PDA

View Full Version : Today My Car is FIXED!

sinisterfuzzy
07-19-2006, 02:16 PM
Lol, my car has been spruced up and made safe(r) i still need to rig up a seat belt for my pass. seat. Well heres what i got (not performance just stuff)

- 2nd Gen Prelude Seats
- New Flex Pipe and Cat.
- New Tires all around
- stripped my trunk out lol...
- Finished my interior paint (mostly)

just a quick question, how much does weight do you lose from stripping out the trunk completely like i did?

Cheeseburger
07-19-2006, 02:30 PM
i would say about 50 lbs for removing everything off the trunk, no spare tire, jack, carpet, plastic shell. but I'm not sure. only way of knowing is my weighing ever thing.

MessyHonda
07-19-2006, 02:30 PM
about like 20 pounds tops for the plastic and like 35 for the spare wheel and jack with tools...i did it to mine and i took out rear seats, passenger seat, carpet and everything just left my guages and my seat...i notice that the car gets louder since you dont have insulation and it did rev up faster but it was not worth it...i put my car back together with the lude seats also...they were a PIA to them in the holes did not line up so i had to cut and hammer them in...but they do feel good.

sinisterfuzzy
07-21-2006, 08:34 AM
yeah the Lude seats are pretty nice now I just gotta get a working seat belt for the passenger seat right now we have to tie it up to the middle seat belt from the back seat