PDA

View Full Version : searched already... LCA's??

crazykamper
06-13-2006, 07:22 AM
i have a question, i was looking about for parts for the 3g, and there were parts for civic on there as well, i was just scannin through, and i like how the lca's look, (the custom ones) i saw a few pics of them on, on a few civics, and they really stand out and look nice.

has anyone ever tried comparing the diff between the civics and the 3g's??? or somekind that look customish.... something like that....

http://www.robearracing.com/pd_megan_racing_rear_lower_control_arms1.cfm

thanks!

snoopyloopy
06-13-2006, 10:11 AM
no, never heard anything of the sort about our cars. but don't the civics have a different rear suspension set-up than the 3g?

mkymonkey
06-13-2006, 11:09 AM
lol i was thinking about this last night when i was taking off my rear lower tie bar to sell it crazykamper. anyway...it would not be hard to make some for our cars. maybe someone with cnc connections could try to get it done. they're just bars! but lightweight and more durable ones would be so cool!

crazykamper
06-13-2006, 11:10 AM
oh, didnt know they were diff! lol. i was thinkin about it earlyer as it came to my mind, it would look pretty tight, but i guess nots, Mods Can Close This Thread!

crazykamper
06-13-2006, 11:11 AM
lol. hey mk, lol. i will see what i can do when i go to install it, i will take some measurements and see what i can get done by a firend.....