PDA

View Full Version : market place

blazin3gen
07-05-2006, 10:02 PM
can we have sub forum for just Cars for sale and under that forum add west coast East coast south mid west ect... so it would be easier to search for cars for sale u know

mkymonkey
07-06-2006, 05:45 AM
are you looking for a car? if so where ya at? i have a 94 civic coupe for sale 800 bucks!.....i think it need a head gasket though.....the car is in perfect shape. no parts missing, the interior is great, no collisions or anything. let me know if you want to come pick this puppy up :D

blazin3gen
07-06-2006, 04:01 PM
are you looking for a car? if so where ya at? i have a 94 civic coupe for sale 800 bucks!.....i think it need a head gasket though.....the car is in perfect shape. no parts missing, the interior is great, no collisions or anything. let me know if you want to come pick this puppy up :D

pics! im very interested im in san jose ca

blazin3gen
07-06-2006, 04:06 PM
damnit i just read u in Anaheim, CA god dangit!!!! if i could somehow tow the bitch haha

mkymonkey
07-06-2006, 04:12 PM
ill take pics of it when i go to work. and just take a drive down here. its only 6hrs. or take amtrak and drive back once i post the pics youll see that its worth it. i just need to get rid of the thing...its taking up space in my tow yard

blazin3gen
07-06-2006, 07:16 PM
so it runs even with a messed up gasket? im interested man take some pics

mkymonkey
07-06-2006, 11:13 PM
yes it runs. the only reason i think it needs a headgasket is because you can see very little white smoke that comes out of the exhaust all the time. it doesnt stop. so im guessing its not bad, might just be a small leak on the head gasket. anyway ill get you pics

frantik
07-08-2006, 02:45 AM
man blazin where were you when i was selling my LX lol

i agree it would be cool to have a market place by region..

blazin3gen
07-08-2006, 09:53 AM
yes it runs. the only reason i think it needs a headgasket is because you can see very little white smoke that comes out of the exhaust all the time. it doesnt stop. so im guessing its not bad, might just be a small leak on the head gasket. anyway ill get you pics

woo woo sounds good ill trade u for a 88dx primered sedan hahaha get pics foo!

blazin3gen
07-08-2006, 09:54 AM
man blazin where were you when i was selling my LX lol

i agree it would be cool to have a market place by region..

u were?! damn lol i hella want efi tho man i dont like the carb shit :)

frantik
07-08-2006, 10:02 AM
true dat.. i ended up selling it for $200 though so for that prices it might have been worth dealing with carb.. it was pretty mint though it needed a lot of work which it why i got rid of it for an fi model myself :D

mkymonkey
07-08-2006, 12:57 PM
ok sorry to bring your hopes up mr. blazin but car was sold yesterday. some guy came to my office with 1500 cash and i couldnt resist. we had a for sale sign of 2200 obo but i was expecting to get 800 and well this guy surprised me and he has a new car. sorry bro. oh and matt if youre reading this....sorry to you too bud :(

blazin3gen
07-08-2006, 01:37 PM
ok sorry to bring your hopes up mr. blazin but car was sold yesterday. some guy came to my office with 1500 cash and i couldnt resist. we had a for sale sign of 2200 obo but i was expecting to get 800 and well this guy surprised me and he has a new car. sorry bro. oh and matt if youre reading this....sorry to you too bud :(

DAMN U!!! I HATE U!!

lol jk haha its cool man dont worry :thumbdn: :D jk lol