PDA

View Full Version : JDM RHD 3g in socal!?!?!???

gfrg88
07-02-2006, 10:04 PM
I know it was a 3g accord!!!! I just know it was. I was a Castaic lake today with the family and when i was leaving I saw a 3g with a bodykit and blacked out center tails to give it the shaved trunk look. Well me being obsessed with 3gs i pulled over and went back to check it out. as i start walking around it i see theres no pop ups :wtf: first thing that came to mind was, this guy did a 4g front end conversion. then i look inside and its RHD!!!!! and it also had beige leather interior, back seats were torn :( I take a look at the headlights again and they look more squarids than the 4gs one, kinda like civic. I waited for about half an hour leaning on the car looking at it everything trying to get someone to notice me, hoping it would be the owner to ask him more questions about it, but no one came and my parents started yelling at me to get in the fuking car or walk home :lol: Man i wish i couldve taken some pics or something. sigh.

A18A
07-02-2006, 10:29 PM
projector head lights? or ones like mine? http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/89accord/ecc59bfd.jpg like them? woulda been cool if you got sum pics, go buy a good camera and take good pics :D

Cheeseburger
07-02-2006, 10:32 PM
dam wonder what it was. dose ur cell take pics?

crazykamper
07-03-2006, 01:42 PM
dang, sounds very interesting, hope whoever it is has heard about the site or comese to this site eventually!!!!

MessyHonda
07-03-2006, 03:27 PM
you should of left a note...lol like join www.3geez.com or ELSE!

gfrg88
07-04-2006, 10:18 PM
damn, i always leave notes like that!!!! i was just too damn exited. my sister was telling me that it said Acura on the steering wheel though????:dunno: and yes the headlights did look like yours do overdose. im still not really sure what it was since it didnt have any badges. but it was rhd :P