PDA

View Full Version : Bremerton, WA Autocross Event #5

2ndGenGuy
06-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Okay everybody, here is another chance to make it to an event to show off leet driving skillz. The Bremerton Sports Car Club is putting on Autocross Event #5. I made it to autocross #3 and #4. I did fairly well for a stock 1984 Accord. This time I've got a Weber carb, and hopefully my new swaybar will be coming in, resulting in even better performance.

Anybody with a 3gee will be suprised at how well they do, especially if they are hopped up a bit. I encourage anybody to come and bring thier cars! It's such an amazing fun time, you'll be addicted.

Here is the information about the event:

http://www.bscc.net/component/option,com_extcalendar/Itemid,17/extmode,view/extid,18/

Just a quick summary, the event is this upcoming Sunday at 7:00am. The afternoon event starts at 12:30, but registration starts at 11:30. No way I'm gonna make it there by 7:00am, so I'm going to be at the afternoon event.

It's also only $30 if you pre-register, so it's totally worth it for a whole day of fun.

3gn86lxi and I are both signed up already, and we need more Accords!

bobafett
06-27-2006, 09:22 AM
all i need is a running a20... :( eventually ill manage to make it up there and show people what the accord is capable of. although im sure i will be outclassed like crazy. :(

2ndGenGuy
06-27-2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah there are some cars that outclass the Accord. But you'd be surprised at what the Accord can actually beat. Honda's aren't just good at being economy cars, they've all got a little extra capability designed into them.