PDA

View Full Version : new member, late intro

2oodoor
07-24-2006, 11:46 AM
Hey 3 geez members, first let me apologize for not introducing myself earlier, I joined in June 06. I have made several posts and have occasionally attempted to provide helpful information for those who post problems.
I have been in automotive for close to XX years, yes old lil bit old school, and have a vast array of experience an interest in all areas of automotive:fabricating,paint,electronics,carburati on, FI,managing a shop., future trends,restorations, blah blah blah... I by no means know everything, I already figured that out a long time ago, but when I got my 3 gen Honda, I really was stumped for a while on these carburators. (honestly still am) Thanks to this forum I have really learned a lot about my car I otherwise would have taken months to figure out.
Ive been looking at this forum about nine mos now, and I swear I cannot believe how big it is. Every day I get time to surf around on it...it almost is overwhelming the amount of space, information, and just fun bull crap (or not) I am finding. All that said, I will try to go with the flow of the members and provide useful information from time to time. It is never my intention to undermind anyone elses information, only enhance it. If I am wrong, let me know, I am still learning. If I am wordy, sh*t me types over 80 wpm, my handwriting sux so I overcompensated !! One thing I realize now after thinking about my posts, it is forever baby... I am reading sh*t that was wrote years ago on this forum, and it still stands strong. Thank you 3geez members for allowing me to participate.
and no my handle has nothing to do with an austrailian mammel's excriment.
Rooster

Cheeseburger
07-24-2006, 11:55 AM
hey whats up bro!. welcome to the site

A20A1
07-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Ahaha Roo Doo :D I never thought of it that way.

Pico
07-24-2006, 02:23 PM
:welcome:
Nice to meet ya...:D

reanimator420
07-24-2006, 02:35 PM
welcome to the posse man, yes indeed use the site all you can and every chance you can. these are the true honda gods herelol

MessyHonda
07-24-2006, 04:43 PM
welcome...its always nice to knoe ppl who have real experience that can talk the talk. i remember i found this site when i googled for some honda accord pics and i saw that they did a b18 swap like 4 years ago but i didnt join since i was new with internet and a computer...but now i have 2 accords.

mkymonkey
07-24-2006, 05:21 PM
welcome to this lil place on the web we call home! :D

2oodoor
02-26-2009, 05:33 AM
my first thread, how scrapbookish

well I am happy to report I am glad I found you guys, an great group .

I never would have thought back then that I would have this much into a beater car, well now three accords !

AccordB20A
02-26-2009, 11:07 AM
lolz

cubert
02-26-2009, 11:38 AM
this isnt your first post...everyone knows everyones first post on 3geez is asking where to get clear tails..:lol:

2ndGenGuy
02-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Oh hai roodoo! Nostalgic isn't it? You can type 80wpm? That's impressive!

2oodoor
02-26-2009, 12:32 PM
this isnt your first post...everyone knows everyones first post on 3geez is asking where to get clear tails..:lol:

no, first thread.. :kekeke:

Pico
02-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi and Welcome again.
My name is Pico and I'm a 3g Addict :wave:

Tomisimo
02-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Hey 3 geez members, first let me apologize for not introducing myself earlier, I joined in June 06. I have made several posts and have occasionally attempted to provide helpful information for those who post problems.
I have been in automotive for close to XX years, yes old lil bit old school, and have a vast array of experience an interest in all areas of automotive:fabricating,paint,electronics,carburati on, FI,managing a shop., future trends,restorations, blah blah blah... I by no means know everything, I already figured that out a long time ago, but when I got my 3 gen Honda, I really was stumped for a while on these carburators. (honestly still am) Thanks to this forum I have really learned a lot about my car I otherwise would have taken months to figure out.
Ive been looking at this forum about nine mos now, and I swear I cannot believe how big it is. Every day I get time to surf around on it...it almost is overwhelming the amount of space, information, and just fun bull crap (or not) I am finding. All that said, I will try to go with the flow of the members and provide useful information from time to time. It is never my intention to undermind anyone elses information, only enhance it. If I am wrong, let me know, I am still learning. If I am wordy, sh*t me types over 80 wpm, my handwriting sux so I overcompensated !! One thing I realize now after thinking about my posts, it is forever baby... I am reading sh*t that was wrote years ago on this forum, and it still stands strong. Thank you 3geez members for allowing me to participate.
and no my handle has nothing to do with an austrailian mammel's excriment.
Rooster

5.155 to be several right :D lol..

and Welcome, I always enjoy your posts!!

A18A
02-26-2009, 04:51 PM
greetings fellow newbie :welcome:

2oodoor
02-26-2009, 06:00 PM
aye aye aye, I am roodoo2 and I am an accordaholic , see avatar list