12-2006, 02:31 PM
yeah that is the stuff that i used on my interior it looks awesome just that they guys said it looks factory (if you take your time) i would try it with the bumper becuase the weather might wear it down.

Trick87Accord
06-12-2006, 02:33 PM
has anyone tried it on seats, i have ugly ass brown one and i wonder what it would feel like if they were painted probably stiff at first but would they wear down you think the stiffness not the paint?

crazykamper
06-12-2006, 03:07 PM
did you use it on the fake leather wrap, or did u use it on the door insert panel fabric crap?? i wanna paint the upper(fake leather) parts of my interior (2tone idea...) thanks!