PDA

View Full Version : 85 accord s hb

stephenastacio
07-13-2006, 03:09 PM
am trying to do some mods to the car but cant get any info or even find a site for aftermarket stuff for this year. any help would be great.

ZackieDarko
07-13-2006, 03:26 PM
search button dude

reanimator420
07-13-2006, 03:28 PM
http://www.3geez.com/forum/search.php
click here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this info shall help out nicely:idea:

Legend_master
07-13-2006, 04:07 PM
am trying to do some mods to the car but cant get any info or even find a site for aftermarket stuff for this year. any help would be great.
\

actually I think that is a 2g not a 1G

MessyHonda
07-13-2006, 08:50 PM
ebay is good...they have some good stuff...

2ndGenGuy
07-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Good luck. I've been searching for 5 years for aftermarket for my car. I think the best you'll find are Koni Shocks, some Australian Suspension parts (springs and swaybars = EXPENSIVE shipping), and Weber conversion kits. I guess that you can buy some B&G springs for it, but there is no camber kit.

The hatch might have some of those crazy rear window louvers from the 80's. Sometimes on eBay you'll see the cool period-correct spoilers too. But unless you wanna do an engine swap, you're just going to have to get creative. Good news is too that any Civic wheels will fit on these cars, and theres a few interchangable parts from other cars as well.

You could always go to AutoZone or Shucks and get one of those MAD TITE JDM STAINLESS BOOKSHELF WINGs. They're universal and fit any car.