PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best place to get replacement parts?

Cancer
06-21-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm gonna be looking for alot of things very soon (i.e., mirrors, bumper and corner signals, front bumper mounts, new motor, STOCK exhaust etc.) Where would the best place be for that?

Ps, sorry admin's if this is in the wrong section, I get confused on here sometimes.

MECM
06-21-2006, 12:45 PM
Maybe if there is a junk yard near you you should start looking there. That is where I started when I had to get all the parts for my dash because the damn idiot who had it before me broke all of it getting his cd player out. Or maybe at http://medford.craigslist.org/ that is the medford craigslist there is also a portland one to.

Cancer
06-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Well there's like 7 salvage yards around here, I just didn't wanna go to all of them to find decent stuff. i was lookin into online stores, but only ones that other members of the forum have used and can vouch for. I know I can get new fenders, and hoods, and crap like that online.

reanimator420
06-21-2006, 05:22 PM
why dont you look here and ask around a bit. so far ive got good deals and you can always work out deals. plus im sure you can get a stock exausht here quickly and fast too

MIK3
06-23-2006, 07:22 PM
Honestly here is a good place to start. However, I am going to invest in a stock replacement cat-back exhaust from www.racepages.com. Bosal is probably your best bet for make. $150 w/ out shipping and save some gaskets and what not...but I still think it's a pretty good deal.