PDA

View Full Version : What I have learned lately.

pmpete
07-17-2006, 05:43 AM
Intermittent hard cranking. Needed new starter, cranks like a madman now. Resoldering relay had no effect.

Cranky shifting 5sp. Tried Lucas additive. Worked ok at first but then got sticky. Swapped it out for Honda MTF. Wow that shit is awesome. Quit dicking around with the other shit and get some.

Drivers power window, *%#!% motor took out another controller. Ordered new motor. Dumb asses at Auto Zone got the one with the Sedan regulator. Had to hack motor onto my old regulator. Found controller at pick and pull works better than when it was new now. Honda Silicone spray is the bomb for lubing the window tracks. I don't want to work with a Power window for a while, they suck.

Found nice new drivers seat at Dallas TX pick and pull while down there for work. Cost more to ship the dam thing to Oregon than I paid for it.

Fuel injectors are starting to leak out of seal between plastic top and metal bottom. Been picking up good ones at JY. What is up with these things failing?

Seafoam seems to work as advertised. I'm sold on the stuff. Little bit in the crankcase with oil change and rest in the tank.

Paul:rant: