PDA

View Full Version : do any one have these lowering springs

81 accord
06-17-2006, 08:42 PM
http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/BGS281008.htm

does anyone hav ethese springs - how stiff are they? hows the ride? were it says 1.6/1.6 is that how much it lowers it for front and rear?

MessyHonda
06-17-2006, 09:06 PM
some one already asked about these springs...i dont think they got them but yeah use the search function...cuts your time in 1/2

2ndGenGuy
06-18-2006, 12:49 AM
I'm looking for springs right now myself. I'm afraid to go that low. I think that 1.3 inches is probably sufficent. King Springs out of Autrialia make springs that lower the car about 30mm. The Eibach springs are 1.3 inch drop, and I'm a little scared of that.

I've contacted King Springs via email, but haven't recieved a response. I've even sent mail to thier distributors and gotten no response. It's a pain in the ass trying to get any kind of a response from auto parts companies. I've inquired as well about the rear sway bars that Addco makes. I ordered the front sway bars, but nobody sells the rears even though they are in the Addco catalog.

81 accord
06-18-2006, 03:47 PM
let me now how that goes caues i also think that the bg's woulb be real low and that they say its only 1.6 inch drop but its more like 2.25"