PDA

View Full Version : I saw this today at the J/Y

Pico
06-30-2006, 11:02 PM
I went to Pick n Pull today in Fairfield looking for stuff for the Accord and I saw this sitting in the yard.
Anyone know who it used to belong to?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/picopop/063006_1634.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/picopop/063006_1633a.jpg
Just thought it was interesting to see that in the yard:D

ZackieDarko
06-30-2006, 11:34 PM
well it was once rice-a-fied so who knows

Cheeseburger
07-01-2006, 02:04 AM
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha

Selfmindead
07-01-2006, 03:40 AM
damn whats the chances of coming accross that?

MessyHonda
07-01-2006, 07:38 AM
LOL....did it have anything special? they have the 50% special at PIck Your part.... today...i wanted to go but its in San jose and the other one at hayward....i would only go to get some damn cupholders so its not worth it...maybe some rear disk breaks but i dont have the funds...peace

blazin3gen
07-01-2006, 01:32 PM
LOL....did it have anything special? they have the 50% special at PIck Your part.... today...i wanted to go but its in San jose and the other one at hayward....i would only go to get some damn cupholders so its not worth it...maybe some rear disk breaks but i dont have the funds...peace

hella close by my house

Pico
07-01-2006, 03:06 PM
I went again today and found a SEI.
Damm no cup holders ,factory fogs broken, no fog switch only thing still good were the front seats....

A20A1
07-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Shoot I thought you found my car for a second... I left all my 3geez stickers on the car so anyone looking for parts can find the site.

mkymonkey
07-01-2006, 04:57 PM
lol i went to the jy yesterday morning and found a green coupe just like mine with rear disk brake swap (no it wasnt an sei) a bent intake (it looked like the ebay shit but bent to hell). the car was crashed from the pass side front. so that explained the intake. anyway it had factory fogs that were yellow.....but completly fucked up. the only good thing i found was an OEM fog light switch...so watch my thread i now have two for sale! oh and he did have 3geez.com stickers, one on the gauge cluster and two on the corner windows. oh well...

TheWatcher
07-01-2006, 05:07 PM
lol i went to the jy yesterday morning and found a green coupe just like mine with rear disk brake swap (no it wasnt an sei)
There are rear disk conversions that are NOT SE-i that work on our cars. :omg:

Can you please elaborate for my benefit?

Peace.

HostileJava
07-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Peace.

I think he meant the car wasn't an SE-i, not that the brakes didn't come from an SE-i.

mkymonkey
07-01-2006, 05:59 PM
yep...thats what i meant sorry

snoopyloopy
07-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Peace.
well, for your benefit, the 88-90 legend rear disks work if i'm not mistaken. but stock rims won't fit over them. you just have to grab the rear trailing arms for them to work.

racerrck
07-05-2006, 07:31 PM
I was visiting my brother in evansville IN over the weekend and as always happens my nephew had a problem with his Ranger p-up so of course I jumped at chance to hit the local junk yards I found an 88 accord that had a perfect fuel filler tube for $5 my sons is rusted in two I found teg lip for $10 unfortunately I didn't have the tools to scavenge much else but I did get those two things and plan to make another trip over next month that teg had some good parts left on it and one of the other yards had an 88 hatchback that still had some usable parts I can't wait there are no honda's in the yards around here