PDA

View Full Version : I hate some people.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
07-24-2006, 03:49 PM
So i heard and loud bang last night so i looked outside and didnt see anything, so i figured it was a neighebor or something being loud. I go out to my car in the morning and my mirror is kicked in. Now its loose as hell and the glass is shattered. So i have to go to they j/y tomorrow and get a new damn mirror. Why are people such ass wipes? So i called the police and reported it, and they told me they got a few cars up the street as well. Some people piss me off, they have nothing better to do then break other peoples things that they work hard for. OK, im better now, lol.

MessyHonda
07-24-2006, 05:07 PM
do you have an alarm or something? yeah my next thing on the list is alarm since i just spent a pretty penny on my break set up...i want a fancy alarm.

bobafett
07-24-2006, 05:24 PM
alarm wont keep people from bashing ur mirrors... you will just have a more obvious notification. :(

sorry to hear about ur car... 99.9% of people are worthless anyway... :(

LiTtLe xOx BitT
07-24-2006, 11:41 PM
alarm wont keep people from bashing ur mirrors... you will just have a more obvious notification. :(

sorry to hear about ur car... 99.9% of people are worthless anyway... :(
lol. Yea, i do have an alarm but it doesnt help.

frantik
07-25-2006, 11:45 AM
damn thats fucking weak

at least it was only a mirror :\

detroit313
07-25-2006, 12:08 PM
people that do retarded shit like that NEVER get caught...............
if they did get caught doing some dumb shit like that and got a good beat down i GUARANTEE they would never do it again.

MessyHonda
07-25-2006, 02:13 PM
people that do retarded shit like that NEVER get caught...............
if they did get caught doing some dumb shit like that and got a good beat down i GUARANTEE they would never do it again.

yeah i agree...my uncle took my dx and left his car in that same spot and when he came over in the morning we saw that it had a big ass hit behind the driver door...like some one backed up on it...he was pissed since he got the car a month ago...i feel bad too since they would of hit my car but his car took the hit. il just get an alarm cuz it warns you if anyone has hit your car...plus it pisses other ppl off

TdotWarrior
07-26-2006, 09:18 AM

:(

... this fuck nut kid that lives on the other block from me .... tried to pop up my lights that were down... dont ask me why .. i think he wanted to smash em in or sumtin but i think he got mad n hit my hood and my alarm went off..... i was in my living room so i immediatly ran outside and picked up the baseball bat by my door..... geeeeez u think u hav ever seen a kid run for his life before? rofl if only i video taped it...

Cheeseburger
07-26-2006, 09:21 AM
dam that shit sucks man. stupid kids!!!!!!!!!

epic1400cs
07-26-2006, 09:43 AM
It is damn sad that a lot of crazy people are like that.
I am sorry to know that shit happend.
Last Feb my passenger door has big dent at work parking space.
I asked security video to scan and I have found out that it was my colleague and she has just drove away.
People do these things because their life is not easy.
Same here, I am struggling so I have to be wise to get around those mad people.

2ndGenGuy
07-26-2006, 12:51 PM
People have no consideration for other people's property. Thats why most cars are full of door dings down the side of them. People don't care enough to be careful not to just fling thier door open as wide as they can when they get out. Even if somebody doesn't have the nicest car ever in your opinion, doesn't mean that they don't try to take care of it as best they can, and it suddenly okay to slam your door into it, or sit on thier hood or crap like that.