PDA

View Full Version : 3GEEZ-RACING Gauges FINISHED!

Paul Aerodeck86
08-25-2002, 06:33 PM
http://www.pauldesign.ru/photos/honda60.jpg

I have completed custom ultra-violet gauges and I want to learn(find out) your opinion to sell to me them whether or not...

From myself I shall add, that the complete set includes:

3 gauges (300dpi hi-quality for print)
ultra-violet lightning (3 u-v LEDs, custom posting (with the resistor) and custom matte organic glass
painted with a luminescent paint in it poisonous-oranje color the arrows

Price of the project about 10 $, not considering my work on creation gauges and works of the soldering of posting.

I do not think, that many can solder posting and find ultra-violet LEDs, therefore probably I shall sell ready variants.

In the near future it is planned to print gauges in a printing house with drawing a luminescent paint - that scales of a tachometer brightly shined under action ultra-violet. Vote for variant which you count more correct.

You can see some images and read some comments on this topic:
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2075

P.S. Sorry for bad english, i used automatic translator for this text... :banghead:

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 07:12 PM
Paul, I got kinda confused on what you were saying, but I want your guages, I'll pay any price, tell me what to buy and/or what to do and I will, These are the nicecest guages I've ever seen and I want them, so Please respond, Help me out, Remember, Money is no object, if I pay you or a company to print it, whatever you think would be better, thats if your giving them to us, or selling, I just love them soo much, they are the hottest thing to come our way in looks. Please Respond, Thank You.:wave:

netfreak
08-25-2002, 07:18 PM
I would probably pay up to $40-50 usd including shipping for the guages and the illumination. They look damn sweet!

Site
08-25-2002, 07:34 PM
I want the printed guages with illumination. I got lost trying to understand the different poll options. I'd pay $30-$40 USD shipped to my door.

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 07:44 PM
Shit, i'd pay 200 bucks for them printed right, but if you will tell me or make a how to make them with the right ink, just so they will glow right and where to get the UV LED's, PLEASE HELP

Maydnaella
08-25-2002, 08:12 PM
um, yeah ditto. I don't understand the poll but I'd like some for whatever price as long as i don't have to deal with printing them myself and all that junk. with illumination. ^_^

Paul Aerodeck86
08-25-2002, 08:26 PM
Damn, automatic translator is :toilet:
My friend from Canada will help me for translate message soon...

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 10:53 PM
You don't speak english paul?

Paul Aerodeck86
08-25-2002, 11:07 PM
Not good. I don't know grammatics... :(
But i translate very good and understand about you talking, but i can't answer to any topic, because often i don't know how write something right on english... :banghead:

2Fast_Fiero
08-25-2002, 11:22 PM
Thats cool, Well describe to me what you want and you got it man, I love them guages soo much, talk about a major upgrade for my car.

A20A1
08-26-2002, 12:27 AM
all I can say is make sure that you put a copyright on your work... you don't want other people to steal your awesome idea. ;)

offthahook
08-26-2002, 01:22 AM
Our tachs only go to 8K, right? I mean, they may go higher, but his go to 9K. They look hella TIGHT though. Nice work, bro.

POS carb
08-27-2002, 12:50 AM
That is beautiful!!!! I would buy those the minute they went for sale.!

SQ is the SQUAD
08-27-2002, 04:51 AM
ill buy some, paul, making trhese must of took some time and work, its only fair to charge money for them, but make the price real reasonable, i say wround $35-40 shipped, you want to stay in competiton for the revierse indiglo people, but you guages look way better, lets see them lighted up!!

SQ is the SQUAD
08-27-2002, 04:53 AM
ill pay you extra money if you can make some for me with carbonfiber in the background and the numbers baby blue, i might be kina hard to light up but lets see what we can work out

Red88Hatch
08-27-2002, 11:35 AM
20 dollars shipped is a sweet deal.....but i want some for a 88 manual hatchback in MP/H, and you should sell them with illumination for more money or something.....or atleast tell us what to buy and how to install it, Good Job man :bow:

86Accordian_EXi
08-27-2002, 08:25 PM
Fabulous work dude. Very Very sexy. Should give the car that extra terrific look. :flash: & have the rest of the crowd who doesn't have em banging their heads :banghead:

I would love 2 have 1. $20-$25 shipped should b a nice price.

{"Peace"}

markmdz89hatch
08-28-2002, 07:56 AM
shit, you people are cheap as hell. Sure most here are young, and don't have too much money to throw around, but seriously. I mean if you want the indiglo's, they cost anywhere from $40-60 US, and that's not including shipping. Paul has spent tons of time to perfect these guages, and has come up with something that looks (in most peoples' opinions) better then the indiglo.

Let's show a little respect here, we all know that there's no way you'd be able to get these anywhere else but from Paul. Now I'd have to see the guages installed, and pics of them both during the day, and at night. But by the looks of it, these are worth at the very minnimum at least $65 USD.

2Fast_Fiero
08-28-2002, 12:19 PM
I agree!

markmdz89hatch
08-28-2002, 12:22 PM
thanks MSI
btw, your signature pic link is busted. (Looks like someone forgot to pay the bill. j/k :D )

2Fast_Fiero
08-28-2002, 01:25 PM
Nah, all my other pictures are on Comcast, but comcast is doing something stupid, so I cannot check my mail on my Comcast server, nor can I sign on to upload any pics, so I had to use my free web site server to host that signature, Ohh well, I'll wait till comcast fixes thier shit, then I'll have a better sig, I'm gonna take it off for now. I hate what they are doing.

Red88Hatch
08-28-2002, 01:41 PM
:wtf: ......he said with out indiglow anyways.......thast paying for a piece of cardboard.......all i was saying is how much i was willing to spend on changing the color of my guages from black to white...... and im fuckin cheap now??????? im 16!!!!!!! shit he was even asking 20 bucks for them so??????? why should i spend more (no offence to paul, i do like the guages very much!)

so lay off man

2Fast_Fiero
08-28-2002, 01:47 PM
Were talking about with the glow, with the uv bulbs and the guages printed with the right ink and stuff.

Red88Hatch
08-28-2002, 03:52 PM
that was not his poll

-------To sell the printed variants (only 3 paper gauges) WITHOUT illumination for 10 $ (shipping included)
------To sell the printed variants WITHOUT illumination for 15 $ (shipping included)
------To sell the printed variants WITHOUT illumination for 20 $ (shipping included)

Paul Aerodeck86
08-28-2002, 04:17 PM
Calm down guys!
I am going to sell only complete variants with illumination and the images for printing will be available for download for free.

BTW, for MPH version i need quality scans of it!

MiGeY
08-28-2002, 04:29 PM
Looks good Paul, I would defenately buy some :D

toastyghost
08-28-2002, 04:48 PM
Bad place to post this but anyone want to buy my PCP silver reverse indiglos? hehehe...

Those things are dope dude!

2Fast_Fiero
08-29-2002, 01:47 AM
I'm sittin her bragin to my friend about how kick ass paul is at photoshoping, I cannot wait to get the guages atleast on my car, then I'll buy the real ones later on when I get some money.

<Edit> Paul, if you wish, I'll take my guages out again and scan the MPH guage for you, get you a very big high quality pic.