06-25-2006, 02:46 PM
that 3g is cleen
i wanna see some motor stock or not and some inside shots

Pico
06-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Clean coupe :rockon:

halxi
06-25-2006, 05:07 PM
your the kid that stole the picture of my stock 3g to post on your myspace, then claimed it was yours and had "sylvania HID's"

wow... just wow.

Selfmindead
06-25-2006, 05:33 PM
lol busted

MessyHonda
06-25-2006, 05:44 PM
your the kid that stole the picture of my stock 3g to post on your myspace, then claimed it was yours and had "sylvania HID's"
wow... just wow.

:Owned: LOL

Pico
06-25-2006, 05:49 PM
wow... just wow.
:uh:

MECM
06-25-2006, 06:07 PM
He should be looking like this right about now. :inout:
:gun: http://myspace-469.vo.llnwd.net/00810/96/49/810799469_m.jpg
He's is GANGSTA BITCHES :rofl:

A20A3quippedbeast
06-26-2006, 05:36 AM
:thumbdn:
:Owned: LOL
yeap. that'd be me..well i got off my ass and took these pics so i wouldn't get anymore shit..oh well :thumbdn:

aerokid1987
06-26-2006, 05:38 AM
Wow!! the gall to actually come back and post again :D:D :owned

gfrg88
06-26-2006, 05:48 AM
:slap:

speedpenguin
06-26-2006, 05:58 AM
Hey, are you OG or whatever your name is now?
You've got a clean car.

A20A3quippedbeast
06-26-2006, 06:01 AM
Hey, are you OG or whatever your name is now?
You've got a clean car.

i changed my display name. yea thanks man i appreciate that

halxi
06-26-2006, 10:48 PM
The car is clean, but the fact that you stole a picture of my beat up one and claimed it yours just lost all of my respect for you or any plans you have for this car.

At least you have nice paint so you dont look like youre driving an absolute shitbox. If i could find a 3g in my area that was that clean, id buy it, and have it as my project car.

Do things once, and do it right the first time. It will take you longer, and you will stress more, but it will be worth it. I just got my car almost how i wanted it when i decided to say Fuck it. So after i put $4500 into it, im trying to sell it for $1000.

Oh well... hopefully it doesnt stay stock.

frantik
06-27-2006, 12:09 AM
exterior looks good.. got any inside pix?

there will always be a spot in my heart for super clean Chateau Red Metallic (aka maroon) 3geez :rockon: they look really nice when you wash it constantly, but unfortunately it shows dirt almost as bad as black and really losed its luster quickly

A20A3quippedbeast
06-27-2006, 05:14 AM
The car is clean, but the fact that you stole a picture of my beat up one and claimed it yours just lost all of my respect for you or any plans you have for this car.
At least you have nice paint so you dont look like youre driving an absolute shitbox. If i could find a 3g in my area that was that clean, id buy it, and have it as my project car.
Do things once, and do it right the first time. It will take you longer, and you will stress more, but it will be worth it. I just got my car almost how i wanted it when i decided to say Fuck it. So after i put $4500 into it, im trying to sell it for $1000.
Oh well... hopefully it doesnt stay stock.

i can understand that .. definately wasnt somethin to do :thumbdn:

i doubt itll stay stock, since i love this car, when i get some money together ill start werkin on it

A20A3quippedbeast
06-27-2006, 05:16 AM
exterior looks good.. got any inside pix?

there will always be a spot in my heart for super clean Chateau Red Metallic (aka maroon) 3geez :rockon: they look really nice when you wash it constantly, but unfortunately it shows dirt almost as bad as black and really losed its luster quickly

i know all too well. hehe. well i dont really like this color cuz everyone in my neighborhood calls it purple..lol. and yea, its really hard to keep clean..and i cant stand when my car gets dirty :crying:
as for interior shots, i dont have any, but it has a matching chateau red interior, and the only non-OE part in there is my 6g accord shift knob. and the matching kleenex box propped up on my dash. :)

speedpenguin
06-27-2006, 05:19 AM
Just wax it, like, everyday.

A20A3quippedbeast
06-27-2006, 05:37 AM
every minute spent waxing is one minute not spent driving :)
its a 5speed, and i enjoy driving it during the summer more than anything--and it feels powerful in winter cuz i can spin a tire in 2nd gear :rofl:

Selfmindead
06-28-2006, 07:56 PM
you kind of look like Bob Saget

...ohh nice car by the way

mkymonkey
06-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Bob Saget

stat1K
06-28-2006, 08:12 PM
good w/photoshop too..heh.

3gn86lxi
06-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Bob Saget
Ganksta.......... lmao, dude, you are white.........give it up................

mkymonkey
06-28-2006, 08:27 PM
me white? how so

3gn86lxi
06-28-2006, 08:42 PM
me white? how so
Not you, sorry to cofuse you mkymonkey. I know your not. lol
I was referring to the ganksta.....A20A3equippedbeast, and his "whip".

gfrg88
06-28-2006, 08:53 PM
this guy is lame

halxi
06-28-2006, 09:39 PM
every minute spent waxing is one minute not spent driving :)
its a 5speed, and i enjoy driving it during the summer more than anything--and it feels powerful in winter cuz i can spin a tire in 2nd gear :rofl:

remember that when your paint looks like the paint on my 3g.... pic to show you:
http://users.4x4wh.com/4x4master/Hondar/02-01-06/B8.jpg

note: fender is how the car SHOULD look (drivers front fender).

Every minute "wasted" waxing is a GOOD minute spent taking care of the car you supposedly love.

my accord would break the tires loose in 5th gear in the snow. It made no difference. Snow is snow, ice is ice, its all a bitch to get traction on. Especially with low pro street tires.

The tranny in my accord blew up at 232k miles. So i put in a new clutch/trans myself. I read on your cardomain site that you plan to do that? hahahaha... its not something a newbie can do in their driveway overnight. Ive done it twice, once on a lift with air tools (my car), and once in the driveway with hand tools (my friends car, his is an 89lxi, 2dr, 5spd) and it was easier the second time, even with hand tools because i knew more about what to do with what. Even then, it took us about a week working about 2 hours a day on it. Maybe 3 at most. Unless youre advanced in mechanic work, i wouldnt bother trying it yourself. To replace a clutch, the whole tranny has to come out, no matter what.

Nos? please. F&F was years ago. You need a car that can HANDLE the power before you MAKE the power. (Hint here... suspension components, tires, wheels, chassis stiffening).

A20A3quippedbeast
06-29-2006, 05:31 AM
Not you, sorry to cofuse you mkymonkey. I know your not. lol
I was referring to the ganksta.....A20A3equippedbeast, and his "whip".

what does color have to do with anything? besides, i'm not white, i was born in africa (morocco). so were my parents. and theirs. and theirs. im more arab than i am white. and why cant white people be gangster? i thought that was only the mentality in iowa and other "heartland" states. fuck all your stereotypes :madflip:
none of you know me personally so why would anybody judge?

A20A3quippedbeast
06-29-2006, 05:36 AM
remember that when your paint looks like the paint on my 3g.... pic to show you:
http://users.4x4wh.com/4x4master/Hondar/02-01-06/B8.jpg
note: fender is how the car SHOULD look (drivers front fender).
Every minute "wasted" waxing is a GOOD minute spent taking care of the car you supposedly love.
my accord would break the tires loose in 5th gear in the snow. It made no difference. Snow is snow, ice is ice, its all a bitch to get traction on. Especially with low pro street tires.
The tranny in my accord blew up at 232k miles. So i put in a new clutch/trans myself. I read on your cardomain site that you plan to do that? hahahaha... its not something a newbie can do in their driveway overnight. Ive done it twice, once on a lift with air tools (my car), and once in the driveway with hand tools (my friends car, his is an 89lxi, 2dr, 5spd) and it was easier the second time, even with hand tools because i knew more about what to do with what. Even then, it took us about a week working about 2 hours a day on it. Maybe 3 at most. Unless youre advanced in mechanic work, i wouldnt bother trying it yourself. To replace a clutch, the whole tranny has to come out, no matter what.
Nos? please. F&F was years ago. You need a car that can HANDLE the power before you MAKE the power. (Hint here... suspension components, tires, wheels, chassis stiffening).
first off, i planned to change the clutch, not the tranny. <<i hope the trannny doesn't crap out on me, i only have 107k on the car>> i did that 3 weeks ago, and i had my dad's help (he's owned every gen accord except 5th, and he had another 3g (and 4g) in canada). 19 hours, from about 5:30 to like 1:30 the next morning. and we ghetto rigged a transmission jack to help pull the tranny out from under the car. also we changed the engine seal.
as for nitrous, i still dont know yet. im waiting on a main power relay to come and have some other shit to fix on my car right now. the most id go is a 35-50shot anyway. and whats this about "F&F was years ago?" wtf? i think 35 extra horsepower is something a car with a brand new (ableit honda OEM) clutch can handle.
oh and btw, i wash my car about every other week.
anyways, thanks for the advice--and did put that h22 into your civic by yourself?

A20A3quippedbeast
06-29-2006, 05:53 AM
you kind of look like Bob Saget
...ohh nice car by the way

i dont see the resemblence.

but thanks

aerokid1987
06-29-2006, 05:54 AM
first off, i planned to change the clutch, not the tranny. <<i hope the trannny doesn't crap out on me, i only have 107k on the car>> i did that 3 weeks ago, and i had my dad's help (he's owned every gen accord except 5th, and he had another 3g (and 4g) in canada). 19 hours, from about 5:30 to like 1:30 the next morning. and we ghetto rigged a transmission jack to help pull the tranny out from under the car. also we changed the engine seal.
as for nitrous, i still dont know yet. im waiting on a main power relay to come and have some other shit to fix on my car right now. the most id go is a 35-50shot anyway. and whats this about "F&F was years ago?" wtf? i think 35 extra horsepower is something a car with a brand new (ableit honda OEM) clutch can handle.
oh and btw, i wash my car about every other week.
anyways, thanks for the advice
Well dude welcome to the site but you kinda ruined it by how you stole someone elses pictures and lied about it you know? And a word from the wise, don't even get near putting nitrous on your car, do a quality engine build and turbo the damn thing if you want real horsepower, otherwise go ahead put nos on it and have fun blowing up your engine:D

A20A3quippedbeast
06-29-2006, 06:02 AM
yea i noticed look at how much shit im gettin? i see it..anyway w/e thanks for the warm "welcome" and all im still tryna replace worn out OE parts anyway plans for any performance upgrades seem pretty far off right now

mkymonkey
06-29-2006, 06:22 AM
ok fine

WELCOME TO 3GEEZ! :D though youve been here is last year hahahaah

aerokid1987
06-29-2006, 09:37 AM
oh yeh he's been here longer than me haha! but all of his posts are from the last week or less :)

MessyHonda
06-29-2006, 09:57 AM
well i like your car man...that shit is clean...yeah now your got to get your rep up since you mest up...but yeah where are the interior shots and the engine...this hits goes from everyone if you are going to post pics of your car at least post engine and interior pics

speedpenguin
06-29-2006, 11:12 AM
You're going to get hated on, for posing someone else's car and whatnot. It doesn't matter, stick around, and don't pull an attitude, you'll get your respect back.

crazykamper
06-29-2006, 11:21 AM
car looks nice!! please keep it clean! lol. jk.

halxi, i love the color ur car looks (the 3gee), i would prob repaint it same color, i love that red and those rims!

halxi
06-29-2006, 09:33 PM
car looks nice!! please keep it clean! lol. jk.

halxi, i love the color ur car looks (the 3gee), i would prob repaint it same color, i love that red and those rims!

Thanks! I might sell my civic to turn around and buy a stock one and do a complete build myself, with the maroon color. I love the maroon color as well, just dont have the money to take things where i want them.

Did i put the H in myself? No. I bought the car that way.

Could i if i had the fundage to do it, yes. Im actually thinking about pulling it out, redoing all of the wiring, and buying another H to build on the side while i drive this one. Not real sure of that yet though as is till owe money on the car. I could do all of the mechanical labor (the actual motor install, any welding/bolts/mechanical work to do), but i would have a problem with wiring. I dont know electrical bullshit yet, but i plan to teach myself one day.

Ok, so you have a new clutch, did you do the 1k break in? As for "oh it will handle nitrous, it has a new clutch"... um... no.

Pistons, rings, rods, valves, belts, EVERYTHING in/on the block/head gets stressed big time on nitrous. Its that simple. Not to mention you have 107k miles, so think of what kind of condition your motor is in.

The motor in my accord, absolute SHIT. Top ends gone (doenst pull after 4500rpm), almost all torque is gone (doesnt pull that hard between 2500-4500 rpm)... basically, the motor is shot. Overall it runs fine, no spuddering/stalling, no surges, doesnt run rich/lean... its just tired. This is the reason why i upgraded, i planned to turbo. But the body on my 3g is FUCKED. So i moved on, but im thinking about a possible reture, i miss my 3g.

I think you missed my point with the clutch/tranny thing, you HAVE to drop the tranny to change the clutch. Thats what i was saying, i didnt say you had to change the tranny when you changed the clutch.

Im not hating your car, id give you about $2500 for it, and id come pick it up, right now if i had the fundage. Im just not fond of your actions, or what you have in mind to do to it.

mkymonkey
06-30-2006, 01:37 AM
so uh...do you have any mods to your car besides a new clutch? and please dont tell me that that really is you on that pic that someone posted on the first page....:wtf::eek5::bowrofl:

A20A3quippedbeast
06-30-2006, 05:09 AM
so uh...do you have any mods to your car besides a new clutch? and please dont tell me that that really is you on that pic that someone posted on the first page....:wtf::eek5::bowrofl:

not right now. just a leather shift knob from a 6g accord. and yep, that is me in that pic. who else would it be?

A20A3quippedbeast
06-30-2006, 05:17 AM
Thanks! I might sell my civic to turn around and buy a stock one and do a complete build myself, with the maroon color. I love the maroon color as well, just dont have the money to take things where i want them.
Did i put the H in myself? No. I bought the car that way.
Could i if i had the fundage to do it, yes. Im actually thinking about pulling it out, redoing all of the wiring, and buying another H to build on the side while i drive this one. Not real sure of that yet though as is till owe money on the car. I could do all of the mechanical labor (the actual motor install, any welding/bolts/mechanical work to do), but i would have a problem with wiring. I dont know electrical bullshit yet, but i plan to teach myself one day.
Ok, so you have a new clutch, did you do the 1k break in? As for "oh it will handle nitrous, it has a new clutch"... um... no.
Pistons, rings, rods, valves, belts, EVERYTHING in/on the block/head gets stressed big time on nitrous. Its that simple. Not to mention you have 107k miles, so think of what kind of condition your motor is in.
The motor in my accord, absolute SHIT. Top ends gone (doenst pull after 4500rpm), almost all torque is gone (doesnt pull that hard between 2500-4500 rpm)... basically, the motor is shot. Overall it runs fine, no spuddering/stalling, no surges, doesnt run rich/lean... its just tired. This is the reason why i upgraded, i planned to turbo. But the body on my 3g is FUCKED. So i moved on, but im thinking about a possible reture, i miss my 3g.
I think you missed my point with the clutch/tranny thing, you HAVE to drop the tranny to change the clutch. Thats what i was saying, i didnt say you had to change the tranny when you changed the clutch.
Im not hating your car, id give you about $2500 for it, and id come pick it up, right now if i had the fundage. Im just not fond of your actions, or what you have in mind to do to it.
well like i said, nitrous isn't for sure. nothing really is in terms of upgrades right now..i was planning to spray once or twice if i can getta race w/my friends 3000gt non turbo, but that's it. not to mention its illegal to use on the street and i dont need any trouble w/the law round here. ive looked at turbos and engine swaps, a b20a looks pretty appealing.
i also kno that you have to drop the gearbox to change the clutch. thats what we did. i might've missed your point on that, i dunno. wasnt really payin attention since i was there riggin the transmission jack and tryna get the gearbox out from under the car..and putting it back up.
and no, my 1k break in hasn't been completed yet. the clutch/engine seal was changed 3 weeks ago. thats it. and i never said itll handle nitrous just because it has a new clutch. the motor is still healthy and its been well taken care of since i started driving it. as for fundage i might let you have the car for 2500. but its the only car i got right now so id have to have another car lined up.
final note: still waiting on replacement parts from honda (main power relay, distributor rotor, some other shit) before i get any mods..im not completely sold on anything right now. just for you to know

halxi
06-30-2006, 04:20 PM
well like i said, nitrous isn't for sure. nothing really is in terms of upgrades right now..i was planning to spray once or twice if i can getta race w/my friends 3000gt non turbo, but that's it. not to mention its illegal to use on the street and i dont need any trouble w/the law round here. ive looked at turbos and engine swaps, a b20a looks pretty appealing.
i also kno that you have to drop the gearbox to change the clutch. thats what we did. i might've missed your point on that, i dunno. wasnt really payin attention since i was there riggin the transmission jack and tryna get the gearbox out from under the car..and putting it back up.
and no, my 1k break in hasn't been completed yet. the clutch/engine seal was changed 3 weeks ago. thats it. and i never said itll handle nitrous just because it has a new clutch. the motor is still healthy and its been well taken care of since i started driving it. as for fundage i might let you have the car for 2500. but its the only car i got right now so id have to have another car lined up.
final note: still waiting on replacement parts from honda (main power relay, distributor rotor, some other shit) before i get any mods..im not completely sold on anything right now. just for you to know

Do you know whats involved on a motor swap? Motor mounts, axles, and dependent on what motor/trans, shift linkage, hydro lines, wiring, the list goes on and on. Assuming you get a b20a, parts for it are a BITCH. No local auto parts store will carry it, everything for them through honda is discontinued. Basically... youd be fucked.

You went to a Honda dealer for OE replacements :thumbdn: , worst idea ever. That should ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS be LAST resort. Napa does the trick 99.999999999% of the time. Also, all oe replacement parts are cheaper through outside sources, you could of probably saved at LEAST $100 if you went to an outside source. The parts are easy to find, i have two main power relays layin around somewhere, distributor rotor shouldnt be replaced unless youre going for a new cap as well, that simple.

Trouble with the law? lol... "i dun care who ya are, thas funneh ri' there". Nos is not illegal to have in your vehicle (transporting), its illegal to have hooked up to your vehicle. Advice 101. Quick disconnect. Bam. Fixed. Or a power relay that will revert it to a purge, as that is not illegal since its not being ran through the motor.

Healthy motor or not, nitrous will kill it faster then anything. To put it into persepective as a human, and not a car... since you seem to miss that point of view. Take a healthy body builder (not on steriods or anything) and shoot him up on some hereoin. See how long he stays healthy.

A20A3quippedbeast
06-30-2006, 05:00 PM
yeah ive read about that for a few different hondas. and i cant even find a damn b20a, let alone parts. and i got a pretty good deal on my clutch kit, and bought on hondapartsdeals.com, instead of the Honda dealer idiots.
thanks for this (mostly) rendundant info. and your help

Deadhead
06-30-2006, 05:11 PM
LOL @ Thread and Wigger!

3gn86lxi
06-30-2006, 10:32 PM
LOL @ Thread and Wigger!
Why are we wasting our time?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????
I'm out.