PDA

View Full Version : so my car got stolin not even 15 minuts ago

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 04:07 AM
well i heard my alarm go off and my engine rev and before i could get out the door all i could hear was the alarm going off

frantik
07-10-2006, 04:13 AM
no shit? daamn dude sorry man :( :( :(

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 04:26 AM
sorry to u to caus emy intake was in there

frantik
07-10-2006, 04:29 AM
doh.. i was wondering bout that..

damn so what're you gonna do? did u call the cops?

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 04:38 AM
ha they were done with the report before i even made this thred

speedpenguin
07-10-2006, 04:59 AM
Damn...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it works out for you. You must be feeling like shit right now.

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 05:17 AM
yup that and i still have to go to work well maybe know i can get an lxi or something

frantik
07-10-2006, 05:48 AM
dude that so wack.. now we need to have a 3geez beatdown

yeah you'll enjoy it if you get an LX-i dude.. i upgraded recently and wish I had done it sooner in some ways (though i still miss my old car's mint interior)

Toneloc5145
07-10-2006, 05:53 AM
Wow man. That sucks. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you find it and I hope its not in pieces. Thats a lot of work gone to waste. I can't tell you how much I hate thieves, and yes i mean HATE. Some lowlife tried to steal my car a couple of years ago, but we caught him in the act. He ran off, but the police caught him later that night. I probably would have cried if that car was gone, no joke.

crazykamper
07-10-2006, 06:12 AM
holy crap, that sucks!!!! sorry dude, hope they give u $$ for a new car, in that case get an lxi, or better yet, just get an sei coupe! that sucks man!!

whatother crap was stolen that was inside the car???

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 06:31 AM
oh about 200 dollers worth of brand new metal cd's and all my sterio equipment but nothing of igh value

Pico
07-10-2006, 06:33 AM
man that f**kin sucks ,
sorry that it happened...

crazykamper
07-10-2006, 06:46 AM
dang, that sucks!!! hope they find the car in one peice, but on the other hand, better if they dont, cause u would get a new car!

200$ worth of cds? thats alot of money, if i even got my crappy deck and speakers stolen i would be HELLA pissed, cause thats alot of money for me (even though its a crappy system....)

TdotWarrior
07-10-2006, 07:17 AM
ah fuck and i wanted my car to look just like urz.... fuuuuuuck man that blows... damn how fast u think it took em to hotwire it ?

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 07:29 AM
i dont think they did old slide hammer and a flat head they just did it to fast
oh and just so everyone know i dident have f'ing ins coverage

MessyHonda
07-10-2006, 07:51 AM
damn like said this sucks...you took good care of it...i started to like it...well im not sure if you want the DX cuz carbs are a bitch....get a SE-i or something...yeah im going to get an alarm for my car b4 i get a deck in...my neighbors car was almost stolen but he had a relay that cuts power to the fuel pump if the alarm is triped. so yeah you have another car to ride around?

Cheeseburger
07-10-2006, 08:10 AM
dam dude thats so god dam gay bro! fucking thieves

crazykamper
07-10-2006, 08:36 AM
oh sh!te!!! u didnt have coverage.. dang!! that really blows, if u ever find out who stole it, i will help u beat the sh!te out of him. lol.

dang, that sucks.

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 09:27 AM
well the cops found it it looks like they had a hard time driving a stick cause my clutch is completly shot, the only thing they took was the face plate to my stereo and my sub and fucked my alarm up but i got it back ill prolly be selling it or parting it soon but i havent made that descion yet but as of now its in front of my house just sitting

Pico
07-10-2006, 09:35 AM
are you going to get another 3G or something else

89StockLXi
07-10-2006, 09:40 AM
Glad to hear you got it back after that punk stole it. I'm new on the board and man, I thought how that sucked. I was gonna even be lookin' out for your ride if it hadn't been found yet. Good to hear you did get your car back in more or less one piece minus the clutch that's messed up.

Cheeseburger
07-10-2006, 09:44 AM
dam that sucks bro. good think u got it back!

Drewcifer1972
07-10-2006, 09:45 AM
Sorry about your car. Think I may just put an ignition/battery kill switch in mine now.

Cheeseburger
07-10-2006, 09:51 AM
ya i think its a wake up call for me too. my alarm stop working a few months ago. I'm not to worried about the car getting stolen to much in my house during the nights because i park behind 2 other cars. so if they want to take my car they are going to have to get into 2 other cars before they get into my car. i am worried when I'm at school. i go to night school so my car is at the schools parking lot. and no one is there during the night to look out for the cars. i guess i better start taking the MOMO steering wheel off when i go to school:)

w261w261
07-10-2006, 10:01 AM
A kill switch if properly done is the best. I just read an article about how, even with a new Lexus, 2 guys that know what they're doing can be gone in 2minutes. They cut into the wiring harness and reprogram things with a laptop. Even they would be frustrated by a simple kill switch.

stat1K
07-10-2006, 10:03 AM
just to let you guys know if you are goint to sell it i found a grey sei coupe on autotrader in la mesa california it's listed for 1600... you should check it out.

crazykamper
07-10-2006, 10:28 AM
wow, nice that u got it back, sucks they stole sub and deck though, w.e. though, its better than the entire car being stolen!!! i say sell ur ride, (for however much u can sell it for, and take off ur eibachs and whatnot.....) and buy an sei or lxi, (make sure its a coupe lol. jk, sorry all u 4drs and hatchies.... i like coupes best! lol)

how did they end up stealing it? cut ignition harness? or good ol screwdriver???? ( i now plan on installin a kill switch, with my alarm when it comes....)

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 10:34 AM
well it looks like they had a master key nothing was really dameged on the inside they did pull the flip cover on my tape holder other then that it looks fine

stat1K
07-10-2006, 10:57 AM
anytime someone says masterkey this is what i think of.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.special-warfare.net/data_base/204_military_rifles/003_04_carbine_m4_02/m4_masterkey_02.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.special-warfare.net/data_base/204_military_rifles/car_sopmod_m4a1_03.html&h=243&w=600&sz=23&hl=en&start=15&tbnid=AFmh7iDSEyWRYM:&tbnh=53&tbnw=133&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dm4%2Bmasterkey%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den %26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

that would leave some damage. hopefully you can get some money and fix your clutch. or just find the people who stole it and shake em down for it. :)

bullard123
07-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Dude make sure you get a club too for it. The alarm is cool but it is better to have double protection. They are dirt cheap at Walmart. I'm glad to hear you got your ride back man.

2oodoor
07-10-2006, 11:16 AM
Hey nothing wrong with carbs, LX are 4 ever. Hope you can recoup and upgrade stereo, screw them. everything happens for a reason. Do get a kill switch though, my black key happened to fit another LX I was getting parts off of, with a little cut I can see where a master key could be made to fit a lot of 3G pretty easy.

TheWatcher
07-10-2006, 12:16 PM
What kind of alarm did you have installed?

I hope it's not the same model as mine, then I'd be scared for my car.

Maybe you can check ebay to see if someone is selling your subs in your area, then call the police.

Peace.

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 12:27 PM
lol
i wish i could find out who it was they will prolly end up at the swap meet witch was today in concord
but i have a fusion f1000 alarm it wasent very expensive but it was loud

TheWatcher
07-10-2006, 12:45 PM
lol
i wish i could find out who it was they will prolly end up at the swap meet witch was today in concord
but i have a fusion f1000 alarm it wasent very expensive but it was loud
Thanks for the reply.

I have a different alarm, so I'm not so scared anymore.

Maybe there's a local bulletin board that sell stuff in your area.

If my car/car sterero/subs got stolen here, then I would check ebay, or forumshawaii.com. Maybe you have something equivalent in Cali?

I would bet about half the stuff for sale in forumshawaii's sales forums are stolen, so I never buy anything there. But I would definitely check it, if my car was robbed or stolen.

Also, there is a forum in forumshawaii.com where people post stolen cars/items, so other bulletin board members can keep an eye out for you. Maybe there's an equivalent forum in Cali? :dunno:

Peace.

dalinxz
07-10-2006, 01:42 PM
I dont get it, doesnt the alarm stop the car, when I was getting mine installed I had it done at Futureshop basically Best Buy, different branding in canada, owned by Best Buy anyways I was an employee so I got half off and when he was doing it he asked me if I wanted a ground something which wont let the car start if the alarm is tripped or if the alarm is not deactivated. I have also tried. My car wont start without the alarm being deactivated. And I was looking at him doing it and all it was, was one or two wires.

frantik
07-10-2006, 01:54 PM
damn dude glad to hear you got your ride back at least

crazykamper
07-10-2006, 02:02 PM
wow, thats crazy, i wanna get a master key. lol. jk. thats pretty stupid to steal stuff, freakin retarded heroin addicts.

hey, go look at my other post in alarm section, i need help installin my alarm... asap! (sorry to jack thread)

im interested in that ground thing if the alarm is tripped, but i dought my alaram came with it..... http://cgi.ebay.com/DELUXE-ALARM-REMOTE-START-2-DOOR-LOCKS-MANUAL-TRANS_W0QQitemZ5803354372QQihZ008QQcategoryZ48611Q QtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
thats what i got, VERY nice lookin setup.....

halxi
07-10-2006, 02:09 PM
i hate to say it man but those cheap appearence mods (IE: Clear corners, flashy rims, window tint) just draw nothing but attention, in a negative way. Im glad you got it back in one piece though, i know what its like to have somethin jacked (my $900 amp, while my car was in the driveway). If you have full coverage, get a qoute to get the clutch fixed, and any other damage that occured, then total it out, buy it back. Fix it up.

crazykamper
07-10-2006, 02:16 PM
yeah, that works too. ^

halxi, sucks u got ur amp stolen.... i would murder someone if something got stolen outa my car.

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 03:09 PM
I dont get it, doesnt the alarm stop the car, when I was getting mine installed I had it done at Futureshop basically Best Buy, different branding in canada, owned by Best Buy anyways I was an employee so I got half off and when he was doing it he asked me if I wanted a ground something which wont let the car start if the alarm is tripped or if the alarm is not deactivated. I have also tried. My car wont start without the alarm being deactivated. And I was looking at him doing it and all it was, was one or two wires.
ya i did the install and just did the basics like door locks, shock sensor but i dident hook up the door triger and the engine disable

crazykamper
07-10-2006, 05:17 PM
ahh, i see, either way, they wouldnt help u much, except maybe the door trigger would..... (if the idiots were smart enought to check if the door was open before breakin in.

sinisterfuzzy
07-10-2006, 05:25 PM
hey dude sweet you got it back for next time, get yourself one of these http://www.stickdeath.com/2002auto.html
http://www.stickdeath.com/2005auto.html
http://www.stickdeath.com/2003auto.html

A20A1
07-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Glad you got back your car.

Nobody cares about alarms though, it's so common they are just ignored even hated... Alarms where I live go off for 5 10 minuets at a time and no one in sight.

TheWatcher
07-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Glad you got back your car.
Nobody cares about alarms though, it's so common they are just ignored even hated... Alarms where I live go off for 5 10 minuets at a time and no one in sight.
Yeah, most alarm's sensitivity can be set manually, and some security alarm installers set the sensitivity too high, so the alarm goes off all the time.

If your alarm has an option for it, you can select a different sound than the default alarm sound that everyone else has. Or you can get a pager alarm.

In any case, it doesn't matter if everyone else ignores your alarm as long as you check when you alarm sounds (alarm sound followed by the sound of your gun safe opening, then you door, then the scream of a wounded car thief :lol:).

Peace.

Pico
07-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey ghettogeddy I still have my stock Honda radio you can have it if you want to use it till you get a new one

crazykamper
07-10-2006, 08:49 PM
wish i could help u out dude, hope u get stuff back, or $$ for some of the stuff missin/broke.

ghettogeddy
07-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Hey ghettogeddy I still have my stock Honda radio you can have it if you want to use it till you get a new one
thats cool if u want to bring it ill slap it in

TWOLOUDNPROUD
07-10-2006, 09:42 PM
when it comes to alarms you can not be CHEAP i been in the biz over 17years now i all most seen it all .when getting alarm do not get to deal of the week that is a Big pile of SHIT made in tawian all ways go name brand and all ways ask them to add starter kill and where you get your alarm from helps to make sure the shop is a authorize dealer and make sure the installer knows what the hell he is doing.I have fixed a lot of fuckups from dumb ass installers and some of them fuckup new cars so bad that the dealers have voided the warranty on the car now that bad.These are some tips to go by when getting a alarm i hope this helps you guys.

TheWatcher
07-11-2006, 02:27 AM
when it comes to alarms you can not be CHEAP i been in the biz over 17years now i all most seen it all .when getting alarm do not get to deal of the week that is a Big pile of SHIT made in tawian all ways go name brand and all ways ask them to add starter kill and where you get your alarm from helps to make sure the shop is a authorize dealer and make sure the installer knows what the hell he is doing.I have fixed a lot of fuckups from dumb ass installers and some of them fuckup new cars so bad that the dealers have voided the warranty on the car now that bad.These are some tips to go by when getting a alarm i hope this helps you guys.
Werd.

Peace.

A18A
07-11-2006, 05:36 AM
good that u got your car back, lucky you had a shitty clutch and lucky you got it back in one piece and not upside down burntout in a ditch or something

ghettogeddy
07-11-2006, 06:17 AM
good that u got your car back, lucky you had a shitty clutch and lucky you got it back in one piece and not upside down burntout in a ditch or something
well the clutch wasent that bad but with the carb all messed up they just dident know how to work her and theres only a couple people that can drive her so they, that and we think they dident know hoe to drive a clutch and i hope to god threy dident f the motor up

carotman
07-11-2006, 06:30 AM
Well, check if the front tires have less thread than before. They might just have had fun with burnouts and that's what fucked the clutch.

TdotWarrior
07-11-2006, 03:31 PM
see ppl would break into my 87 exi just for the contents ... the cars to shit to steal but the speakers n deck n neons n floor mats are pretty good >_< i bet they had to stay in like first gear the whole time O_o

Zwolfe
07-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Damn dude sorry to hear about the incident.

My 87 LX got broke into a couple years back and some shitbag jackass(s) tried to steal it.

They took the broken CD deck that I was replacing the following day and some miscellaneous tools but couldn't steal the car because, well, I had the battery on my back poarch charging up.

I would had loved to had seen their face(s) when they couldn't get the car started, they had the entire ignition ripped out.

drago742
07-15-2006, 11:44 AM
oh sh!te!!! u didnt have coverage.. dang!! that really blows, if u ever find out who stole it, i will help u beat the sh!te out of him. lol.

dang, that sucks.

shit that is fucked up ill help 2

chainz
07-17-2006, 08:23 AM
Sucks about your car - good lesson to all is do not keep original CD's in your car. Just copy all of them to CDR. This makes $200 worth of CDs cost about $3. Plus they won't steal your CDRs anyway cause they can't sell them for anything.

ghettogeddy
07-17-2006, 08:25 AM
lol well i got them all back i dont think the guy liked metal hahahahahah

frantik
07-17-2006, 08:51 AM
:bowrofl:

MessyHonda
07-17-2006, 12:42 PM
lol well i got them all back i dont think the guy liked metal hahahahahah

WTF...how did you do that? tell him to give you your sub back..lol

ghettogeddy
07-17-2006, 01:16 PM