PDA

View Full Version : SO CAL! Azusa Canyon meet! DATE - 6/25 Be there!

Acid X
06-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Alright, now we're throwing together another quick so cal meet. First off:

FINAL DATE CHANGE: Sunday, June 25th
WE WILL MEET AT MY HOUSE (click) (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=1&latlongtype=internal&latitude=RVFyrrZfDqM%3D&longitude=0X5scJjIaFtRXxLlOGdsdg%3D%3D&name=&phone=&level=ADDRESS&cat=&address=5520+N+Fenimore+Ave&city=Azusa&state=CA&zipcode=91702-5844) -- Show up any time before 1pm
We will be leaving my house for the canyon at 1pm. Period.

(626)905-5149 -- Call me if you're coming but you wont be there by 1! That way we can wait for you...

If you aren't there by 1, and we're gone from my house already, you're screwed. I don't get any signal up by where we're going to be, and i'm not sure anyone else does either. So, if you're coming far and you think you wont make it because of traffic, LEAVE EARLIER. Jebus. lol.

So far, we have this list of people who are for sure going to be there:
1. ME! (Cory)
2. B16KILLA (Matt)
3. MkyMonkey (Adrian)
4. Gfrg88 (Giovanni)
5. 3gmodifier (Alex)

Not sure:
1. Cheeseburger (Abraham)

People who we havent heard from:
1. WickedAccord (Jon)
2. Any other so cal people that we never met!

B16KILLA (Matt) has the grill covered. I'm sure Mkymonkey (Adrian) will bring carne asada and some tortillas or something... He brought them last time.I have a large ice chest, so if someone wants to bring ice, drinks, etc. then we can put them in there. Umm... I can cover plates and cups, maybe a bag of chips or two...

I'd recommend not bringing anything breakable just because i know a lot of people are going to drive crazylike on the curves like you fuckers did last time. Especially adrian! Making his gf throw up.. lmao...

ANYWAY, if there's anything i've forgotten, let me know.

I hope more than just a few people show up.

And as far as the turnout up there that Adrian wants to go to.. Screw that, lol. Its all dirt and crap up where he wants to go, we'll just park in the large CEMENT turn out right at the top of GMR with the awesome view. It's easiest to park right there anyway. Lots of space. And we can all park next to each other. Don't worry about wind because Mr. Matt has a propane BBQ that he's going to bring up... If its a big problem we'll find another turnout but i dont think it will be.

Also, if you'd like, bring chairs. fold out chairs. I doubt anyone can fit those plastic chairs in their car. lol. ALRIGHT. now, respond.. lol

DISCLAIMER
For the sake of your LIFE, if you're going to drive fast in the canyon, STAY IN YOUR LANE. Do not try to be like gran turismo and hit that fuckin apex, people die that way because these corners are SO blind you wont be able to tell if a car is coming at you. Last thing you want is to be "hitting" that apex and then go head on with someone just crusing down the canyon. Oh, and PLEASE, don't push your car's limits. If you don't know these roads you can die easily. I'm not trying to be mr. party pooper, but seriously, heed my fucking word. I've driven this canyon more than anyone here, most likely..... That is all.

EDI: Oh, and i'll probably not be driving fast up the canyon. I don't want to lose anybody nor be responsible for everyone trying to catch up and having someone drive off a cliff. Haha. I wont be driving slow, per-se, but i'll be driving at an average persons speed. Also, if someone pulls over from behind me, honk or something just to get my attention, that way i can wait for you at the next turnout. If i pull over, chances are i want to tell you guys something, so you might want to pull over with me. Adrian has been up there a few times before, so i'll have him ride a few cars back just in case anyone gets separated... k? :p

mkymonkey
06-09-2006, 12:26 AM
how dare you decline my idea of the turnout! FUCK YOU! now im NOT going!!

lol ill be there bitch

Acid X
06-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Haha. :)

B16KILLA
06-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Yaaay another canyon meet yaaaay! lol, I have to do my brakes soon so that I wont die when we go up there.:) And a couple other adjustments hehe.

Acid X
06-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Haha.

1320boy
06-10-2006, 07:39 PM
3Gmodifier this goes out to you.
You better go.

If you dont then i will.

And yeah, blueberry is going too.
me so happy

Acid X
06-11-2006, 01:27 PM
How does everyone feel about a date change from the 18th to the 17th (Saturday)?

The 18th is fathers day and i've had a few questions regarding it...

3gmodifier
06-11-2006, 04:06 PM
i finally figured out what the spuddering was coming from. my god damn eiac. i fixed it and holy shit my car is running good. so count me in. i missed the last canyon meet so i need some directions.

Acid X
06-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Is saturday alright for everyone or what? lol

Anyway, 3gmod, theres a mapquest link in the first post.. It's a link to my house, where we are going to meet up at first...

Then just get directions to there from mapquest.

gfrg88
06-11-2006, 06:59 PM
damn you!!! i was supposed to get my interior "detailed" on saturday by some guys on saturday. oh well its all good, ill just ask the guy to change it to friday instead. ;)

Acid X
06-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Haha sorry.

gfrg88
06-11-2006, 07:40 PM
actually you now what, why dont we change it to the next weekend after that?? :D i wanna get me some more goodies installed but i dont have time during the week, so i wanna do it on the weekend. if not its still all good, but id prefer the next weekend after that :)

Acid X
06-11-2006, 08:31 PM
I dunno. Sounds like an idea, but i doubt it... I dont want to keep changing dates. :\ I mean, you can come out that next week and i'll go up the canyon with you depending on whats up..

mkymonkey
06-12-2006, 06:04 AM
fucker...this means i will have to leave early from the meet. like 5pm or something. nah...more like 6. cuz i have to work at 8pm. but its ok....I GUESS.

and why do I have to ride a few cars behind? scared im going to kill people? ass!
lol jk

Acid X
06-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Just in case people get separated in back... I wont know, but you'll be far enough back to know.. You know how to get up thurr. Remember? lol.

1320boy
06-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Alright.
3gmod is goin....
WELL GOTDAM!!!!:) :)

Acid X
06-12-2006, 10:16 PM
This is posted in the thread and sent to you through PM's.

Alright, so i've gotten a few complaints about the date. This is a direct PM to all so cal people (that i know, or that have posted in the thread) regarding another date change..

The 18th (sunday) is fathers day. Steven doesn't want to go. The 17th (saturday) has conflicts with both adrian and matt.

I'm thinking about pushing the meet back to the 25th of June, Sunday. Sundays pretty much everyone has off, and it is not a holiday this time...

If you are up for me changing the date to the 25th, LET ME KNOW. Respond to my PM. I want to know what you guys think.

Peace.

mkymonkey
06-12-2006, 10:49 PM
ok i pm'ed ya this because you pm'ed me and i felt like being curtious

the 25th is perfect! i dont have a stereo at the moment and dont feel like driving up that canyon without one. plus i just ordered my jdm corners and would like to have them on before the meet. this sat is not really a problem its just that i would have to leave a bit early and would not have time to hang out afterwards. know what i mean!

Acid X
06-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Don't tell me you dropped 100$ on a set of corners, man.

mkymonkey
06-13-2006, 11:24 AM
nope....51 :D

Acid X
06-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Ooh. Good job. anyway,

DATE CHANGE AGAIN! Sunday, June 25th ... FINAL!

mkymonkey
06-13-2006, 02:15 PM
lol...so the 25th it is. so uh...gio when you read this pm me so we can meet up or something for the uh...thing we discussed :D

im lazy at the moment

snoopyloopy
06-13-2006, 03:21 PM
hmm....amusing

Acid X
06-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Amusing huh?

Damn dates. lol... How is your car running snoopy?

gfrg88
06-13-2006, 03:45 PM
hmm....amusing

sooo youre coming too right ;)

mkymonkey
06-13-2006, 08:31 PM
snoppy arent you a lil too far? lol but it WOULD be cool if you came along

snoopyloopy
06-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Amusing huh?
Damn dates. lol... How is your car running snoopy?
not too bad. could be better, but it could be a lot worse too. so i'm not complaining too much. i just went around fumigating the neighborhood today (aka sea foam) so hopefully that helps a bit. and yeah, i might be a bit far. lol....all the way out here in colton. there should be another one closer to me in these times of premium pricing on the gasoline...:)

Acid X
06-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Haha, i talked to him already Gio... He said he might make it. I didnt realize how far he actually was, lol...

It'd still be cool for him to come though. Be sure to have a full tank when you leave your house... The canyon is going to use a bit of gas, lol.

snoopyloopy
06-17-2006, 04:45 PM
lol...yeah. but i don't think i can make it. because i'm scheduled to work next weekend. wouldn't be so bad if i weren't the guy that they schedule when they don't really have anyone else to work. so i don't think i'll make it this time. but keep planning them, i'll show up eventually. maybe when the school year starts again and i'm not trying to work to save money for school + gas + fixing cars then i'll be more inclined to cancel. if not sooner.

gfrg88
06-17-2006, 05:40 PM
whatever happened to our track meet?????

Acid X
06-17-2006, 10:56 PM
Not here yet. Haha. Save it until adam finishes his car and we can all get the turbo'd cars together and whatnot.. You know, john, adam.... uhh.. Thats it for turbos. lmao.

Cheeseburger
06-17-2006, 11:55 PM
dam and i dont work tomorrow. i wont be sure if ill have the day off until that Friday. so ill keep u guys posted.

mkymonkey
06-18-2006, 02:13 AM
so who is all for sure going?

B16KILLA
06-18-2006, 02:17 AM
You know, john, adam.... uhh.. Thats it for turbos. lmao.
Wut aboot (87preludea20a3? ) spelling

hey cory lets race for pinks...,,I'll give a length on each run..................If we ever go back to the track:
but if you loose you can keep your car if you buy me a tall boy.

guess what I'm wasted............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ....

Acid X
06-18-2006, 03:58 AM
Fer sure. Hahaha...

Fuckin matt.

Anyway, yeah, that prelude guy.

The for sure list is in the first post adrian. Pay attention, biatch! ahha

reanimator420
06-18-2006, 04:15 AM
that sounds like so much fun to go to but unfortunatly im on the other side od the world!!

mkymonkey
06-18-2006, 05:10 AM
fuck you cory... i almost got shot today... so uh...yeah fuck you

reanimator420
06-18-2006, 05:14 AM
almost got shot!! pow pow = no fun lol

mkymonkey
06-18-2006, 05:28 AM
yeah it happened at work. some guy got into our tow yard and wanted to drive his car out of our lot. he had told me he had a gun in his car when he had called earlier last night and well when he came over (like 3 hours after the phone call) our gate was open and he tried to take his car. when i didnt let him he grabbed his gun and put it in his the back of his pants. well i called the cops and everything went down. he wasnt arrested cuz apparently he's a cop too...but yeah i was scared for my fucking life.

anyway back to the thread

reanimator420
06-18-2006, 05:57 AM
srry to interup but you should do something about that, thats not a good cop to be dealing with people like that, if he pulled me for speeding i would say please dont shoot!! lol but yes that sucks and back to the point

Acid X
06-18-2006, 12:44 PM
Thats a bunch of shit, lol.. You should try to get that cop in trouble or something.

Pico
06-18-2006, 12:57 PM
I wish I was still living out there in Covina to drive the canyon with you guys and meet up, sounds like fun :D
We have are meet coming up on Saturday the 24th.
Have funn.....

snoopyloopy
06-18-2006, 02:50 PM
sucks, man. that's why not everyone should be cops. and is that even legal?

Cheeseburger
06-18-2006, 03:47 PM
we should have had the meet today anyways....

Acid X
06-18-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm sure it is... He's a popo! haha.

So you for sure aren't making it, aye loopy?

Acid X
06-18-2006, 03:48 PM
we should have had the meet today anyways....

Its fathers day. Haha... Some people have plans.

Cheeseburger
06-18-2006, 03:48 PM
blah!!!!!

mkymonkey
06-18-2006, 03:53 PM
cheeseburger come over dude! cory is! we'll have a lil photoshoot or something!

B16KILLA
06-18-2006, 04:06 PM
yeah it happened at work. some guy got into our tow yard and wanted to drive his car out of our lot. he had told me he had a gun in his car when he had called earlier last night and well when he came over (like 3 hours after the phone call) our gate was open and he tried to take his car. when i didnt let him he grabbed his gun and put it in his the back of his pants. well i called the cops and everything went down. he wasnt arrested cuz apparently he's a cop too...but yeah i was scared for my fucking life.

anyway back to the thread

FUCK THAT GUY! Thats not right, if I was in your line of work I'd have to carry my own piece. Crazy shit happens sometimes and theres no way your going to outrun a bullet.

Cheeseburger
06-18-2006, 04:23 PM
cheeseburger come over dude! cory is! we'll have a lil photoshoot or something!

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan u should have told me a bit earlier. my aunt just called me to come on ever to her house for a bbq

Acid X
06-19-2006, 12:51 AM
FUCK THAT GUY! Thats not right, if I was in your line of work I'd have to carry my own piece. Crazy shit happens sometimes and theres no way your going to outrun a bullet.
*walks into hell, playing card table with different villains... and superman*

"Superman, why are you here?"

"Ah, me and this girl just got done having sex and she made a crack about being faster than a speeding bullet... so i broke her in half."

Ahh, i love family guy.

87preludeA20A3
06-20-2006, 02:08 AM
Sweet you changed the date, i have next sunday off count me in.... How faris Azusa anyways...???

Acid X
06-20-2006, 12:54 PM
It's about 25 minutes north of fullerton, where we had that parking garage meet that you showed up at. The one by the mall, remember?

Yeah. THere's a mapquest link in the first post, you should check it out... lol

87preludeA20A3
06-20-2006, 12:57 PM
sweet thanks...

Acid X
06-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Cheeseburger, are you going to make it?

Cheeseburger
06-20-2006, 02:11 PM
im not sure until friday.

Acid X
06-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Alright, well let us know asap. :)

Oh, also, parking is going to be hard to find out here on my street.. So when you get here, you'll see my house (i'll have my car parked in the driveway..) just park anywhere on the street and walk over to my house. If you have a cell phone, you can call me if i'm not already outside.. Or you can be a man and walk up to the door :P

(626)905-5149

Acid X
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
Just to get everyones attention, you guys can show up ANY TIME sunday as long as it's before 1pm... If its after 1 pm you're screwed because i'll be leaving with everyone who's there to go up the mountain... If you're going to be late call me and i'll wait around as long as i know you're coming..

Again, (626)905-5149

I hope everyone that says they're going is really going....

mkymonkey
06-20-2006, 09:15 PM
I hope everyone that says they're going is really going....

yeah me too

B16KILLA
06-20-2006, 10:41 PM
yeah me too

:stupid:

Acid X
06-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Yarr... The day, she approaches.

snoopyloopy
06-21-2006, 02:58 PM
So you for sure aren't making it, aye loopy?
yeah not this time. i have to work until 3 and then i'd still be over on this side of town.

Acid X
06-21-2006, 03:13 PM
yeah not this time. i have to work until 3 and then i'd still be over on this side of town.
Alright then... Thats too bad! :<

Acid X
06-22-2006, 01:09 AM
Adrian, you bringing carne asada? lol

mkymonkey
06-22-2006, 02:07 AM
i guess

Acid X
06-22-2006, 09:14 AM
Well, you don't have to. I can always just pick up some hamburger meat or something...

Cheeseburger
06-22-2006, 10:05 AM
looks like I'm going to work only on sat. but there are days that they ask me to work Sunday too with out them putting it on the schedule

Acid X
06-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Well.. Say no! You have church. lol.

I think Matt is going to cover carne asada and tortillas. not sure.

Cheeseburger
06-22-2006, 01:55 PM
dude money Owens me...

Acid X
06-22-2006, 04:48 PM
What? lol..

3gmodifier
06-22-2006, 07:24 PM
i must be fuckin retarded or some thing but i cant find the post with your adress acidx. i tried the first post but nothin. pm me please!

Cheeseburger
06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
sorry guys i called in to work on Sunday right before i went to school tonight.

B16KILLA
06-22-2006, 11:27 PM
I think Matt is going to cover carne asada and tortillas. not sure.

I'll bring some if someone else brings some. I for sure got the tortillas & the grill. I dont know if I'm bringing my car though,, we'll see.

mkymonkey
06-22-2006, 11:59 PM
why's that? ^^^ whats wrong with your car?

Acid X
06-23-2006, 12:47 AM
You arent coming cheese?

B16KILLA
06-23-2006, 03:06 PM
why's that? ^^^ whats wrong with your car?

Nothings wrong, I didnt know if I was going to have my girlfried drive or if I was going to drive (without a license) to the meet which would'nt have been a good idea. So I had her call in sick too work so that she can drive till we get to the canyon THEN I'LL DRIVE.
I'm going to get my license back ny the end of next month.:) Oh by the way I'm binging hotdogs and buns instead of the carne and tortillas because my broke ass just spent alot of money on new brakes,sparkplugs,engine flush,coolant system flush,new tranny fluid etc, soo ya I'm broke, but I'll still bring food, the griil and some sodas.

Cheeseburger
06-23-2006, 08:39 PM
You arent coming cheese?

it would depend on what time i get out of work, if i get out early then ill head down over there.

Acid X
06-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Alright! Well the meet is TOMORROW. Everyone needs to be here before 1 oclock. If you're running late, call me (BEFORE 1!). My number is in the first post, and here:

(626)905-5149

Matt (B16Killa) is covering the Grill, and hotdogs, and the ice chest i believe. I'll pick up buns, chips, couple bags of ice, some plastic cups and paper plates... If anyone else wants to cover a few of the things i plan to get, please let me know. It'd be nice to save some money.. I need all my money right now, lol. BUT ANYWAY. Someone else can bring some canned sodas.. Preferrably Sprite or something that wont just make you more thirsty.

Let me know what you guys want to bring! Thanks guys.

Oh, and Carne Asada is OUT. It's too expensive for that shiet, and everyone will eat hotdogs. Haha. If you want to bring something to cook on the grill, feel free. :)

mkymonkey
06-24-2006, 07:53 PM
carne asada is not expensive. for the two or so pounds i brought last time i only spent 6 bucks. but like i told you, cory, im completly broke right now. im maxing out my credit card right now...which sucks but oh well. i get paid on friday and my payments arent till then. so ill ride on it a bit more :( bad idea cuz they'll charge me like 25 bucks for the money that i went over my limit. this sucks.

the part that sucks even more is that im at work right now, i wont get off till 5 and probably wont sleep the rest of the day just so i can make it to the meet.

anyway ill see ya'll tomorrow!!!! :D:D:D:D

Acid X
06-24-2006, 08:09 PM
I'd appreciate it if everyone who is coming gives me a call when they're heading out.. That way i can have the house ready. lol.

Like i said though, anytime before 1... Leaving at 1.. Don't forget. If you're running late, call...

Looking forward to seeing everyone who says they're going to be coming! Mapquest link in the FIRST post!!!

See you guys tomorrow....

mkymonkey
06-24-2006, 08:45 PM
ill be leaving at 11 to get to your house around 11:30. if i get there later than that its because my girlfriend probably took too long to get ready or something. lol

Acid X
06-24-2006, 11:17 PM
Haha alright, see you when you get here.

87preludeA20A3
06-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Ok guy i don't know if i'll show tomorrow or not, I had the day off but i wanted a full 40 hour week so i asked my boss to let me work tomorrow and he said ok. You know how it is when your have a project, you always need money and to get money you need to worky. So sorry to bail on you guys. But you will see me again one of these days and hopefully soon( plans are in like 1-2 months) i will be boosted. And that will be better than seeing just some gay stock beater lude... See you guys around. Oh and the names Brandt... just so you know... latzz.

Acid X
06-25-2006, 01:36 AM
Alright then.. Thats two less drivers. Blah.

mkymonkey
06-25-2006, 06:00 AM
lol this sucks...there's always people that bail! you guys suck sometimes!

gfrg88
06-25-2006, 06:34 AM
from now on i say we dont start a thread for socal meets, lets just call each other and say where were meeting up at, since its always the same exact people :hs:

mkymonkey
06-25-2006, 07:26 AM
lol yep

Acid X
06-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Alright guys, i'm up.. Alex is still supposed to be coming (3gmodifier)..

What time are you planning on coming out Gio?

gfrg88
06-25-2006, 09:54 AM
ill be leaving in half an hour, so i should be there in about an hour

Acid X
06-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Alright, well... Matt is on his way over and he'll be here soon. Steven is here hanging out before we leave to the canyon but after that he's gotta go...

Still waiting on adrian and gio and alex.

Acid X
06-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Sweet meet... Pics are up.

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53123